Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

REPTILIAN SERVANTS AND THEIRS MASTERS

It is the Reptilians that have been located on this
planet Earth for several hundred thousand years, as I understand that, and it was the Reptilians who then claimed this planet Earth as their
own, under the banner of their Orion Anunnaki masters. It was the
Reptilians who for along while mined the gold mines of
the planet earth, for it was natural enough as they were
servants to Orions Anunnakis. and it was the Orions who required
the gold from the planet Earth, for the building of the shield on planet Nibiru, and the other minerals that this
planet contained . Eventually the Reptilians, as is known,
desired that they create a race of servant beings who
would themselves take over and do the mining and
menial work that they had done for so long.
lt is at this point, that the Sirian genetic engineers were captured, but not realy captured, I think,
because that was all part of bigger Divine plan, let it say that they had allowed themselves to be captured.
Then they have created the human beings who were meant to be servants to the Anunnaki and Reptilian masters.
Sirians reason was, as we know, to create beings who will spiritualy evolve.

CONTROLLERS OF THE EARTH

There will be a fight in a manner of speaking, but that fight is already underway, that is sure.
Much of what is occurring at this time on the planet, that battle between those who are in charge ,
who have control, those who are the Elite, those of the 13 families,
the Cabal, the various names that are used, are part of the Orion Empire.
The Reptilians have often been involved as emissaries to their Orion Anunnaki Masters, but strictly speaking,
this is the Orion Empire that is in charge.
The battle for complete domination and regaining that which the Orions feel was originally theirs,
Earth and humanity, but through the evolutionary process of mankind,
it is seen by the Orions that the thinking of humanity has shifted and needs to be brought back into more direct control,
that control we may see in our daily lives.
This would be opposed by those who did not feel that the Orions have the right to further subjugate humanity as they have in the past.
It is a subtle battle, as I see that,
for most of humanity does not even know there is a battle raging.
Most of humanity is very much asleep to the truth of who is in charge and in control of the planet,
and those who are in opposition are relatively few in number and comprise mostly those who have awakened from the stupor,
who have sensed and seen that there is a greater truth beyond that which they have been force-fed since they have been children,
even since they have been infants.
Old 28-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Master
It could be also like the terms I heard soft and hard power. the 'good guys' as one may call them may be doing a more soft power type thing. Having some here to help with the shift, if there is a shift. Teach, through various means, including maybe being here, about releasing fear, be more tolerant, ect. So society is advanced or develops along more positive lines, though it'll be a slow progress, it is something maybe that can't be stopped, just slowed at most.
Old 28-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
REPTILIAN SERVANTS AND THEIRS MASTERS

It is the Reptilians that have been located on this
planet Earth for several hundred thousand years, as I understand that, and it was the Reptilians who then claimed this planet Earth as their
own, under the banner of their Orion Anunnaki masters. It was the
Reptilians who for along while mined the gold mines of
the planet earth, for it was natural enough as they were
servants to Orions Anunnakis. and it was the Orions who required
the gold from the planet Earth, for the building of the shield on planet Nibiru, and the other minerals that this
planet contained . Eventually the Reptilians, as is known,
desired that they create a race of servant beings who
would themselves take over and do the mining and
menial work that they had done for so long.
lt is at this point, that the Sirian genetic engineers were captured, but not realy captured, I think,
because that was all part of bigger Divine plan, let it say that they had allowed themselves to be captured.
Then they have created the human beings who were meant to be servants to the Anunnaki and Reptilian masters.
Sirians reason was, as we know, to create beings who will spiritualy evolve.

