Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 26-01-2011, 09:24 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
yes submission means that, and submission to God means that one accepts and obeys his rules, for his rules are in their best interest.

for example: I have submitted to my God, and he told me that he has a right on me, my soul has a right on me, and my family has a right on me, thus I should give each of them their rights.

my soul's right is to satisfy its needs, whether if it was a passion, spirituality or self-love, thus by feeding my soul I do as God told me and have submitted to him, yes?

Hi everyone believes what they want so I won't dispute what you are saying. Personally I don't need God nor his rules to be a good and happy person. I already know what is right and what is wrong for me.

Thanks everyone who responded.

3dnow
Old 26-01-2011, 11:12 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

your welcome, sorry we couldn't help.

hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 21-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I want to completely get rid of my belief in God. Because the Gods I am communicating with are biblical Gods with human aspects. I don't like this, but I (the inner me) still fear them.

3dnow

It sounds like you have a guilt about cutting off the bible. My recomendation is to cut it off and stay away from any concept of a church. Then stop trying to define God with a human mind. imo, the human mind is not responsible for having a definition of what God is. Just curious if you have a catholic or babtist type of a background. They seam to use alot of fear based techniques that people just need to get away from.
Old 21-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Ascender

What's causing this fear anyway and why can't you do anything about it?
Old 23-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Roo

Quote:
In fact, my problem is not only fear. Even though this biblical God is very good, I don't want it. So the problem is dependence on God. I.e. not only fear. The affirmation should heal both my dependence on God and my false believe in God, and my fear of God.

One thing is clear, I don't want a God around me.

So the I use the following affirmation, "although I believe in God, I deeply love and accept my self".

This should clear all the silliness related to the concept of God.

What do you think?

Thanks,

3dnow
As an avid EFTer, I think you're missing your mark on what you want to change with EFT. That one setup phrase is most likely far too broad to get at the heart of the belief you say you want to change. Likewise, it isn't necessarily that you need to stop believing in God (or gods), but that you want to be free of their perceived effect on you. In other words, it doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, but you don't want to fear God, or his presumed ability to damn you for eternity (and all the rest of it).

I think in order to succeed in changing your beliefs, you have to start with how you feel about them. "Even though I'm afraid that God will ____, I deeply love and accept myself." "Even though I was told that I would go to hell if I didn't believe..." Go for those specific events. Who told you about God and what did they say?

It might take a while to untangle the whole mess. Changing beliefs is rarely a one-second wonder. But go for it! If nothing else, you may at least become more comfortable with your beliefs.
Old 23-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi forum,

What is best EFT affirmation for fear of God? I want to completely get rid of my belief in God. Because the Gods I am communicating with are biblical Gods with human aspects. I don't like this, but I (the inner me) still fear them.

Thanks,

3dnow
Its not the inner you that fears god, its your so called ego mind, the inner you is your mediator with God or pure being.