Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
iorek65

Color Indifference Will Kill Your Soul: The Revival of Care

https://www.psychichealingarts.com/p...evival-of-care
Old 11-04-2019, 05:39 AM
Master
Your one. Mission. No doubt!
Old 13-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Master
I recently posted a similar thread, not realising this one existed:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=128946

Apathy, indifference and a lack of care and concern has always been there, but with the advent of social media, falsified content for aggrandisement and the world's population topping 8 million, "not giving a f***" has become a survival mechanism for the preservation of individual sanity (at the expense of everyone else around them) and it's only going to get worse, until you could be dying on the street and people won't even notice and just walk all over you as if you were not even there.

Unfortunately, it is too late to do anything about it but whine, lament and recall romantic memories of a more "amicable" past...whether it was "self created" or not, because no amount of other people saying "such a time did NOT exist" can ever detract from the fact that it once did and THEY are the ones who are remembering it all wrong.

So, I sit here wondering "where to now?"

I guess I can employ the services of a good hypnotherapist to make my kale juice taste like a chocolate milkshake or to hear "you are a beautiful and kind soul" every time "sorry, I can't help you" is said to me..
I wonder if that will work?

I also understand that nothing will grow in store-bought potting mix anymore...what the hell have they done to it?

Solution? to move to a place that hasn't changed in the past 100 years, that has no internet, TV etc and to live out the remainder of my days there...

I hear Phan Rang–Tháp Chàm is nice this time of year...so you can add me to "those who give too many f***s, but realise that doing so is totally pointless" brigade.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Solution? to move to a place that hasn't changed in the past 100 years, that has no internet, TV etc and to live out the remainder of my days there...

I hear Phan Rang–Tháp Chàm is nice this time of year...so you can add me to "those who give too many f***s, but realise that doing so is totally pointless" brigade.
Y'know, for a self-professed rebel you're pretty **** at this rebellion stuff.

Eight billion people on the planet not giving a stuff, being one of a minute number on the planet that do actually give a stuff would be pretty rebellious, so rebel and the whole world will rebel with you. Get all fired up and use some of that angry, emotional energy to create a Universe that you want to Live in instead of getting ticked because you're living in the creations of the masses who are indifferent.

The question is what do you want to Live with in your heart?
Old 13-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Y'know, for a self-professed rebel you're pretty **** at this rebellion stuff.

Eight billion people on the planet not giving a stuff, being one of a minute number on the planet that do actually give a stuff would be pretty rebellious, so rebel and the whole world will rebel with you. Get all fired up and use some of that angry, emotional energy to create a Universe that you want to Live in instead of getting ticked because you're living in the creations of the masses who are indifferent.

The question is what do you want to Live with in your heart?
Once I have evolved enough to realise that I don't require the support of anybody else in my little "rebellion" because I have everything I need inside myself (but I have enormous difficulties accessing it) and therefore I do not NEED other people to "give a f***" as long as I do...so what USE are the other 8 billion people on this planet anyway, if whatever they say, positive or negative is totally immaterial to me, because if true spirituality means to exist without the need for love, care and appreciation from the rest of mankind, I can also do without their criticism, rudeness and inconsideration as well...you know, just to make it all fair and square...then I will get back to you.

My heart is in a hill tribe somewhere...eating mushrooms and dancing around a fire...and I wake up in the 'burbs with drunken neighhours throwing beer bottles at each other, doing screechies up and down the street and using the local creek as a mattress dumping station and all I can do is go "wha happened? where am I? who are all these crazy folk?"

The hypnotherapist forcing my subconscious mind to accept a reality that does not exist so I can become convinced that it does and to live in a wilfull yet blissful delusional state is looking better and better to me each day. I just don't have the energy anymore...

https://youtu.be/VP_e1UrdvZA
Old 13-04-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
Question...

It is said that we create our own reality...

I certainly did NOT create the reality I see outside my own door (or online).

If I WERE to create my own reality, it would resemble something like Shangri-La in springtime...heck, I could even go as far as to say that I am NOT seeing any rednecked hoodlums vandalising property...oh no! that is just my senses deceiving me! they are all Buddhist monks chanting and meditating in fields of wildflowers with a glorious Himalayan backdrop...

I may even remark to others how the chanting is so melodious and the bluebells are glorious...there's a refreshing mist blowing down from the mountains..

Next thing I know, I will be put back into a psychiatric ward, dosed up on Seroquel again..

At what point do we get to create our own reality where everybody gives a damn, when what "everybody else does" is beyond our conscious control to create?

Just wondering...
Old 13-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Master
Just by the by...and before I go to sleep tonight.

I wonder if you all have ANY idea just how much damn effort it has taken over the years to resist creating about half a dozen "sock puppet" accounts on here, just so I can "create" people to talk to? people who understand me? people who will give me support and encouragement? People I can open up to?

I have never done this because it is against the forum rules, even though the temptation has driven me crazy at times...so the best I can do is quote myself, talk to myself, tell myself how much I love me, hug myself while I wait for somebody else to do that...and if I held my breath waiting for it, I would have died ages ago...

So I re-iterate...what the hell USE are other people if I don't need them to justify my existence here by even pretending to give a damn? well, at least they are all being open, honest and being "themselves" by not giving a f*** about anything...and then, Satan is on full display for ALL to see.

