Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder
Questions about Portals

Ever since I was little I always felt unsettled about going near or into my closet. I always felt as if someone/ something would come out. As I have gotten deeper into my spiritual development I now realize there is a portal. However I believe the actual portal is in my attic above my room. Its like a hallways of sorts for any spirits, and they always end up in my room. I actually had to cross over the first two visitors I had into the light, because they would not leave. I have constant visitors and I am never alone in my room, I have seen a child walk accross my room, and even a shadow laying in my bed where I sleep, I see orbs daily, and I once saw an aura of something human. One night I was sleeping on the other side of the house and I felt about 10 individuals walk in look at me and then head out. Thinking about it now I feel like the portal was out of service for quite some time, but when I started meditation as well as collecting crystals it was rebooted. I am not entirely sure how portals work, but I have a few questions. How/why does a portal form? Why do they all come to me? What can I do for protection? Whenever I have visitors I say out loud my rules in order for them to stay. It varies depending on the energy I feel but it is basically "no funny business" "no coming into my aura" and most importantly "if you are not from the love and light then you are not permitted to stay". I also always have some kind of crystal on me, and I have selenite and amethyst on my nightstand. If there is anything else I can do/say I would be interested! A
Old 21-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Pathfinder
Hello CrystalQueen
I actually know exactly what you are talking about!
My nursery as a child had a "portal" or "vortex" in it, and it was a source
of much frustration until many years later when I realized what was going on.

First off, portals or "entry vortices" are doorways... they do not necessarily
go to a specific place, but rather are an opening to "here" that entities from many places can utilize...

Secondly, there are several ways they can occur... Someone can open one
through ritual, manifestation/intent, a weaker or thinner area in "the veil" where something can work to force its way through (usually occurs in a place with a lot of intense "emotional energy" or near a location of high electro-magnetic energy), and finally along the Earth's natural Ley lines and vortices.

I have found that intent, or the direct exertion of your will can "close" a portal for a time... Like many things though, if you start "fearing" or thinking too much about it, then you risk it seeping open again.

