Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Experiencer
Had a multi Reiki healing months ago including cutting cords, and I think crystals..

Hi, about 3 months ago I had a multi Reiki healing, this was done by a Reiki Master Teacher, Seichem, Sekhem and Karuna Master Teacher and Pranic Healer. I have worked with other Reiki masters, however this one might have been one of the strongest.

I will go straight to the points. Besides the numerous type of healings she did for me in several days, one of them was cutting cords, I am sure some of you are familiar with this. To my understanding, I thought this is usually about cords between other people. Turns out that now after 3 months I realize something else changed. I am no longer as obsessed about my crystals. Before that, I reached to a point where I was thinking of certain grids to make me do something instead of actually just doing it, I felt like I had to cleanse and recharge them more often then possibly needed, I was constantly mixing and trying new things, simply put I made my mind to rely too much on crystals, as if my mind became the slave and the crystals became the master. A part of me really didn't want it to be like that anymore, but it was not in my focus to 'chill and calm down about it. Interesting, time passed and although I bought a couple few crystals, I in no way felt the same way about them. Now, I see them mostly as tools, I see myself as the master and I pay attention to how they make them feel, I realize that my intuition and this -> how it makes me feel and what thoughts I have, is what helps me handle them. Currently I have since few weeks a black obsidian sphere (40mm/1.574 inch diameter) which I can easily hold in my hand and put it back on desk as I focus on my other things, there's some bowl with agates somewhere around and casually switching with some spheres around the room, mostly for design but when I say this, I also feel like it is not just design and its doing its thing because I still like crystals, it is just it feels like the cord was cut and I am no longer as deep into them, but if I meditate I would pick some up and focus more on my meditation, whereas in the past I would focus more on the crystals energies and how it would affect me, as if it was a spiritual vitamin. I still like to use crystals, but I'm more laid-back about it.

I'm not asking anything in particular, just wanting to share some thoughts.

To be honest, now I feel like I could put all my crystals out and if would have a wood pyramid on the wall or some flowers, I could put the crystals spread nicely and now for the first time I feel like doing so it would positively affect me, whereas in the past I would overthink that maybe combining them like this will bring chaos in my mind because of conflict of energies and yadda yadda. I still like crystals and work with them, it's just that it is possible that before I did that multi reiki healing, I was really in a place in my mind where my consciousness, awareness, soul... unsure how to call it, my gut feeling, was stuck in a place where it had to choose between a spiritual side or living in this matrix and making money and enjoying life. Somehow, I realized, that the answer was inside me all along, I can do both, it is just a matter of how deep I am willing to go into each and when to allow time and how much power to give. And by overthinking you give a lot of your power, and if that very thing you give it power won't empower you back, then something is wrong in the process. Sometimes I also like to visualize the logos of reddit, youtube, fb logos of other procrastination things, objects... I like to visualize them as being real little beings with chains in their hands hooked on me like a harpoon, and pulling me down. I can visualize a lot of them / think of procrastination. Then, there it was, the crystals, I visualize that, and I noticed I was not able to see any chains, instead I noticed they were always floating around and it was up to me to decide when to pick one or 20, the whys and hows included. Anyway, part of this visualization I do is mostly to be able to put a face and give life to possible procrastination factors, so that the invisible becomes visible, and when I see how the visible enjoys me getting dragged down, it empowers me to fight it. For example you know have to quit spending so much time on FB and maybe start reading a book or doing more work done or going out meet your family, friends. But it is uncomfortable to quit something that gives you small kicks of dopamine to do something you know it should be more healthy and beneficial. However when you can see in your mind the FB logo as if it was a small creature with an evil grin on its face dragging those chains, dragging you down.. it is when you feel empowered to stop procrastinating and can be motivated to quit FB just so you won't give more pleasure to that little creature you give life in your mind, in our case a little FB imp Oh, I went offtopic lol