Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Seeker

Messages from Lord Shiva

I did a session on a client named Satish(name changed) in dead summer in Kolkatta. In this session energies of Lord Shiva came. At the end of the session Satish felt intense cold & he had to be wrapped with 2 blankets. It took about 30 minutes for him to become normal after the session. The Energies were really intense.

Lord Shiva's energies come in the body of Satish & spoke through latter’s body. Incidentally the most prominent questions e.g. real truth of life, role & meaning of the human body, role of ‘Maya’ the myth -which gives temporary short-lived human body to us all (as it lives only for some time & eventually gets destroyed & disappears upon death), man’s endless worldly desires which only multiply with period of time & the false proud of owning worldly items like house, car, other belongings etc., man’s little knowledge & poor approach on the subject of ‘Atam Gyan (could be termed as ‘knowledge of one’s soul’), lack of understanding of the dire need of real ‘Moksh’( the state where one gets blessed by the Almighty God for staying away from the cycle of life & death, where soul gets rid of the misery a man suffers from being born only to later die & stay in sorrow, sadness , & melancholy all his life)- also called emancipation, liberation or release from the cycle of death & rebirth. In epistemological & psychological sense, ‘Moksha’ connotes freedom, self-realization & self-knowledge, have been very well answered by Lord Shiva in his conversation.

