Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 24-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Guide

I am now receiving from love

I just learned from a recording of Abraham that speaking your thoughts has a stronger vibration than thinking them, and that acting upon inspired action will take it another step further.

So because my life thus far has been too much on the contrary of this statement, I want to reinforce this affirmation while I feel inspired to, typing it repeat on and also reading it out loud.

Feel free to join in and do this practice for yourself. Just remember that you want to be in a moment of not perceiving resistance to it, as that will only create a vibrational discord.

(For clarification, I use the term "love" as a specific substitute for "the universe", "god" or "source", as this specifies only good things).

I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love.

And so is it.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Guide

I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love. I am now receiving from love.
Old 26-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Guide

Giving it a twist

Even though I may not feel it and haven't experienced it yet, I am still receiving from love right now. And even though I may feel conflicting emotions of pain, lack or need in my vibration, I am still receiving gracefully from love right now. And even though I may not be able to believe it right this moment, I am still receiving unconditionally from love right now...

...because I as love am meant to be free
Old 02-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Guide

That's a really nice one, thanks fire
Old 02-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Residue

I am love

Plus they say to give is better than to receive.

I would focus on "I am giving love"
Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Residue
I am love
Yes. But as I clarified in my opening post, this is my chosen label for the universe, god, source, to specify a certain frequency and understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Residue
Plus they say to give is better than to receive.

Oh, the things they tell you. Sometimes it's better to just shut them off and allow your own heart to be your guide !

They way I see this, it's a misconception and judgemental attitude against what people term selfishness. They have got it mixed up with the concept of greed, probably through self-sacrificing attitudes taught in various religions, brainwashing people to believe they are servants of their god (reflecting the powers in charge of a civilisation) and need to follow his will to be accepted in heaven, or forever suffer and burn in hell.

It's kinda plain to see how this can be used for manipulation and then be associated with greed by victims of deprivation, observing examples like Robin Hood. The powers claim unreasonable taxes and fees, making people angry and thus associate the act of receiving effortless abundance as a bad thing. It's an ancient pattern and is likely deeply ingrained into the unified consciousness field, now exposed for those who may want to be aware of that.

The point is, you did not come forth here to be in service of others, but to stand up for yourself and be selfish enough to allow yourself to become aligned with who you really are through your own self-fulfilmemt. This needn't by any means be associated with greed; nor other people's misguided opinions.

When one allows oneself to love oneself enough to nurture one's desires and dreams unconditionally, you bring yourself into alignment with source. And as your vibration merges as such, the universe will begin to manifest everything that you ever have asked for, from its vibrational reality as source into your physical life experience.

You then set an example for others how they can achieve the same way of living for their own fulfilment. And now they don't really have any excuse to pinch themselves or anyone else out of their alignment to deprive them of what is rightfully theirs, because life will begin to automatically provide for them everything that one has asked for, as soon as they manage to let go of the needs for things to be certain ways, and just allow one's inner alignment with source to bring forth one's fulfilment.

You have so much more to give to the world when you allow yourself that level of selfishness and self-nurturing, than a thousand people who deprive themselves of it by focusing on everything they think is wrong in this world, you see.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Residue

I think we are here for the service of all including others. I think our own true selfs true fulfillment includes the fulfillment of all other beings true self as we are the same 'self' at core.

I think the need to stand up for ourself is an inner struggle against our individual ego identity and not against any 'other'. The need to selfishly allow yourself to be who you are through your own self fulfillment... Why do you consider this as selfish? I don't see being who I am as taking from anyone else.

What do you need for fulfillment?
Do you need anything?
Or is the self actually completely fulfilled with things just as they are at this moment? (As posted, not needing things to be a certain way).

Definately listen to own heart, I think anything else is absurd.

About your mantra, I get your meaning of the term love, but I think I disagree with the idea behind it. It's like you are receiving love from a different source but its really an act of the self loving the self. That's why the I am mantra is so good because its cuts through the concept of being the observer and observed simultaneously IMO. Do you get what I mean? It's actually a simpler way to express the same idea I believe...
Old 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Residue

And your last paragraph, again I don't see what is selfish about being who and what I am? What are these selfish acts which you speak of? I have no selfishness as I act for the self which is the same source for all beings. I have no seperate desires from it, and anything I do desire individually which is not desired by the true self(could also be called God, hence serving and living God fits in with the same philosophy) is not actually necessary for my true selfs happiness. In other words, it doesn't lead to my happiness so that desire must be transmuted.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Guide

I think there is a conflicting definition of the term 'selfish' here. While there may exist different interpretations to the concept of the word, my example was not intended to imply it as taking something away from another, but to set a limit where others may place requests or demands, whether that is through physical circumstances or a belief that one must contribute to something. I suppose another synonym for the definitiom could be 'egosentric', but that is too strong of a word in this sense.

As for my use of the term 'fulfilment', I have intended this as a complementary synonym to 'alignment', in the sense where 'separation' would be its antonym. In a figurative sense, it is to point out the relationship between the two points of awareness that constitutes one's local self, as focused within the mind, and one's heart, spirit, source connection. In that sense, separation would be experienced as negative emotion, while alignment would be experienced as a sense of fulfilment.

I think there may also be a mistranslation of the intent of the affirmation. It was not intended to indicate a receivership of self-love from an external source, but a receivership of support for one's well-being, whatever that may look like.