Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Master

Actual tinnitus can be very real . . . but is mostly from ear damage from loud noises . . . gun ranges, loud heavy machinery, loud noises that would damage the ear . . . or . . . can be from ear diseases and such. But if none of these apply . . . then there is another reason to "hear" these inner sounds.

That's when experimentation becomes a real option.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Has this book been mentioned yet?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/..._Ringing_Sound

Also google
Celestial Harmony
Divine music
Music of the Spheres

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Just wanted to come back to this thread and explain my experience with these sounds a little.

I hear a ringing noise, if I listen into it I can change how low or high the noise is. It’s not constant, happens randomly, day or night, quite or loud surroundings. Sometimes it last for a few minutes, sometimes it will be a loud burst of sound lasting a few seconds, quite startling and makes me pay attention.

I’ve been having this for around 9 months now, around the time of this starting I also started with hypnagogic hallucinations, mainly audio but rarely images too. It’s very interesting to me.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Master

Brieflamp . . .

If you have scanned through the posts in this thread . . . and have seen the suggestions given to Josephine . . . I would continue with those . . . using the word ‘HU’ as often as you wish . . . quietly or out-toned . . . sing or intone it to nothing in particular or to the sound you hear. The fact that it changes offers hints as to what it might be . . . and since I am NO doctor . . . I have NO idea on whether actual ear damage / tinnitus would come and go like that. But see how things develop. Any change in the actual sound may take some time. But if it DOES change into something else . . . you could be on the verge of fabulous discoveries.

I do not know specifically what you mean by hypnagogic hallucinations . . . and I do not want to just start making guesses. If you are seeing visual images . . . try to remember . . . the mind of and in itself has NO capacity to SEE anything on its own. Mind sees things via the physical body senses . . . sent to the mind . . . and then interpreted from there. But if yo’ve got your eyes closed and are “seeing” things . . . your mind is not doing that. As to just what is . . . I will leave you to discover on your own for a while.

Hearing actual inner sounds that have nothing to do with actual ear damage . . . and the inner images . . . often go together. This is FAR from unusual. IF on down the road you discover that this is what is happening to you . . . you are in for some fabulous adventures inside. Try to take this seriously.

Feel free to use private messaging here. Much of the info in this thread was offered to Josephine . . . and it still obviously could pertain to her experience. I hope it does. But there are many who might be experiencing this and just such generic advice such as this would help you gain some insight as to what this might be. Devotion and sincerity play a big part. Taking a bit of time to listen to those sounds and “work” with them . . . by walking into them and intoning HU . . . is also advisable. As mentioned before . . . pre-sleep is nice . . . and if you take this route . . . watch your dreams.

If it all just doesn’t seem to go anywhere . . . you can set it aside for a month or so . . . and the try again. Please don’t let it all affect your sense of self-worth if it doesn’t . . . “develop” . . . into something else. Bottom line is . . . if it is not actual ear damage . . . and you’d probably know it if it was because of sound noises or some other cause . . . if it is not ear damage . . . then it is coming from aspects or facets of your inner Self . . . for a reason. It is those reasons . . . or even a clue . . . that we are initially trying to uncover here.

Again . . . use private messaging if you wish. I really don’t wish to take the generic info much further in the general thread as it could easily “work for some but not for others” . . . and I do not want more specific information to interfere with anyone at this point. I might already have with Josephine . . . and that would be too bad.

It is often a slow process. Put some time in on this . . . and believe. Nothing is going to ask you to sell everything you have and move to India . . . or anything of the sort. If that happens . . . do NOT buy into it. This is between you . . . and LIFE. If it turns out to be exactly this . . . treat it with the respect LIFE deserves.

On we go.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:13 AM
May I say...as I type this, the entire room could be described as having an orchestra of sounds like on a summer night.
I believe these sounds would be heard even more in space and on the Moon in a vacuum...
I think of them as Celestial Harmonies. (Hard to describe...a pleasant 'ringing', but not in my head...
all around me, in different pitches...louder if I plug my ears.)
...As taught in Eckankar, the Religion of Light and Sound....or as many gurus
teach such as Kirpal Singh, for one...Paramahansa, so Kriya Yoga, Maharaji, Sant Mat and RadhaSoami tradtions, etc.
Just chiming in...

Oh, another book Kirpal Singh's 'Naam or Word'...on Amazon. (Would address the diff layers of sounds.)

Another I found: https://www.amazon.com/Soami-Agra-an...ateway&sr=8-20

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-04-2019 at 02:16 AM.