Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2015, 08:58 PM
ScarlettFirefly

Earth / Incarnated Angels

Ever since I was little I felt like I didn't belong here on earth. When life gets rough I always have a feeling of wanting to go home, and I have a hard time coping with the life of today; with the violence, a lot of people, and feeling different and like I don't belong. Almost as if I was dropped here on this planet or abandoned.

I started googling about this and what I felt and I stumbled across an Incarnated / Earth Angel site, and matched the features and personality, but I'm still not sure. That's why I'm here asking people that can tell me and give me answers.

The questions -

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: I have been told many times I have big doe-like eyes and I look so innocent.

Do you lighten your hair?: No, I do not, because my mom will not allow it. I'm about to turn 16, but I would love to have my hair dyed completely white. It's a light reddish brown now.

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: I'm not overweight but I do overeat a lot.

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: I love everyone until they give me a reason not to, but I still don't hate them. I am very open and usually put everything out there in an effort to get closer, it seems. I am EXTREMELY trusting. I would trust anybody and I know I shouldn't but I just see the good in people that others don't. I guess I'm pretty innocent, I haven't done anything bad in my life.

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: Yes. I LOVE angel figurines and have always felt very connected with them, and paintings also. I have angel figurines everywhere in my room, and used to draw angels all the time as a small child.

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Yes. I hate breaking them. If I break a rule, I feel guilty for days and regret it more than I should.

Do you love helping people?: That is my favorite thing. I love people. I cannot see someone crying or upset or hurt without becoming upset myself. I have helped many times and have talked people out of suicide and showed them the brighter side of life when they thought everything was ugly and life was pointless.

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: I have a VERY hard time. It's not even funny.

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: Yes, too much. But I love helping and want to see them become something great. I push them to chase their dreams.

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: I feel tired a lot; almost drained, but I'm not sure it's that.

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: Yes, all the time. If someone is upset, I'll tell them I'm sorry. I feel like I have to apologize for life being so harsh on them.

And I've heard Cupid bow lips, a glowing complexion, and a heart shaped face are features. I have all of those.

Also, people tell me their problems a LOT. I could barely know them, or have just met them a few seconds ago, and they pour out their souls to me like we've been friends forever. I don't mind. I love helping them. I mean it's not with every person I've met, but quite a good number. Also, I've heard incarnated angels have back pains a lot? I get those a lot and have always have issues with my back. It's always been right between my shoulder blades, my shoulder blades, and my spine.

I am so thankful to whoever took the time to read this and can give me answers. Thank you so much! It would mean a lot to me to have actual answers. I've been too scared to ask all this time.