Lord Shiva explains using Satish as medium that all that is visible to us is a Maya (myth). It is not true. It is all false. We all do not even realize how many lives we live in the very myth Shiva is talking about.
Shiva says this is a strange phenomenon God has set in, which nobody understands. All this is HIS(God) creation & that HE is present in this which is HIS own creation of falsehood. All is His creation & there is nothing without HIM not even you & me. All belongs to Him the creator, the producer, the very cause of existence of that is here. We only occupy different seats/roles, all do not understand this fact. All what happens is initiated & controlled by Him(God), We are merely mediums.
Changing the subject, I turn the topic of the talk to Satish’s friend- Deepak- who is not able to decide between the 2 options he is having at this moment in life. Shiva explains there is no problem in his life; the path is clear & that is to be followed by him as by all others. People do not follow, they do not wish to take steps & move forward, they think more & do little. Simply sitting does not help. Action is necessary. The path for each of our life is pre-destined. We do face turns on the road. Understanding the right & wrong turn & then turning on the right path is essential. Just stopping at the crossing is not the answer. Moving forward on the correct path is of utmost importance. God guides but to our dismay we realize that people do not wish to learn anything, I ask then is this also not God’s own creation called ‘Maya’ (illusion)?
Shiva continues, Maya(myth) covers the entire universe, that is to say, the whole world is under the spell of Maya the myth. Till such time that maya’s influence is not removed, one cannot understand the truth, the reality.
Everything in this world happens only with the wishes & orders from the Almighty God. All have originated from Him & have also to return back to Him only. There is a lot to learn. One should take life as it comes & do what is required without stopping. When activities are stopped it would mean cessation of progress. Shiva says look at water, so long as it flows it stays clean & when it stops flowing it gets dirty & bad & starts stinking. Only flowing water stays clean so is man’s life also. Move on & don’t stop is the lesson for Deepak too.
Shiva later touched the subject of ‘Atam Gyan’ (termed as ‘knowledge of one’s soul’), which he advised, had great significance & that it had to be acquired only from within oneself & not from outside. It can’t be searched from outside. What you may get with your search from outside may pertain to someone else & not you. Shiva stressed the importance & need for Atam Gyan.
The next question I ask from Shiva is about the bad relations that Satish has with his mother. "is it carry-forward from the previous life or there is some other cause for the same". Shiva explains that all souls come from different levels & as the time passes things crystallize & understanding becomes easy. The two of them are from different levels hence the so called misunderstanding between the two. All cannot be reborn with the same level & possessing compatibility & qualities. Time however plays an important role to sort out problems. Also different people take different length of time to understand the affairs. Some take less number of births/lives while others take thousands of births/lives & still gain little knowledge about certain matters. There is no uniformity in these affairs. One common thing about all those who are born in this world, however, is that all are in illusion due to the effect of ‘Maya’. Maya is the big ‘Cheat’. None escapes unaffected from the influence of the cheat ‘Maya’. In general, people are often heard referring to or talking about ‘my son, my house, my wealth, my motorcar, my body’ & so on, as if all these items belong to them. In reality, however, nothing belongs to them. All these are temporary, perishable & prone to disappearance in little time. ‘My body’ words refer to the human body which has not been given for this purpose. The objective for which the body has been given is altogether different & it is for a great purpose. It is for searching the ‘Atam Gyan’. That is why, endorsing the views, Manish, refers to the sacred words ‘Hari Mandir’ given to the body at times (Hari Mandir implies worshiping place for God). Meanwhile, Shiva, giving a nod by his hand touching his heart tells that God lives right in your body & not outside in the temples where people go & blow bells loudly thinking that God would listen to the bells only if blown loudly. Is He deaf for that matter? He questions. In the temple, Shiva continues, you don’t find God -what you find there is His man made statue; no body tries to look for God from within where He is. People on the contrary would go & offer money etc. in the temple hoping to get blessings from HIM. You have to search for Him from within & not from outside, Shiva guides. With extremely skilled craftsmanship & dexterity HE has made human body which includes innumerable tiny parts? None other than God can & is doing all this. The soul comes from Him. My soul, yours as well as all other’s souls have originated only from God –the Almighty. In fact, Shiva adds, He is present even in the smallest piece of any item- a small piece of dust or stone only that this phenomenon’s secret needs to be properly realized & understood.
Shiva advises that reading cannot help in this case. In fact, He proceeds on to say too much reading generates ego in the person. Egoistic person is prone to indulge in bad deeds. Rather than reading/studying the subject it is important to get practical experience of that. Shiva hastens to add: - that he himself is not educated. Having gained experience, one should try to attain ‘ Moksh’. There are so many religions currently seen worldwide. Are they doing any good for humans? One religion with the sole aim of attaining ‘Moksh’ should be there & nothing else. There is need to have only one objective, one goal, one aim & that is to attain ‘Moksh’ & nothing else. Any efforts made to attain ‘Moksh’ result in karma which is selfless karma with no desire to receive anything in return. Apart from that whatever is done that ends up adding to your Karmic balance. When someone decides & gives donation to the poor, the donor adds to his karma & in turn gets reward by return of the donated figure. The poor donee turns rich later in the next life & returns to the donor who would turn poor. This cycle continues & entangles in itself all those who indulge in donations of giving & receiving. Donations therefore do not help in obtaining ‘Moksh’ on the contrary these only entangle you more in karma. Donations result in tying the donors/donees & therefore take people away from ‘Moksh’.
When the donation is made without any expectations, then & only then no addition happens to the Karmic account.
Maya & Moh (attachment with other souls) is where the humans remain entangled. He compares life to grinding stones. He emphasizes that in the wheels of duality nothing stays. However he recalls Kabir’s disciple- ‘Kamal’ quotes ” CHALTI CHAKKI DEKH KAY HANS DIYA KAMALA THATHAI, DOE PATAN KAY BEECH MEIN JO KHUNTI SANG LAGI RAHE WOHI SABUT BACHI JAAYE”- meaning Kamal cheers looking at the grinding stones, one who is attached himself with center (Pivot) never perishes. Shiva says these two ruin all sparing none. The two stones grind all; We (meaning Masters in the higher planes) are pained to learn all this. You never know, he continues, for how long & how many lives has this grinding exercise continued. The tragedy is that people don’t listen. I try to find out from Shiva if this attitude of the people is the cause which explains why there is so much of misery & pain in the living world- on the Earth. Shiva explains it is not merely the Earth where the misery is present; there are many other places which too suffer with the same problem. However, he adds that time is close now & there is going to be too much ‘Light’ which, he clarifies, is referred as ‘high energies’ which are increasing on this planet & a new era is fast approaching.
Shiva touches a very serious subject of ‘Time’. He explains that at any one given time it is not only the Earth which is moving around, rather there are numerous other Earths which too are moving on paths (as per respective geographical fields destined for them.) fixed for them. There are numerous living beings & several lives living simultaneously at the same time. Now at any given time which course you opt for & select for your movement alone will determine as to where you will go at a given time. Your option/selection of the course to be adopted is of utmost importance. You will find yourself on the self selected course at a given time-thus making the concept amply clear in that it is the time & course selected by you that will determine your future. There are upcoming energies advancing from heavens which will greatly assist in the activity but assist only those interested in seeking help from such energies not others. Such energies won’t voluntarily come forward & assist. Those seeking & desirous of obtaining help alone will be assisted not the rest. Non-seekers would simply stay without wisdom. Those who do not wish to listen & follow will remain deprived & will not obtain wisdom. Those who will come forward with wholehearted intention of learning should be & will be given the wisdom not the others who may remain without wisdom. Again when someone comes with a view to examining your powers & testing your level of achievements attained & who may feel you know nothing then it is better to stay pretending that you know nothing & there is no need to divulge any information & give any wisdom. Once you teach someone who comes with love to learn, feelings of regards, & a sacrificing spirit you teach such a person then you too gain a lot otherwise you do not gain anything. Don’t forget we are under influence of ‘Maya’- which cheats. So it will cheat you. Shiva says that those who are really wise & knowledgeable don’t feel ’Wise-ones’. Those who are proud of ‘I’ are not wise. When wisdom comes in ‘‘I’ disappears . There is a need to bring that real wisdom in the forefront rather than bringing the feeling of being proud & ‘I’, the false pride. The wise believes in having that real ‘wisdom’, which is typical characteristics of kindness, gentle & benevolent nature, love for others, & down-to earth nature, completely devoid of that feeling of haughtiness. Shiva pretends that even he is not among those (the wise ones). Thus Shiva proves exemplary for others as a symbol of love, simplicity, & kindness for the rest to follow.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing and so pairing

