Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-04-2019, 06:00 AM
Knower

2 Types of dreams

Is it true that there are 2 types of dreams such as: astral visits and dreams induced by the brain?
Old 20-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Yaoughta

Where are you getting such information?
Old 20-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Knower

Just thought of it myself, I don't know the truth, I don't know if they are induced by the brain as hallucinations or not (such as being spiritual experiences)

Sometimes I dream of dead relatives randomly, without having thought of them for a long time even years, and that's when I think they came to visit me from Astral .Sometimes they speak in the dream, sometimes they don't. My aunt (mom's sister) that died almost a month ago, she had advanced Alzheimer's and died from Cancer eventually, I didn't dwell so much on her death since then. She came in my dream randomly few days ago, without her speaking, she was just hanging there around me she was trying to hug me, but I was scared and I was running away from her telling her "Nobody escapes death", she looked frail (fragile as skinny) then she died in the dream and when I went to the graveyard a person told me not to go through that door as it was the pathway to the Morgue, that's when the dream ended and I woke up in the middle of the night scared.

Another one random visitation I had was from a Primary School Teacher. We as a class had this teacher for 1 year, then we found out he got ill and died from Cancer while we were already in HighSchool. Personally I wasn't very affected by the loss. Later, while in University (Almost 9 years after that person's death) he came randomly in my dream without having thought of him for many years. He rushed to me while shouting "I'll be back" then the dream ended as I woke up again in the middle of the night scared. I also tend to dream about living people, that's rare though and without sound.

Sometimes I tend to dwell days on different things and they sometimes pop-up in my dreams. For example if I tend to dwell too much on school and exams, sometimes I have some dreams where I just re-sit an exam as far back as Highschool even if I finished it years ago...it's something that left an impact on me and my life.

I am confused, don't know what to make-up from all these dreams
Old 20-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Guide
There are more than two types of dreams.
You can have simple brain stimulated dreams which are rehashings of your personal world experiences ie; your day, your emotions, tv shows, etc.
But you can also have dreams that go beyond your personal sphere of consciousness. Some of these can be astral travels, but it is not limited to that. There are also experiences of shared consciousness, or out of body experiences, past life recollections, dimensional travel,and many other variations. I dont know if I have seen any definitive list on them but then I guess it is simply a matter of where you draw the line between one and another of these states of consciousness. Consciousness is fluid and we can travel the gambut of it.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Master
yes u can
sum tims u can hav 3 or 4 dreams ib 1 u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Pathfinder
It's all 5D bro
Old 21-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Is it true that there are 2 types of dreams such as: astral visits and dreams induced by the brain?
If you count visions, then there are three.
I get messages from my people in dreams, and then you have the normal dreams where your subconscious mulls over the day to day happenings, and tries to give them order.
I only remember the messages, since I asked to forget the day to day dreams.