Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Knower

Bought a new crystal yesterday.

It's a combination of Citrine and Spirit Quartz, and I have read on the internet that it only comes from the mountains of South Africa. It's not a really big piece but it's a cluster (which is what I wanted) and as for it's size it covers the size of my left palm. I don't quite know about it's energy/vibration but I left it by my bedside last night and I woke up feeling better than I normally do; no dry mouth or feeling lethargic. It wasn't cheap - it cost me $52.15 (£40.00) *yikes!*
Old 06-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

A protective stone, both energetically and physically, Spirit Quartz shields the aura, transmutes negative energy, and protects from physical harm. The sense of calm and peace Spirit Quartz brings helps decrease fears, and makes it an excellent stone to use when dealing with the loss of a loved one, easing the grief of transition. Spirit Quartz can aid to increase physical and intellectual fertility.

It sounds like its a good stone for you. With crystals size does not matter, its the intention of the energy that matches to the person that comes from them. This is why we can wear very small crystals as earings ext and feel a value from them.

Lynn
Old 07-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
If you don't know what it does, you can easily Google it and find out :)
Just look for Citrine Spirit Quartz, not Spirit Quartz, there are varieties.

Citrine Spirit Quartz works through the earth and solar plexus chakras, helping in standing centered in your power and directing your life from that place. This stone purifies intent and is particularly useful for accessing true abundance while paradoxically releasing dependence on, or attachment to, material things. It promotes self awareness. It is helpful for conflict-resolution and sending forgiveness to those you feel have wronged you, or to ask for forgiveness for yourself or a world situation. - Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible 2
Old 07-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Knower

Thank you for your replies people, your a great help!