Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Master
The Energy of the Future

There has been a lot of discussion about humanity shift towards ascension. We have spiritual teachers who speak about the New Age and what we can expect.

The essential teaching being that the light and dark balance on the planet has shifted dramatically. The result of this change is that the darker energies are starting to die. The consequences from this change can be seen quite clearly on our evening news broadcasts. The battle between dark and lights is now far more obvious than ever before.

I would like to encourage a discussion about the various aspects of these things.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The result of this change is that the darker energies are starting to die. The consequences from this change can be seen quite clearly on our evening news broadcasts. The battle between dark and lights is now far more obvious than ever before.
Hi, John. Interesting.

I travel a bit and in recent years it's been amazing to find people of similar worldview and values in cities I've never visited before. Metaphysical bookshops, healing centres, natural or organic food stores, yoga studios, meditation workshops... all these are on the increase.

But also, the synchronistic meetings with people involved with very interesting things! These meetings have been increasing for me.

As for the news, well there is the dismal stuff too. For instance, the continued or increasing aggression of certain nations, continued weird and alarming weather, crime hot spots here and there. Of course, I like the hopeful and heart-warming stories and the highlighted instances of progressive developments.

I know that any deep shift in human consciousness is going to take time to reveal itself in its fulness. I think, though, that the sticking point for broad public acceptance of the emergence of a new age will be due to things like the news themes I just mentioned, and the flattened economic picture in much of the world since 2008.

Still, I know that the positive evolution must proceed "from the inside out" - because it's spiritual, and it's a matter of consciousness.
Old 20-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't like to think of it as a battle or war, my perspective became one more like the way things work on this planet is a type of food chain, the 'dark forces', feeding as they do off of humans, need dense human energy to survive. So they feed off us. And we feed off animals or plant life, just like higher vibrational beings feed off prana and light.

It's not hierarchical but rather just nature in action, I prefer not to project morality onto such a process. So when we talk about the shift I don't see it as a war between good and evil, but literally as a shift from feeding off of denser matter to feeding off of lighter substance.

I've been told too that things are at a tipping point now and that humanity will continue to 'evolve' from here (if you like) in a positive way but my own view of the world is limited and I only know what I am dealing with in my own heart.

However I was told once that if I wanted to see where the world was going then I only need to look to see where I am going, as the world is a reflection of that, and that has always stuck with me. In my own self I am releasing issues of fear I've held for a long time... the planet must be doing the same.
Old 20-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
There has been a lot of discussion about humanity shift towards ascension. We have spiritual teachers who speak about the New Age and what we can expect.

The essential teaching being that the light and dark balance on the planet has shifted dramatically. The result of this change is that the darker energies are starting to die. The consequences from this change can be seen quite clearly on our evening news broadcasts. The battle between dark and lights is now far more obvious than ever before.

I would like to encourage a discussion about the various aspects of these things.

Thanks,
John

There are so many aspects to the Shift, not sure from which side I should view it.
By the way, the battle is very real, and what we almost not see is, this solar system is the last stand of the "dark", controlling forces. Not for to much longer, the light forces seam to have total control over the solar system, with the exception of one or two places, and there is no way out for them.
The shift itself will move us into a higher density, where there is no place for the dark, if I may call it this way, or service to self. We need to understand, the dark played a very important role for all of us. Without the controlling forces we never would have got where we are now.
The framework for the new reality has been set, and can be activated any time. From then on, those who have not chosen between the light or the dark path, or are fast asleep, will find it more and more uncomfortable, to the point of becoming unbearable. Either they awaken, which will be much easier for those who simply run around blindfolded, then those who are actively perusing the path of service to self. They most likely will not return after their transition.
There is so much more, where will we go, fourth density, or fifth density?
What are you ready for? Earth will support both densities.
When we talk about ascension, to me it is moving from third or fourth density to fifth density. Fifth density is outside of any reality.
For most who will stay with earth in forth density, the reality is not much different then what we have now, what changes are the rules the way the game is played. For those who are ready for fifth density, I will see you there.
Old 20-04-2015, 10:42 AM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
For most who will stay with earth in forth density, the reality is not much different then what we have now, what changes are the rules the way the game is played. For those who are ready for fifth density, I will see you there

Haha..nice..
Old 20-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

The essential teaching being that the light and dark balance on the planet has shifted dramatically. The result of this change is that the darker energies are starting to die.

