Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Trieah

Is it possible. . . .

to be in more then one place at a time during an AP?

I finally got out again this morning. But this time, a couple of strange things happened. I was listening to my subliminal AP recording with wave crashing sounds in the foreground again, and eventually I fell asleep enough to have a lucid dream. While that one was kind of weird in itself, I'd just like to talk about the AP part. I eventually figured out that I was dreaming and I saw a couple of bright lights coming at me, that looked kind of plasma ballish, with long sparks coming off of it. One was bright white, the other bright reddish-orange. But they appeared one after the other. Then shortly after that, I felt my body sliding horizontally down the bed. I was trying to remind myself not to get too excited, and just did my best to go with it.

I found myself floating above the city, only it wasn't really my city. And the colors were richly vivid like in a painting. I was trying to direct myself to my pre chosen destination, the beach, so I could meet up with one of my guides. But when I got there, it wasn't the beach I'd been trying to get to. In fact, I'm not even sure if it really was an actual beach at all. It was so incredibly packed with all kinds of people that I'd never seen before. Yet, everything still looked a little more like some kind of vividly colored painting instead of looking like real life. I kept looking around for my guide, but there were so many people there, that I just didn't really want to be there at all, too crowded for my taste.

Not long after I started wondering how to leave, and were to go, I felt like I was back on my bed again. And for the second time, I felt my body sliding horizontally down the bed and going straight out the wall of my room. The thing is, I didn't really have a destination in mind, so I just felt like I was still laying down. . . somewhere. I kept thinking about my guide, and thought I'd just wait till he showed up. Then I started feeling something on my left ear, then on my right. I told myself to just go with it, because I didn't want to pull myself out of it like the last time. Things kind of went dark again, and the feelings on my ears started to feel like hands rubbing my head. I figured it was the same guide who was cuddled up in bed with me last week, massaging my back. So I said, "Hello, my Love." But I got no reply.

Now here's where it started getting really strange. I could feel the hands on my ears, but after the darkness went away, all I could see was a very faint muddied brick red color. I started hearing all these gasps of surprise surrounding me, as if a bunch of people were all in shock that I managed to stay calm enough to not pull myself out of the AP. I'm still feeling the hands on my ears. But, I start hearing a voice that doesn't sound so nice. It kind of reminded me of the character Honeythorn Gump, from the movie "Legend". I can't recall the first thing it said to me, because I wasn't distinguishing it from my own thoughts just yet. But when it said, "Oh, so you would dismiss a warning." I realized that the voice wasn't coming from my thoughts of trying to just go with the flow.

It was saying more stuff, but I kind of got distracted. Because now, I started seeing a very faint image of a naked woman with long stringy hair, no eyes and white flaky patches of skin all over her face, trying to lay on top of me. Wasn't too crazy about that. But I had recognized her from the day before when I was taking a nap and had a somewhat disturbing lucid dream.

In that dream, I was out in the woods with a bunch of other people, and Jason Vorheese from the "Friday the 13th" movies was starting to kill us off. I wasn't afraid of him, but I wasn't going to let him get close to me either. So I was trying to outsmart him by finding a way to get inside an impossible place to get inside. But as soon as I'd gotten through the barriers and into my hiding place in the water , this same naked woman jumped in the water after me. When she got close enough, I started strangling her. In yesterday's lucid dream, when I was choking her, I heard a male voice saying, "Rose, why are you choking me? I swear I only (did something I can't recall) to you once, and I paid you back for it." After he said that, I saw this very faint, sepia tone, moving panoramic "movie" that may have been a past life, but it was too faint to really tell what it was all about.

But anyway, it really was that same naked woman with no eyes and scaly skin in both these lucid dreams/AP. And while I was thinking how I wasn't really crazy about this naked woman now climbing on top of me trying to force herself onto me, I heard something else that voice was saying. But I'm not quite sure if it said, "Plenty", as in we've got plenty of things in store to do to you, or said, "You'll see", as in meaning pretty much the same thing.

Now, during all of this, I'm still feeling someone rubbing my ears. And since I'd made the condition a long time ago, that only one of my spirit husbands or spirit lovers could ever "touch" me in a capacity where I felt like I was actually being touched by a real person, I still had the feeling it was the same guide, one of my spirit husbands, whom was doing that.

During the entire time, I felt no fear at all, slight annoyance perhaps, but not fear. With all the different kinds of abuse I've lived through, there's just not a whole heck of a lot the lower dimensional entities can do to really scar me. So I started telling the voice that I wasn't afraid, and beside, I trust my guide. Then all of a sudden, everything was over, and all I could hear was the sound of waves crashing from the subliminal recording I was still listening to. I don't know if I'd just become too consciously aware and "woke up", or if I'd been kicked out of astral, either by the lower entities, or my higher guide in an attempt to get me out of there.

