Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Knower
Guide, prayers and souls...

This dream started out as a random/nonsensical dream and segued into lucid...

I was walking down a street at nighttime, when I became lucid. I took in my surrounding's with a new perspective, although nothing stood out at first. Then a man joined me and right away I said "You are my spirit guide. I've dreamt of you before". I have dreamt of him, but only recognized his 'guide' status upon waking due to the dream content and his actions. I also said, "I talk to you and ask for you in my mind" (ie: developing a relationship with my guides).

He said "I know, I'm always with you and always hear you". We were at the top of a hill, looking down into a valley. There were several small bonfires lined up with groups of people around them. Suddenly, what looked like an avalanche of snow and ice, began slowly making its way towards the fires and people. For some reason, I became frightened and told my guide this. I also asked him to "teach me how to pray" (I do know how to pray and do so regularly). I really don't know why I asked this though.

He turned so he was facing me and blocking my view of the valley and we began reciting 'Our father...'. Afterwards, he turned away to stand next to me. I looked down into the valley and the avalanche was receding, going backwards away from the people and fires. I remember feeling so relieved.

Right after this, we walked a bit down the street and I saw people dancing down the street, similar to ballet in style. Right behind them, almost appearing to be attached were what looked like a 'shadow' of themselves, mimicking the dance moves. I was absolutely entranced and fascinated by this, and asked what this was. He said "That is their souls".

Pretty deep stuff. As far as the prayer part, I felt it was a message to me to understand 'The power of prayer'. I am not religious, I consider myself spiritual. As far as the dancing souls... I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well the earth, the material world of man, the materialistic evil mind, is colder than ice to the spiritual beings. They call this world the land of ice or the tower with many levels surrounded by ice etc. It is a deadly cold place for them.

Your guide has a number of souls to take care of & He keeps them warm like the spiritual realm they all come from. He provides the spiritual fires that give them strength & sustenance. And at the same time He looks after your soul & watches your earth life & every thought you have. He is right beside you now & if you open your mind He can speak telepathically to you.
He is saying that if you turn to God & pray regularly then you will drive back the icy materialism that is threatening your soul & all the other souls that your guide is taking care of. They are kept close to Him & so they are affected by you as well. He is saying that you will keep them warmed by the spiritual fire if you turn away from materialism & earthly lusts & angers etc etc. So He wants you to be very spiritually minded & have full faith in God. He is actually The Angel of God. The Hand of God. He can take you straight to God or bring God straight to you & you will see God face to face. They are one & the same person.

Anyway then He shows you that when people dance their souls copy them. This was to show you that by being a better person who is light & happy with spiritual thoughts you put your soul into the same frame of mind. It's like by choosing a better life for yourself you also choose it for your soul who is connected to you.
If people act happy & spiritual even when they feel the opposite way then after a short while they become happy & spiritual. It does not take years of meditation & awakening etc etc. It is just a matter of playing the part & it quickly becomes who you are, even though like all souls there is always new things to learn & discover.

So your Angel from God is explaining that being spiritual frees your soul & your soul group from the icy clutches of the material world. And praying to The Father God is the plainest way of staying spiritually minded

Thank you so much! I appreciate the detailed explanation and information. The souls dancing, being akin to my mental state and opening up spiritually really makes sense. Again, thanks so much!