Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Selinite Crystal pendalum Not working

Hi, I need some advice. I was given as a gift a selenite crystal pendulum from a friend of mine approximately 2 years ago (probably why I am here in this forum now) and it took a while before I got use to dowsing with it. I have carried it everywhere and treasure it immensely as it was one of the nicest things I have received and was meant to be. I have used it so much and the poor thing has had a hammering and I mean a hammering it's been cracked, dropped and broken in 2, glued back together etc etc and still worked. Approx: 1 1/2 months ago I had a reading done and was advised to buy Black Tourmaline which the same friend had that she did not resonate with and gave it to me (it works really well for me).

What happened over the last 1 1/2 months my Selenite crystal stopped working, I was advised to give it a rest which I did, it then worked for a day or 2 and stopped once more (3 weeks ago). As I am not sure on why but feel that my crystal has run it's course with me and it was time for a new one (if that makes sense). I have to say that I used it very much and caried it around with me everywhere as it did always make me feel that much better.

My apologies for the long windedness, but had to tell the story a bit, anything appreciated as am new to crystals, dowsing etc.

Thanks
Old 29-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

When a crystal is done, it is at times just that done and something new comes in to replace it. We are not always happy with this happening but there is a saying "out with the old and in with the new". To change the old for the new. To leave old things or ideas behind and bring in new things or ideas.

The crystal has been through the wars it would seem and things like glue are not a natural substance to introduce to it, at times the energy stored in it will worked for a time til that energy drained. It too could have put the energy out there that it needed to be put to rest and brought in something new.

I would not get rid of your crystal I would put it on the bedside table in something to cradle it, something of a natural material clay maybe. Open not confined or boxed up. Its not done, just not to be worked daily. Feels like its ready to work more with your subconscious and dreams.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2018, 07:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Lynn, Yes it has been used and through a lot and it feels for me that it is time to put it to bed so to speak. I have been told that once they have run their course or energy is not what it use to be is to bury it.....mmmm It's been a awhile now that it stoped working and I can't seem to want to bury it or rid of it. I actually do have it on my bedside table as it did serve me well as when I was feeling a bit down....holding it made me feel at peace (if that makes sense).
Old 30-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

I hear a lot that when a crystal is done you bury it I too am not one to part with them. More I give them a place of honor as I feel they still do hold an energy essence.

Yes its normal to feel a bit down as that energy is still there in the background and a new energy takes a bit of time for a new one to take hold. It does make sense it brought in peace. Now take that energy feeling and ask that it put that peace into your sleep. As your subconscious is not as draining on a crystal it should still have that energy to work there.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Master

I agree with what Lynn says. I have learned that sometimes we lose compatibility with them. I have the feeling it's time for you to turn to something different. (Psychic intuition, if you will).