You could have fooled me, looking at the state of the world. When you have hundreds of refugees on a boat and muslims are literally throwing christians overboard for not worshipping their particular shade of God, while hoping for a better life in Europe, then humanity is in a pretty bad way. When we, in the UK, are throwing £billions away in wasted foreign aid (nothing to do with disaster relief - most of it goes to international benefit scroungers) while the UK's impoverished are increasingly dependent on food banks, something is very wrong. Etcetera....

If there's one thing that's becoming global it's dystopia.

Perhaps it's that the purveyors of the thoughts you express simply fail to understand that the extent of "the dark" is infinitely large and the light is a mere pool within in. Dark is just the unknown. As we explore it we bring things into the light.

Psychic evil is more what seems to be seeping through the world. The "evil" side of the dark forces are coming into the light.

Old 20-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't like to think of it as a battle or war, my perspective became one more like the way things work on this planet is a type of food chain, the 'dark forces', feeding as they do off of humans, need dense human energy to survive. So they feed off us. And we feed off animals or plant life, just like higher vibrational beings feed off prana and light.

It's not hierarchical but rather just nature in action, I prefer not to project morality onto such a process. So when we talk about the shift I don't see it as a war between good and evil, but literally as a shift from feeding off of denser matter to feeding off of lighter substance.

I've been told too that things are at a tipping point now and that humanity will continue to 'evolve' from here (if you like) in a positive way but my own view of the world is limited and I only know what I am dealing with in my own heart.

However I was told once that if I wanted to see where the world was going then I only need to look to see where I am going, as the world is a reflection of that, and that has always stuck with me. In my own self I am releasing issues of fear I've held for a long time... the planet must be doing the same.

Very nicely expressed. Dealing with fear(s) we within the self, in a heart centered fashion, is the theme for the planet. Compassion for self is that form of love which will avoid conflict and war as it battles to resolves contrasting energies.

I am also dealing with these thing in my heart.

Old 20-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

I know that any deep shift in human consciousness is going to take time to reveal itself in its fulness. I think, though, that the sticking point for broad public acceptance of the emergence of a new age will be due to things like the news themes I just mentioned, and the flattened economic picture in much of the world since 2008.

Still, I know that the positive evolution must proceed "from the inside out" - because it's spiritual, and it's a matter of consciousness.

I expect we will continue to see changes every where we look. The broad public acceptance will gradually shift towards compassion for others in the form of their actions.

Old 20-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Perhaps it's that the purveyors of the thoughts you express simply fail to understand that the extent of "the dark" is infinitely large and the light is a mere pool within in. Dark is just the unknown. As we explore it we bring things into the light.

Psychic evil is more what seems to be seeping through the world. The "evil" side of the dark forces are coming into the light.

I think and feel it is important to appreciate this understanding. It may be the best way to deal with our own fears as we are presented with a steady diet of bad news in the conventional media broadcasts.

In my view, it is time to shift our focus to any thing other than negative news.

Old 20-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There are so many aspects to the Shift, not sure from which side I should view it.
By the way, the battle is very real, and what we almost not see is, this solar system is the last stand of the "dark", controlling forces. Not for to much longer, the light forces seam to have total control over the solar system, with the exception of one or two places, and there is no way out for them.
The shift itself will move us into a higher density, where there is no place for the dark, if I may call it this way, or service to self. We need to understand, the dark played a very important role for all of us. Without the controlling forces we never would have got where we are now.
The framework for the new reality has been set, and can be activated any time. From then on, those who have not chosen between the light or the dark path, or are fast asleep, will find it more and more uncomfortable, to the point of becoming unbearable. Either they awaken, which will be much easier for those who simply run around blindfolded, then those who are actively perusing the path of service to self. They most likely will not return after their transition.
There is so much more, where will we go, fourth density, or fifth density?
What are you ready for? Earth will support both densities.
When we talk about ascension, to me it is moving from third or fourth density to fifth density. Fifth density is outside of any reality.
For most who will stay with earth in forth density, the reality is not much different then what we have now, what changes are the rules the way the game is played. For those who are ready for fifth density, I will see you there.

I agree, the framework for our new reality has been established. There is no going back to a state of unawareness.

Everything will change going forward and the contrasts will be obvious to everyone.