Deep wisdom indeed if we choose without excuse to so imbibe with the love essence of Shiva Himself inside

Old 24-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you sir, for you are my guide as well in this world , as sent by Shiva himself.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Experiencer
I felt like replying here.

It is practically impossible for our physical bodies to channel shiv energies.though most of the time the energies that channel through us are the ones who are devotees of shiva in spirit world.

God bless you
Old 26-02-2019, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus

It is practically impossible for our physical bodies to channel shiv energies.though most of the time the energies that channel through us are the ones who are devotees of shiva in spirit world.

Yes, you're right, his energies are incredibly powerful and most human bodies would not be able to handle it. It requires years of purification and transformation, even then it is a rare occurrence. I have channelled the energies of different deities, but none have been as pure and powerful as his. I do believe that he is indeed the highest Lord and there's nobody beyond him, except maybe the absolute and highest Brahman.
Old 26-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I do believe that he (Shiva) is indeed the highest Lord and there's nobody beyond him,
except maybe the absolute and highest Brahman.
LOL. I have decided to give up trying to understand some things.
I have thought for decades Krishna was the incarnation of Vishnu.
That Brahma or which is it, Brahman (?) was 'Top Dog'...the Creator of everything and everything.

Vishnu as Sustainer/Preserver...has a job, ha.
But, now I read Indra is the King of Heaven.
Now, you think Shiva is the highest Lord?
You have apparently exp'd Shiva personally and maybe others so should know.
When you have time ...could you comment?

Ha, should I just stop trying to understand it all?

While I'm at it, vijay, please post more...but I had a hard time, so stopped reading such
tight type with long sentences to scan from right to left, left to right...too hard.
More spacing and paragraphs, please...it is a common request for new posters. Blessings.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus

The word impossible is a self imposed limitation, isn’t it?

Old 26-02-2019, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
LOL. I have decided to give up trying to understand some things.
I have thought for decades Krishna was the incarnation of Vishnu.
That Brahma or which is it, Brahman (?) was 'Top Dog'...the Creator of everything and everything.

Vishnu as Sustainer/Preserver...has a job, ha.
But, now I read Indra is the King of Heaven.
Now, you think Shiva is the highest Lord?
You have apparently exp'd Shiva personally and maybe others so should know.
When you have time ...could you comment?

Ha, should I just stop trying to understand it all?

Well yes, it is very complicated, particularly coming from a Monotheistic perspective. Hinduism is a Polytheistic religion and there are competing claims within it about which god is supreme. There is also a concept of a Hindu trinity (Trimurti), which in my view, complicates things even further. If you're truly interested and want to dive into it, Wikipedia would be a good resource to find out more.