So, the quicker everybody's soul dies and God destroys all human life again on this miserable rock, the better! I can hardly wait for that one!
Old 13-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes, in many ways it appears on the surface that people in society are becoming more and more care less.

But, when the chips are down and someone is in in true distress, many still will go out of thier to assist as best they can.

Negativity gets the attention, unfortunately. When an act of kindness is shown it seems treated as something alien and one of unique moments.

I feel many care more then they let on. In a society that seems to take advantage of a good hearted person, is it any wonder that many may keep it under wraps?

Seem some ar quick to judge without knowing or even taking the time to understand. Assumptions are made about one another.

In some ways the world appears to be going to hell.
In other ways when one on one with another it appears the same desires to reconized and atleast respected as a fellow human being seems to be there.

Sometimes one gets tired of trying and the pain can be too great to bare. Others keep on keeping on and despite the ones who may snarl and spit continue to care.

For me, it depends on how willing and able I am to give at present. How willing and able is the other to be open. How much each is willing and able to understand each other and put down ones own pride to control and be right and just let each be as one is.

We all feel pain in some ways and God knows most have been through the ringer.

The question I ask myself is; Am I going to make myself bitter about it all or live and learn without losing heart?

It is not easy and do not feel can force another to care or not. I can let what is for me to do and how I do it be mine and what is for another at times just be for them to figure out. Not in a callous way, just in way tha if help is not wanted or rejected, then so be it.

To be kind to myself, with the awareness that I do not live here on my own.
To do what I am willing and able to do to live with others and will mention nature.

Eventually what I've found is what I do to another eventually comes back on me.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Question...

If I WERE to create my own reality, it would resemble something like Shangri-La in springtime - they are all Buddhist monks chanting and meditating in fields of wildflowers with a glorious Himalayan backdrop...

I may even remark to others how the chanting is so melodious and the bluebells are glorious...there's a refreshing mist blowing down from the mountains..

You would soon get tired of that.
You may recall how Adam plucked the apple - well, he too eventually got bored in Paradise so chose the one way to break the never-ending routine of tilling the ground and his fear of being alone should Eve fall off a cliff.
He didn't commit a sin - he acted out of free will. Which is what all these 8 billion people do who disturb your desire to live what you think would be a spiritual life.
The song 'What a Beautiful Noise' tells how the singer loves just that. Some people don't want daffodils in the fields, they prefer the smell of petrol and rubber- burned roads. They live in the same world as you and make up that what you call 'the masses' and what monarchs call 'the Hoi Polloi'.
Just as you do. So be careful.
You see we are all in this together and the way it is is what we through our thoughts and actions created. We, you, me, we are a collective, we live in colonies just as seals do but we call our colonies homes, or villages, towns, cities, countries, continents - and we call our planet 'Earth'. Within these collectives we lead individual lives and not being in Paradise for which we so dearly long we have to make something of it. And we have, we have created chairs, cities, aeroplanes, ball-point pens, washing baskets and all that material stuff which we desire and find good. We have taken all these materials from the Earth. There is nothing that doesn't come from the ground below us. The masses of which we are part carry the signs of our desires and wishes, some of the results we call bad and others good. Unfortunately what is good for you can be bad for me - there are no truths - everyone is right. The energy we call God (for want of another name) has given us our freedom.
Whatever stage the world is going through is part of our evolution, another word really for karma. These stages, some peaceful, some horrible, some which make us despair and some which make us happy are of our collective choice.
Think of the path we have travelled, the stem the human race forms carries with it the whole of the planet's history. The branches and leaves, whichever name you want to give them, represent the way we reach out into the future where to misquote Emerson, (with a slight divergence), 'the so-called weaknesses of mankind will allow the forest to grow wild and so offer shade and fruit to wide neighbourhoods of men and women.'

We are sharing our experiences, of all kinds, with 'God', because 'he' cannot live them as we do, not being 'here'.

We are on our way.

Hope this helps.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
The question I ask myself is; Am I going to make myself bitter about it all or live and learn without losing heart?
My dear friend..

Some have been through the wringer SO much, they have totally lost their heart and are looking for a reason...just ONE reason... ANY reason to keep going, but their "faith in humanity" betrays them every time.

Yes, I have become bitter...but I guess that tends to happen to old people when the "best years of their life" are well and truly behind them and death is the only thing they have to look forward to because living in this world is just way too painful now and topping themselves is seen as a great sin.

I just want to be with my ancestral tribe, partaking in religious sacrament whilst extolling the virtues of the "Great Spirit" to the beat of drums...is that too much to ask?

...and no, I would NEVER get bored of that.

Let's put it another way...I don't give a damn about anything or anybody else BUT God, because I can feel His love for me course through my veins. Do I get that same "vibe" with mankind? nope.

Then God says "why do you NEED other people? Isn't My love for you enough? Just forget them all and what they do! you righteously don't have to give a f*** either and on My word! because the fact that others don't care should be proof that you belong to ME alone!"

Talk about Divine Possession...

So yeah, I should really give up expecting humans to be any different from the glorified apes they truly are and just love and trust in Shiva more.