Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Lost loved one in recurring dream.

Hi,

I posted this in the Dreams thread as well, but am looking for insight here also.

My dad passed away earlier this year from cancer complications. To say I miss him is an understatement, I have felt so lost without him and sometimes it just doesn't feel real that he is gone.

For several months now, I have had a recurrent dream of him. I probably dream it at least once or twice in a week. Last night's was very vivid. It is always that he passed away and we had his funeral and everything, but then somehow he came back. He's still considered officially dead, but he is home at my house with my family in body form and doing fine.

We don't mention this to the outside, as they all know him to be gone now and we figure they wouldn't understand it. In some ways he is not at full-strength. And we seem uncertain if it is a temporary thing, but we are so glad to have him back. And everything feels easier and better because even if the rest of the world still thinks he is gone, he is there at home and I can see him and talk to him and hug him and tell him that I love him.

Last night's dream was the first time he went out someplace with me, and it was low-key but we had to see a doctor. He was improving with his strength in this dream. We were in some very advanced office and then we ordered some food and were waiting for it.

In some dreams, my mother is very much alive as well, like she never passed away, and she has been gone for nearly 15 years.

I don't know if it is my grief talking, or some sort of sign they are sending me, or that the realms between both sides are becoming thinner to me. I often think that I am not meant to grow old , just an intuition I have and maybe this is a way we continue to connect.

Has anyone had dreams similar to this before? Just looking for some insight here. Thanks--PL