CONTROLLERS OF THE EARTH

There will be a fight in a manner of speaking, but that fight is already underway, that is sure.
Much of what is occurring at this time on the planet, that battle between those who are in charge ,
who have control, those who are the Elite, those of the 13 families,
the Cabal, the various names that are used, are part of the Orion Empire.
The Reptilians have often been involved as emissaries to their Orion Anunnaki Masters, but strictly speaking,
this is the Orion Empire that is in charge.
The battle for complete domination and regaining that which the Orions feel was originally theirs,
Earth and humanity, but through the evolutionary process of mankind,
it is seen by the Orions that the thinking of humanity has shifted and needs to be brought back into more direct control,
that control we may see in our daily lives.
This would be opposed by those who did not feel that the Orions have the right to further subjugate humanity as they have in the past.
It is a subtle battle, as I see that,
for most of humanity does not even know there is a battle raging.
Most of humanity is very much asleep to the truth of who is in charge and in control of the planet,
and those who are in opposition are relatively few in number and comprise mostly those who have awakened from the stupor,
who have sensed and seen that there is a greater truth beyond that which they have been force-fed since they have been children,
even since they have been infants.

Everything is energy right ? So, it certainly is a very real possibility that the manipulation on this planet is extremely easy, and both complex at the same time, because the energy can be changed to be a veil. The moon is (and more people are accepting this now) actually a spaceship. What we see as the moon is a holographic image, which looks like a moon. It also acts as an amplifier to the planet Saturn, where Earth and it's population is controlled and manipulated from.

So, no wonder there are still so many people asleep. A combination of energy changes and holographic manipulation is contributing to that. At least everyone is gradually awaking because of their inner self which is wanting to be free.
Old 28-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourJourney
Everything is energy right ? So, it certainly is a very real possibility that the manipulation on this planet is extremely easy, and both complex at the same time, because the energy can be changed to be a veil. The moon is (and more people are accepting this now) actually a spaceship. What we see as the moon is a holographic image, which looks like a moon. It also acts as an amplifier to the planet Saturn, where Earth and it's population is controlled and manipulated from.

So, no wonder there are still so many people asleep. A combination of energy changes and holographic manipulation is contributing to that. At least everyone is gradually awaking because of their inner self which is wanting to be free.

You are right, as I know, Saturn was the Power Base of the Elites.
Two years ago, from my informations,
there were events that occurred on Saturn, the power base of the Elites from which emanate certain energies that have gone far in controlling mass consciousness and keeping humanity asleep.
There have been then battles on the planet of Saturn,
as well as on the Moon and we may say that Good Guys forces have been successful in overthrowing the power base on Saturn as well as on the Moon.

The MOON, as I see things, itself is hollow in nature and was dragged into position eons ago.
There are many who INHABIT the interior of the moon and it was set up for this purpose,I think.
Because it was brought into its position through its own force of propulsion, the moon is able to shift out of its orbit,
if and when it is required, but it is in orbit and trapped by the gravitational well of the planet earth and the sun and other planets,
but primarily the planet earth.

Last edited by acitak : 28-02-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
It could be also like the terms I heard soft and hard power. the 'good guys' as one may call them may be doing a more soft power type thing. Having some here to help with the shift, if there is a shift. Teach, through various means, including maybe being here, about releasing fear, be more tolerant, ect. So society is advanced or develops along more positive lines, though it'll be a slow progress, it is something maybe that can't be stopped, just slowed at most.

