Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2006, 01:15 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color Bode's Law

Some arguments for Bode
Old 17-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Light Mage

"Present gravity only allows for birds of about 30 pounds to take flight."

How do you explain aeroplanes then?
Old 17-11-2006, 02:17 AM
BLAIR2BE

a propulsion system.
Old 17-11-2006, 02:57 AM
Light Mage

Good response.

Although, didn't most of the super-huge flying creatures actually "glide" as opposed to properly fly?

Like a person in a hang-glider.

But what exactly are those arguments supposed to be arguing for? That Earth used to be in a different solar system but was moved here by magical space aliens, or what?
Old 17-11-2006, 03:08 AM
kundalini

Hi all,

This is a really interesting topic. I must admit I too am a little puzzled about the flying dinosaurs not being able to do that...most strange. Is there any sites where I can read up on this Blair2be?

By the way Light Mage, it's good to see you back.

Kundalini.
Old 17-11-2006, 03:50 AM
BLAIR2BE

WELL light mage, the arguments are towards an ancient intergalactic collision of planetary bodies. i will get back to this later when i have time.
ill search for some links kundalini.:>)
Old 17-11-2006, 03:51 AM
cweiters

Wonderful Blair2be, don’t forget about dragons the mysterious creatures of all time. High in the mountains of Romania is a Wizard Research Center. Where Wizard Researchers endeavor to understand these powerful creature, which have eluded man for centuries. Some dragons were estimated to be twice the size of dinosaurs, besides being fire-breathing creatures, they are also known for having the power of invisibility. I believe in the existence of dragons.
http://animal.discovery.com/converge...ons/index.html

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 17-11-2006 at 04:15 AM.
Old 19-11-2006, 02:19 AM
BLAIR2BE

the argument with the dino flyers is this; that it was previously thought that these flying beasts would have to be cliff dwellers (so they could fall of the cliff and glide), but some scientists are now arguing that many of these dino's were not cliff dwellers (ill find this info), which raises the question of how would they take off under such gravity as ours. they would either need long stilk like legs to get a running start or less gravity. see, a 40, 50 or even 60 foot wing span on this beast would prohibit it from flapping while grounded; his "arm" bones would surly break... would be impossible unless they were 1. all cliff dwellers or 2. had long quick legs to run or 3. much less gravity where takeoff would be achieved with very minimal wing flappage (or hopping into the air). i will come back to this............

still looking for the best links on this kundalini. i will post them.....
Old 23-11-2006, 04:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

a bit lengthy, but assosiated somewhat with bode's law. a paper on mars as a possible former sattelite, with evidence of this ancient cataclysm....
(an easy link to find, right off the top of my head)

http://www.enterprisemission.com/tides.htm

ive got some printouts somewhere which will provide good links....ill find em...give me time....
Old 23-11-2006, 04:47 AM
BLAIR2BE

also, if interested, another veiw point to chew on while i search for some better (or at least more interesting) articles and information

http://metaresearch.org/solar%20syst...w-evidence.asp
Closed Thread