Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 21-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Pathfinder

Color Autoimmune disease; what are good healing methods??

Hello everyone. I am quite certain I have an autoimmune condition. I'm going through some testing very soon to investigate if and what kind I have. I have been unwell for sometime and want my life back!! I do beleive in our body's ability to self heal and I know their are many natrual healing methods. What are some that would be most beneficial for healing this medical/ spiritual condition? Is their anyone who has successfully healed themselves without medications? Any type of recommendations or ideas are appreciated greatly. I know their is many ways to heal,and confident I can do this!! Thankyou. Namaste
Old 22-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Sparkinside8,

I have an auto-imuun disease as well as Fibromyalgia and only use natural herbs.
Before you self medicate make sure do have done the tests and know what you have.If however you have an auto-imuun disease stay away from Echinae and melatonine.Certain foods need to be avoided as well but google is a great help.Also be careful when you are on regular meds and certain herbs.Meditation is helpful and binaural sounds too.Bare in mind that these are the things I use and help, and may not work for someone else.

Hope you get your answers soon.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

Thankyou for good advice Aoitha!! Tests are coming up soon so I'll have more clear answers. I'm pretty sure I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue.i have tried bineural beats and Theye work very well! Also listening to healing frequencies. ��
Old 24-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Fibromyalgia is not a imuun disease but it does come with debilitating fatigue.Hopefully you will get the results soon.