What I have personally found... The energy from that portal will bleed into your entire home, and "odd" things will occur in other places in the house, it sounds like that's why your closet is effected. Also, since you are on this side of the "doorway" you have more control over the portal than most people realize... I think you also figured this out. I also am a crystal person, and tried MANY different types to shut down my portal, what I finally found
was a rather large (mass wise) Lemurian seed crystal. I have a connection to these so maybe that's why it worked for me... I would focus your intent on locating a crystal that would seal off your portal, or only allow highly positive entities through, then start looking around, I'm sure it will come to you...
I knew I had the right one, while washing it in my sink... as soon as it touched "the house" it cracked and I could deffinately feel a profound change in the house's energy... I also found its the one crystal I have that doesn't like to be moved or played with... It just sits in the focal point of the portal, and does its thing... Off the top of my head, I actually feel Quartz works really well to seal portals, perhaps black tourmaline in quartz,
also nuummite or black garnet as I find these to be extremely grounding, also shungite or even an orgone pyramid with shungite should work, because of their effect on electro-magnetic fields.
Hope that helps.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you! When you say you have a connection with your one crystal that is how I feel about angelite. When I first got into crystals I bought 6 tumbles because I didnt really know what I wanted. I found myself constantly holding that stone. In fact when I would reach into my little baggy to grab a random stone it was almost always the one I would get. Since that stone a bought a larger one about the size of my palm as well as a pendant which I am currently wearing. Im not sure if I want to close the portal, right now I am more curious than anything. I know it has been in my house a long time. My house is over 100 years old and my parents didnt move here until late 1990s, we know a little bit about the past owners but not much. One thing I will say is that as it has gotten more active, I have seen that is protected in divine light. I have had negative spirits come through but the darkness I see with them is from holding onto their emotions. Im still confused as to why they all come to me. I mean my mom isnt really sensitive but I know my brother is.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Pathfinder
My room is very active tonight, earlier while I was on my computer I saw what looked to be a bird flying from one side of my room to the other, which obviously isnt possible. I also heard something in my closet and I am seeing a ton more flashes of light, shadows, etc than usual. I was also picking up laundry and I felt someone breathing down my neck and I tried to be strong but it made me very unsettled. As I am typing this my peripheral is picking up something in the corner that everytime I look over I dont see anything.
Old 23-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder
Hello again...
A group of scientists just two days ago, very quietly published a paper
That hasn't gotten alot of attention. Long story short, the Earth's core is slowing down and this is causing the Earth's magnetic field to drastically
Weaken. At the same time they admit we are being bombarded by what
They call anti-matter energy, but they have no idea the source...
In other words, the veil between world's is really getting pretty thin, and
It's likely there are entities taking advantage and of this. Lord knows the
Internet news is full of bizarre stories of paranormal activity.
Add your sensitivity to energies, and the fact you are present on the other
Side of a doorway... And I believe you will notice an uptick in "activity" around your place. If you have "an openness" towards these things/experiences, you shine like an all you can eat buffet to other entities... Usually the more benevolent ones are respectful of you and won't really bother you... While the more.. impudent? Ones, will pester you... I'd still use a hunk of quartz, hold it in n your hand and visualize a door slamming shut (repeat that as much as you can) then place the quartz where you feel the portal is centered... Angelite is a wonderful stone, but might be a little too gentle, and is accepted as being conducive to communication with other dimensional entities... Lightning struck quartz is another crystal that should work rather well too.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder
I would recommend trying to shut it down. I can imagine it must interesting having something like this in your home, but it can be risky. It's why humans always had sacred places that were dedicated strictly to religious/spiritual practices. If the energies or spirits become too strong, too many or malevolent, your house might become quite unpleasant, for you or for others who are sensitive to these matters. The only energy you need in your home is your own and your families and, maybe, spirits that you're personally invited, such as departed loved ones or trusted spiritual guides. Positive energy and good spirits always find a way of reaching you anyway.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Master
i wz lk ths wen i wz a kid my nanas hom usd 2 so spook me evn wen i wz a teen it wud spook me
i dnt wh livs in now coz im spekin abot ovr 30 yrs go nely i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you all so much for your input. Well I have some bad news, whatever protection was around the portal is gone and its once white color is turning like a bluish black. I heard something in my closet and I felt someone breathing down my neck. I no longer am having peaceful visitors, in fact the other day I was sick so I took a nap, during which I had probably the scariest experience thus far. I saw the names "carl and "ed" and then I started asking what kind of entity it was, when I asked if it was "demonic" my head voice screamed back yes and thats when it started. I felt myself being pulled from my bed, it was so real I could feel my blankets moving with me. I couldn't move and I felt my body getting hot as the fear took control (I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldnt open) and I prayed for it to end. After I reached the end of my bed I continued being pulled but it no longer felt like physical body but rather my etheral one. This entire thing lasted about 10 seconds and then suddenly I opened my eyes and I was right where I had fallen asleep, my dog curled up next to me. I was shaking and there was an ice cold energy around my back. I said multiple prayers of protection and I imagined I radiated a bright divine light. I couldnt sleep in my room that night. In fact I havent been sleeping in there at all. Last night there was a strange creature, it sounds so crazy I know it does. But I saw it in my peripheral as well as clear as day in my minds eye. It was small kinda looked like a goblin. I am going to close this thing as soon as I can, I will know when I am ready, I wont try unless I am. I feel insane at this point, it sounds like Im making this up but Im not.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is normal when one is open to "receiving" the energies from the other side to be more sensitive to openings in what we call "the vail". It could have nothing to do with the structure but the land its built on at times. Or there could have been an event in the home, like a death, or something on the land that happened.

At times this is the place to start what happened in the home, or land. I had my first house where a domestic dispute happened I would hear the death event happening over and over again. I had to have both moved over.

You have to remember that your fighting against first accepting that there is such things as opening to the Spirit World and your brain wanting to logically dismiss it as nothing.

Lack of sleep does lots of things with the imagination centers of the brain. We need to get to that REM place in sleep. When we are restless this does not always happen.

I know of a few things that are said to help, is copper wire coiled and place in the area's four corners, adding a blessing over it to seal the space. This blessing is an individual thing that calls to you. Visualizing a ball of Golden White Light to seal the opening. This will not keep all things out but setting the intention that only Light attacks Light can help.

Things like Dream Catchers too can help balance energies.

Its never a simple solution, making sure your grounded is a good place to start. Setting an affirmation at bedtime where you call in your Guides and say a blessing can help.

Lynn
Old 12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder
The night of the super moon I really thought the activity would have peaked, but it didnt. And since then it seems the portal is becoming weaker. I do still see shadows and figures out of the corner of my eyes but if I am being completely honest it has been oddly quiet. I had two visitors, a girl about 17 and her younger brother who seemed around 8 years old. I constantly saw them in my minds eye, the girl was holding the boys hand and they looked at me like I was their last hope. But its strange because with the other two I crossed over something about them told me they were asking. With this girl and this boy I am unsure, I think they want me too but they arent directly telling me. I will work on learning more about them, to trying to help them. I have already been shown details of their death and these two deserve peace.