Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Guide
Lucid double dream

I went to sleep extremly late to the point where i must have instantly fallen into a dream...

My brother and my mom were at my house when a blackout happened while we were having pizza delivered. Oddly only some electronics still worked as i tried a couple lightswitches to confirm the blackout. We use flashlights but my mom kept accidentally putting it in strobe mode which i had to help change it back to normal. At some point i wokeup on the couch in the same room. The power was out and i thought how cool it was that theres a blackout when i just dreamed of one, but the couch i awoke on was in the corner rather than the middle of the room, so i realized it was a dream. I then noticed i could hardly move and only slightly roll around on the couch. My vision was blurry. I try to wake myself by hitting and slapping my head but nothing works. I thought that this must be what dying is like "waking up somewhere you have no control over". I try closing my eyes to sleep to wakeup. The darkness of my eyes closed looks very haywire. I finally wake myself by throwing my arm to the side...

And shockingly i realize i had only been asleep for nearly an hour.

I had another dream that night in which i was using two flashlights outside to find hidden things in the daylight. I found another flashlight and was then using 3 flashlights simultaniously

Bonus dream:
And then just last night i had a dream where i was looking at a map of the earth thousands of years into the future and was comparing it to present day earth. Most continents had slightly moved, had new cracks/rivers and lakes in the land. Australia was far more to the west. It was really cool and everything looked realistic as it actually would in the future.

Thanks for reading
Old 30-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Master
this is multi-layered, and has an 'inception' feel to it too, given the shock
of realization of so much having occurred within such a short time span.
the strobe effect draws attention to the idea of things proceeding in a disjointed
manner, lacking the [illusion of?] continuity provided under normal circumstances.

the additional flashlights, which allow you to discover things hidden in plain sight,
seem to be provided through the perspectives you've gained by traveling through
dimensions of reality.

i don't have a sense of what you were intending to achieve through this dream
sequence... what the message your subconscious sought to deliver to your
conscious mind seems a mystery yet. getting to 'the root cause' of all that is,
beyond the circumstances you've created [controlled] on the other levels may
be what you were seeking... but there might be fear attached, expressed as
a concern of death.
"The darkness of my eyes closed looks very haywire."
this is suggestive that you might be able to do some repair. perhaps you can
rewire something in order to provide better functionality. the 'dreams of life'
might improve if you apply some effort in doing that work. for you to notice
the 'haywire' element is implying that you have an innate understanding of
how it would look if things were in a better state.

Old 15-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Dude111

I had another double dream last night!

I remember talking to my friend about the dream I had earlier with her in it WHILE IN THE FIRST DREAM!!

Carlos Castanadas book The Art of Dreaming goes into detail regarding dreaming gates....Double dreams are highly associated with crossing these gates.

Knowing this so called "reality" is only a dream is good as you can become much more fluid.

Remember like in a 'dream' you create your own reality..
Old 16-12-2022, 06:15 AM
Proteus

Oh dear, I would have these dreams so often.

I would have a dream, that I'm dreaming about a book to read.

Then, when I awake, I would try to remember the book in the dream within the dream!

Old 16-12-2022, 09:33 AM
Dude111

I had another double dream last night! (Thats 2 in 2 days)