But, the strangest part of the whole thing was, it kind of seemed like either parts of me were in more then one place at a time. Or that I was in the same place, but three different vibrational frequencies were around me at the same time. What I was feeling, with the hands rubbing my ears, felt completely separate. And what I was hearing and seeing, felt completely separate from each other too. It was just really weird, but not creepy or scary in any way.
Old 28-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Humm

Yes it is.
Old 29-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Master
Trieah... What you're describing is the reason people have often said it's best to clear your subconscious mind of its negative emotional patterns before attempting AP. That clearing work, and developing steady concentration in meditation, would be the ways to eliminate these weird experiences and encounters and go ahead in what you really want to do out of body.

Xan

Old 29-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Trieah

Well, that does make a lot of sense. But on the other hand, if I waited to be completely free from any and all negative emotions, I'd probably still have several more years to go before I could even start this up again. Not only do I have all my own inner emotions at play, but I'm surrounded by all the negativity coming from those around me as well. It's not always easy to find inner peace when I've got family members who try to control my life with screaming guilt trips, or who purposely set out to burn me in any way they can, simply because I stood up for myself so they could no longer take advantage of me.

Sometimes, I just want to walk away from everything and go live in a cave somewhere, just so I wouldn't have to deal with any more of the outside drama which effects me. But I still have too many parental responsibilities to do that yet.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Master
Trieah... I understand what you're saying about inner and outer influences on your mind. If it were me I would dive deep into meditation every chance I got... even for 5 minutes in the restroom.

As I see it, in a situation like yours the quiet space of your inner self, your center, is your only hope, in daily life and in AP.

Xan

Old 29-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Trieah

I'm constantly pondering and contemplating life's little situations inside my head, trying to focus on being the kind of person I really want to be. Does that count as a form of meditation?

Though, even that is much easier contemplated then actually done. I wind up talking myself into rising above the drama by trying not to over react to it. But if I stay neutral by not reacting, and just let things be, it only makes others believe they really do have a lot of control over me, and the drama continues.
Old 29-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Trieah

On a lighter note, I did try getting back to my basics to rid myself of negative emotions, last night before trying to AP again. And while my lucid dream did have a similar theme of someone trying to kill me and others around me, I did manage to confront these killers with the strength of my personal power, and managed to get the others to safety, instead of trying to outsmart the killer by luring him away and resorting to violence.
Old 29-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I'm constantly pondering and contemplating life's little situations inside my head, trying to focus on being the kind of person I really want to be. Does that count as a form of meditation?

No... In meditation we are beyond the mind and its thoughts... and aware in our true nature as pure spirit. As you said, you're describing contemplation which serves a different purpose.

Quote:
Though, even that is much easier contemplated then actually done. I wind up talking myself into rising above the drama by trying not to over react to it. But if I stay neutral by not reacting, and just let things be, it only makes others believe they really do have a lot of control over me, and the drama continues.

With people like this you can't win... if you react they think they are controlling you and if you don't react they think the same thing. So you're left with the question... How can I be okay within myself no matter what they do and think?

I'm suggesting you can learn to live from the quiet open space in your center where you are always okay. The way to find and develop your awareness is through meditation beyond the thinking mind.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-09-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
On a lighter note, I did try getting back to my basics to rid myself of negative emotions, last night before trying to AP again. And while my lucid dream did have a similar theme of someone trying to kill me and others around me, I did manage to confront these killers with the strength of my personal power, and managed to get the others to safety, instead of trying to outsmart the killer by luring him away and resorting to violence.

Good work, Trieah! As we release our negative emotional patterns there is less and less for negative entities to hook into us, and eventually they just don't show up any more.

Xan

Old 30-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In meditation we are beyond the mind and its thoughts... and aware in our true nature as pure spirit.

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure I know what you mean by our true nature as pure spirit. There are times when I can concentrate on unconditional love, so much, that my whole body feels like it's buzzing with energy. Is that anything like what you're talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
With people like this you can't win... if you react they think they are controlling you and if you don't react they think the same thing.

Oh trust me, I know this concept very well And as long as I have to remain around people like this, just about the best I can do is take it one step at a time, no matter how much I get taken advantage of or used up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
So you're left with the question... How can I be okay within myself no matter what they do and think?

I'm suggesting you can learn to live from the quiet open space in your center where you are always okay. The way to find and develop your awareness is through meditation beyond the thinking mind.

I get what you're saying, and I do my very best at being OK with myself on an inner level. It's just not always an easy thing to accomplish 24/7. Especially when even strangers will express their feelings of not being OK with me for whatever reasons my being offends them.

I hope saying this kind of stuff don't make me sound all whinny and weak. I view them more as factual aspects of my life, then a pity party. These kinds of things just are. I don't necessarily understand them, but I'm not going to let them destroy me either. I suppose I just get too tired of it all after a while.