Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-03-2019, 02:31 AM
Knower

Is something trying to make contact with me in the morning?

Hello everyone :) im having strange experiences when i wake up and wondered if anyone could explain whats happening to me.
This started when i was listening to tones as i was sleeping, one i added in thinking maybe it will make my dreams more vivid was 963hz - activate your pineal gland.
When i woke up that morning i turned my head to the right and i could see a history of my recent dreams, when i turned my head left i heard glass break in my ears and i could hear a frequency/ tone and i could feel insane energy in my forehead. I managed to snap out of it somehow.
The next morning i woke up and for a few seconds saw the word 'renegade' written on my door.
Its been a week for having normal mornings but today i woke up to hear a fly had got in and was trying to get out my window, i was thinking by the noise its making its deffo a fly and not a bee/ wasp, then i really woke up. I must have been dreaming but it felt so so real. I moved a little bit but then i couldnt move my body at all, and i heard a frequency in my ears again, no glass breaking and no feeling of energy in my forehead, just the sound. I managed to get out of it my moving my finger tips, then hand and arm and i was out, but my body kept trying to go back into that state, in the end i gave up and got out of bed early.
Any explanation would be nice please as this is all new to me, i guess the main questions are why am i hearing this frequency, it is 100% not tinitus!! Completely different noise, what was the sound of glass breaking in my ears.
And the main question is what if i let things carry on and not try to snap out of it, will i be safe?
Thank you for taking the time to read, i share my love to you all! :)