Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Knower

Quick Question

I suck at numerology. Done a LOT of meditation on the subject and just can't get a clear picture. So I want to run this past you folks here and see what you think:

This morning there were 23 very noisy starlings in a nearby maple tree (yes I counted them; just seemed like the right thing to do at the time). Soon as I asked myself, 'Is this significant?' they all went dead silent. 'Okay,' I thought, 'so it is significant.'

For the life of me, though, I just can't see it. I know 23 is a prime number and that prime numbers hold significance for me -- they tweak my intuition big time -- but I just can't quite touch the meaning. What does traditional lore say about this number? And - just as an aside - does the meaning change when it's presented with the number three?
Old 23-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Seeker

Why are you against the growth and evolution of humanity?
Old 23-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul-alchemy
Why are you against the growth and evolution of humanity?
Har har.
=-)
Old 24-01-2018, 02:15 AM
Administrator
Hello

I liked these one's I found. As for the birds going quiet that means something spooked them and they went into protection mode. I have a large hedge full of them someone goes down the path hundreds go silent all at once. Its quite amazing to hear actually.

LOL but I do not sit and count them....LOL that would be like counting sheep I would fall a sleep.

At the moment of his assassination, Caesar was stabbed 23 times.

The circulation of the blood through all the human body takes 23 seconds.

The number of articulation in the human arm is 23.

The 23 axioms of the geometry of Euclid.

The 23 days of the "physical" cycle in the biorhythm.

The ovule and the spermatozoon are composed both of 23 chromosomes.

Anniversary of marriage: weddings of clock.

Lynn
Old 24-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Knower

Yeah the big flocks of starlings here do suddenly go quiet at times; it was the timing of it that struck me.

Those are interesting factoids, Lynn; thanks!

There have been times along my journey when numerical communications have come to me. Only once was I able to get the meaning -- and it was a long number; go figure. Anyway, I've noticed that spirit entities who can't otherwise communicate with each other are able to do so by using a 'language' of numbers. Same when an individual can't communicate with me in any other way; I get numbers. Unfortunately, it's a language I don't understand.