Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

Question Symbolic meaning of seeing flat tires on other people's cars

I hope someone can help me. Yesterday morning I saw at least 3 cars in a row with flat tires in a 15 minute time span.

Does anyone know if there is a meaning behind seeing flat tires on other people's cars. A

All three tires were on the front right wheel and two were on pickups and one was on a car.

Was this just a coincidence?

All help is greatly appreciated.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
I hope someone can help me. Yesterday morning I saw at least 3 cars in a row with flat tires in a 15 minute time span.

Does anyone know if there is a meaning behind seeing flat tires on other people's cars. A

All three tires were on the front right wheel and two were on pickups and one was on a car.

Was this just a coincidence?

All help is greatly appreciated.

sometimes the synchronicity 'speak' is to show something that is kinda like something else. Maybe kinda to start a conversation...

that being said there is various literature that likens a body to a car. There are all sorts of things you can get from that analogy, but here we are talking about flat tires on a right front wheel.

right front wheel would be like the right arm... so it is something about the right arm. If you take the analogy further they are saying something about deflated right arm... that could be taken either physically or psychologically though and I don't know what applies to you.

The idea of a 'right' arm versus a 'left' arm being a well established psychological metaphor BTW... the most obvious example being Jesus going to sit at the right hand of God does have a very specific meaning. Basically, left/east is letting things happen to you, or going with the flow and right/west is proactively effecting change.

'pickups' might mean something too... here I would be tempted to go with the obvious meaning in dating but that is just me lol! In any case they weren't all pickups so the meaning is somehow broader than that anyway, but I don't know what it is
Old 11-04-2019, 03:34 AM
Master
In dreams a car as any other mode of transport are reference to your spiritual journey.

In a dream I would suggest the person could be stuck on their journey.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Experiencer

I have been unhappy with my job and I've been asking God to help me move on to my next job but it just seems like I'm able to get anywhere.

It is definitely time for me to move on, the culture and climate has changed and not necessarily one that I can give up my integrity and spiritual values.

I've been seeing 711, 911, 1010, 1111, 111, 1212 alot lately. The numbers have been catching my eye on phone numbers, clocks, and in text. I've read they all point toward moving forward but keeping my spirit grounded.

Two days ago a young lady was offended because I spoke the truth about a coworker who happened to be her mother. I was asked by another colleague while we all were on conference call to "chaperone" my colleague (the young lady's mother) to an event and I chuckled and said only if you tell her it's an hour earlier because she runs late. I'm a stickler for being on time. The young woman was offended and demanded an apology. Now my colleague (her mother) is mad at me...but we have to wait for her when we have meetings, etc. I spoke my truth.

That's the reason I have to leave from here, everyone is offended and I no one can say anything, they want to to mask and cover up everything. I can work like this. We've had alot of long time staff leave because they say the place has become too toxic.

I believe in signs and symbolic meanings and I think this is my sign.