But, just to give brief answers to your questions, here's the gist of it.

Krishna is indeed the incarnation (avatar) of Vishnu. Vishnu is from the planet Vaikuntha, which is not only physically removed from our planet but exists in something akin to a higher dimension or higher vibrational state, according to Bhagavata Purana anyways, which is the chief scripture for Vishnu-worshippers. According to the descriptions we have of this planet, all of the inhabitants in fact look like Vishnu, that is they are four-armed and blue-skinned. That would indicate that there isn't just one Vishnu, but they are an entire species to their own. Krishna was also blue-skinned, since he had a human mother, but his father was Vishnu.

Brahman is the supreme absolute, the source of everything, an unmanifest, intelligent force, that is nevertheless impersonal. Sages have been trying to describe Brahman for Millennia, but have usually failed. You really have to experience it to have any inkling of its true nature.

Brahma is the creator god of Hinduism, but his role after creation is minimal and he stays in the background. Most Hindus do not believe him to be the Supreme deity, though he is part of the Hindu trinity.

Vaishnavites believe Vishnu to be the supreme deity and Shaivites assign that role to Shiva, who is the destroyer, but also the recreator of the Universe ultimately, in his role as the creative male essence, symbolised by the Shivalingam. He is the oldest Hindu deity, going back to the Indus-valley civilisation and might be related to Enki in Sumer, as well as Poseidon and-or Hermes and Dionysos in ancient Greece.

Indra is the same deity as Zeus and possibly Yahweh, although the latter is a bit shaky.

In any case, it doesn't really matter, because the point of Hinduism and this is often missed by outside observers, is that there may be many gods, with different names, faces and appearances, but ultimately there is only One and He/She (ultimately they, in the Union of Shiva and Shakti, God and Goddess) has many different forms which are basically illusory. Behind the multitude of faces, bodies, forms, names, etc... there is only one ultimate reality and it is the solemn goal of every Hindu sage to find it and realise it as their ultimate truth.

Well, that's the gist of it, though I'm sure actual Hindus (I'm just an outside observer) can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Thumbs up

Whoa, very good...seems I can interchange Brahma and Brahman.
I have looked thoroughly online for clarity.

I love Krishna and the Gita, btw...I visited their realm, planet of blue people in a dream...
the very next day a friend had gotten me, days before, a present ...a wall 'head' of blue/turquoise Genesh.
Gorgeous...I feel I have been where he lives! They are very real to me...Krishna is very real...a visitor
from another dimension or plane.
Not a 'son' of God...but a or 'the' God Vishnu incarnated. Right?

This Yahweh...wrathful, jealous, punishing...is he some different god or God than the one in the New Testament...cuz, gee!
Thus...Genesis, 'Let us make man in our image'...no one in the West knows what that means! Not even the scholars.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa, very good...seems I can interchange Brahma and Brahman.
I have looked thoroughly online for clarity.

I love Krishna and the Gita, btw...I visited their realm, planet of blue people in a dream...
the very next day a friend had gotten me, days before, a present ...a wall 'head' of blue/turquoise Genesh.
Gorgeous...I feel I have been where he lives! They are very real to me...Krishna is very real...a visitor
from another dimension or plane.
Not a 'son' of God...but a or 'the' God Vishnu incarnated. Right?

This Yahweh...wrathful, jealous, punishing...is he some different god or God than the one in the New Testament...cuz, gee!
Thus...Genesis, 'Let us make man in our image'...no one in the West knows what that means! Not even the scholars.

I don't know, it's hard to make sense of the "gods" they're confusing "people".

The genesis story was clearly based on older Sumerian texts. You can read the Enuma Elish, which Genesis was based on, and perhaps you'll gain a better understanding of it.

I'm not a huge fan of Zecharia Sitchin overall, but his contention, that there are actually two gods in the Bible, an evil one (Enlil) and a good one (Enki) is quite interesting. Enlil is the one who wants to destroy humanity with a flood, Enki is the one who warns Noah and His family and tells them to build a boat. This duality of God is quite interesting in my view.

I quite like your dreams about visiting the Blue People, sounds a bit like the movie Avatar.