Exactly as you said, it will be a slow progress,but before any progress, Elite must go away, from the Earth and from Astral realms connected to the Earth.
Without theirs manipulations and control, humans who are ready for evolution in consciousness, Ascension, will require, I think, at least three thousands of years to reach a point of ascension to the 5th dimension.
And for one third of earth population that is mission impossible, because their souls are not developed, they have a rudimentary soul.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Master
It'll be slow. I may be wrong but I don't think it'll be like some say with aliens being made public by 2020 or 2030. I think it'll be a slow process. if you look at the past, human culture has to be guided towards where it'll be ready for this. I'm not sure how long it'll happen, but at the very least hundreds of years I'd guess.
Old 28-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Those who have devoted themselves to corruption and despotism,
who have put themselves in places of leadership and who benefit from making such choices, will no longer be in charge on the planet Earth.
There will be the need for many,I think,
to step forward in the years that progress from the ending of this spiritual transitional movement that is currently underway.
For those who commit themselves to the Dark Side--the negative way--they will find they still have a chance to learn.
I mean with this that Planet will not necessarily be the pristine world that many wish it to be. There will still be work to do,
a continuance of one's personal spiritual journey, and an awakening for the masses to their higher nature.
I believe, this will take not one or two decades or centuries, but a number of years , possibly 3000 years, maybe 3800,4000,
until the ASCENSION event, where humanity itself will be at a completely different level of consciousness.
But to reach this, individuals will still need to work on their own understanding, beliefs and attitudes.
Ultimately they will achieve this higher awareness.
I think that many who awaken will be the guides for humanity in the times ahead on Planet. They will awaken to the ultimate truth that they are not of this world completely and entirely,
and that they have a higher capacity to experience 3rd dimensionality in ways other than strict and rigid lines.
This too reflects the higher consciousness of 5th dimensionality that many are attuning to, you know that.
I believe that the brothers and sisters from a Galactic Federation will appear only to those individuals who may raise their vibrations to 5th dimension and above, not to everybody,
because that would be against free will of individuals,
to having theirs experiences based on theirs beliefs, and that beliefs do not include existence of Alien beings.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Also, from my understanding , at this moment Earth lies between dimensions,if I can say that,
where the former Earth came from and the place it is heading to in its new expression of its identity in an in-transient place,
a place between two locations.
It is therefore correct to understand it is not fully a 3rd dimensional reality,where we live now, although it expresses itself this way for those who choose to experience it that way for their own individual reasons.
In terms of a dimensional understanding,I am sure, the planet itself is transiting into a 4th dimensionality,
to reach that location of a high 4th dimensionality, that when it is truly locked into that place of the higher 4th dimension,I am so sure, those of the lower dark cabal, the Orion/Reptilian forces will no longer be part of that scenario, and will no longer be able to intrude or control.
As the planet is moving through what could be called the Bardo levels, the levels of illusion and deception at this time,
we may see that in ours daily lives, there are many who are being deceived by those who have more control in these layers and levels of a 4th dimensional consciousness,for they are ascribing to their negativity, their negative thoughts and beliefs on the matter.
The safety can be reached,I know that, that will see the individual through this transitory period until the planet is locked into the higher 4th dimensional realms.
After this is so,I am sure, the continuance of the planet Earth journey toward the mass-Ascension of humanity to 5th dimensional Earth and consciousness at a stage thousands of years in the future will be engaged fully and actively.
As it will still be a dualistic reality there will still be the possibility of choice between a dark approach or a light approach in life.
Do you feel how a time is running fast, at least 3 times faster then 6-7 years ago?
That is because in the 4th dimension TIME is not the same TIME anymore.
I am feeling like I am in some kind of dream in my daily life, what do you feel?
Old 03-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Master
I've noticed since December or January that time does seem to pass much faster for me. Like say every 15-20 seconds for me a minute or several may pass.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
You are right, as I know, Saturn was the Power Base of the Elites.
Two years ago, from my informations,
there were events that occurred on Saturn, the power base of the Elites from which emanate certain energies that have gone far in controlling mass consciousness and keeping humanity asleep.
There have been then battles on the planet of Saturn,
as well as on the Moon and we may say that Good Guys forces have been successful in overthrowing the power base on Saturn as well as on the Moon.

The MOON, as I see things, itself is hollow in nature and was dragged into position eons ago.
There are many who INHABIT the interior of the moon and it was set up for this purpose,I think.
Because it was brought into its position through its own force of propulsion, the moon is able to shift out of its orbit,
if and when it is required, but it is in orbit and trapped by the gravitational well of the planet earth and the sun and other planets,
but primarily the planet earth.

Great thoughts.
Yes, the moon is not supposed to be here. It's actually foreign to this galaxy. It was pulled into this galaxy and was settled close to earth.

Have you read Michael Tsarion's research ? He has more ancient history that is quite fascinating, and also he delves very heavily into Atlantis.