Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-03-2019, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

synchronicity, am I looking too hard?

Do you get to the point when you feel like you are searching for signs in everything too much?!

I've lived in my house for over 4years and always wanted a hedgehog to visit our garden. For the first time tonight my husband saw one when popping out to put the compost out. When he came back in and told me, I noticed that out of all the fridge magnets the kids collect (which cover the fridge door), one had fallen off which had a cartoon hedgehog on it.

Hedgehogs are good signs of calm according to a quick google search. I've had a good day in terms of smoothing out a long spell of disruption between me and an important friend. I've also made some progress in my meditation to help me be calmer and more positive. So would you read that as a sign of acknowledgement for good things or am I grasping at every little thing trying to make it mystical?
Old 26-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
I think your gut should tell you if this is a sign, when we see things like this there's an "ahah!" moment and it sounds like you had one of those there.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fluffet
I think your gut should tell you if this is a sign, when we see things like this there's an "ahah!" moment and it sounds like you had one of those there.

Thank you. When i saw the magnet on the floor of all the magnets, one I did't even know we had (free from somewhere like a cereal box!) I definitely thought this was too coincidental not to take note :)
Old 27-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder
No problem, hope you keep being acknowledged for your good work!
Old 31-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
Do you get to the point when you feel like you are searching for signs in everything too much?!

I've lived in my house for over 4years and always wanted a hedgehog to visit our garden. For the first time tonight my husband saw one when popping out to put the compost out. When he came back in and told me, I noticed that out of all the fridge magnets the kids collect (which cover the fridge door), one had fallen off which had a cartoon hedgehog on it.

Hedgehogs are good signs of calm according to a quick google search. I've had a good day in terms of smoothing out a long spell of disruption between me and an important friend. I've also made some progress in my meditation to help me be calmer and more positive. So would you read that as a sign of acknowledgement for good things or am I grasping at every little thing trying to make it mystical?

It's one of those things, I had to stop looking for signs because it was making me crazy lol... It's what feels right for you. Someone once told me that something is a sign if we keep seeing it repeated in our life.

Keep checking them out, it is also said that the more we notice signs the more we get Maybe I am doing myself a dis-service by not paying any attention.