Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I just had an epiphany. I have like an empty space inside me... theres just a lot thats happened in this life so far and its taken its toll on me. I want to heal from the past. Well, the epiphany is that I need to stop seeking for other people to fill this void in me because they cant and seek god instead for that purpose. Thats what ive been looking for all along.
thats who ive been longing for.

Im unsure of how to do this. I dont feel the holy spirit or jesus or god like I used to. I used to be able to feel the presence and how powerful and purely loving it is. Its like im doing something wrong or being tested. Any advice? Thanks

Change the name of your God.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail. Google ---- Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.
Google ----- Joseph Campbell--On Becoming an Adult

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Old 14-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder
Get rid of that "I" aggregates of monkey mind and all the baggage that comes with it. Stay in the silence of presence. Transform and still the mind. The more you listen you the more you can feel. Listening with your soul.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:47 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What?
Get the hell outta here...well if you have any questions lemme know...
and if it seems at all complicated in any way....don't get discouraged...
I can suggest an intro book that helps even the oldies.
This is an advanced Path, you know....not for everyone.
But it's the bomb!

"I can suggest an intro book that helps even the oldies."

So what is the intro book to ACIM?
Old 16-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Master

Quote:
I just had an epiphany. I have like an empty space inside me... theres just a lot thats happened in this life so far and its taken its toll on me. I want to heal from the past. Well, the epiphany is that I need to stop seeking for other people to fill this void in me because they cant and seek god instead for that purpose. Thats what ive been looking for all along.

Im unsure of how to do this. I dont feel the holy spirit or jesus or god like I used to. I used to be able to feel the presence and how powerful and purely loving it is. Its like im doing something wrong or being tested. Any advice? Thanks
You are right in believing that only God can help you. The way to find God is to read the Bible and find out what he has said to us. You can't rely on your feeling to tell how close you are to God. Feelings can be influenced by many things, including Satan. If you begin seriously studying the Bible he will place many obstacles in your path, including making you feel that you are wasting your time. You need to decide to simply believe that what God tells you in the Bible is true regardless of what you feel about it.
Old 16-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:

What I've realized is that church, for the most part, has changed since the early times.
Vocal, loud praises to the Almighty with gratitude and thankfulness is largely absent, regarding church format.
There are scriptures related to this, how making a "joyful noise" is a catharsis to the power of God.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-02-2019, 08:55 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
theres just a lot thats happened in this life so far and its taken its toll on me. I want to heal from the past. Well, the epiphany is that I need to stop seeking for other people to fill this void in me because they cant

This part of your statement is where the problem MAY lay.

"I want to heal from the past."

"To heal" means there are festering wounds.

Your epiphany of "other people".

So I am assuming that your wounds are from other people.

So I would conclude that unforgiveness is the blockage.

I have done work in this area with God/Holy Spirit to be able to forgive the people I once seen as wounding me.

There are many ways that people come to this forgiveness, so I will leave it to you and God/Holy Spirit to formulate the way it should be done.

Just my 2 cents of what stuck out to me.
Old 22-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Sorry Tesla, couldn't resist.

just had an epiphany
like an empty space inside me
just a lot thats happened in this life so far

its taken its toll on me
I want to heal from the past
I need to stop seeking
for other people to fill this void in me

seek god instead for that purpose
what ive been looking for all along
thats who ive been longing for

Im unsure of how to do this
I dont feel the holy spirit
jesus or god like I used to

I used to be able to feel the presence
how powerful
purely loving it is
like im doing something wrong
or being tested.
Old 22-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Suspended
Is something wrong with me? Tesla's words are energizing me to do what I do, or inspiring me?