Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

My new neice

My grandmother recently passed away. My grandmother had a lot of spiritual gifts and was a wonderful woman. My parents lived with my grandmother to take care of her and my grandfather for many years. My niece recently had a baby. I gave my niece a baby shower. It happened that my grandmother was actively dying at the time of the shower and we held it at her house so that my parents could be there. It was a very strange day to say the least. We had a birth party in one room, and we were all there to help my grandmother pass in another room. I have had the thought that my nieces new baby could be my grandmother reincarnated. Am I reading too much into the strange day? Thoughts?

Love and Light,
Laurie
Old 21-02-2019, 06:52 PM
Guide

It very well could be true. Souls usually travel together in families or friends over many lifetimes. You or your niece might notice some things as the baby grows, similar mannerisms or a certain look in the baby's eyes that gives you the feeling that the energy feels familiar.

I wouldn't have really believed in this stuff until it happened to me with my nephew. We've had some kind of telepathic connection in my dreams since before his birth, and we have conversations in dreams where he is talking, yet in real life he is only just about two years old and doesn't yet have that vocabulary.

It'll be interesting to see when the baby grows!
Old 21-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank You Lucky,
Those are my thoughts as well. Time will tell. I know a lot about my grandmother and who she was as a child, so I can't wait to see. I can tell you that my daughter and I both expected to hear from my grandmother right away after her passing and we haven't. At all. I just find that so strange.

Love and Light,
Laurie
Old 22-02-2019, 02:36 AM
Guide

Only from my research and one personal experience can I tell you that there is a period of time when our passed loved ones go through a period of review and adjustment in the afterlife. Their vibration is higher than us here on earth so it takes a lot of energy on either part to connect. My Pop, my dear grandfather, took a few months to communicate with me and it's only been in my dreams, yet so real and vivid...more like a visit. I have also heard that some souls are so advanced that they may go to much higher realms and have more important missions with little concern about communicating with those on earth. This is just what I've read and heard, and I believe it's possible.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

You could be right Lucky. Maybe I will hear from her soon.

Love to you!!
Old 23-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurielee
Am I reading too much into the strange day? Thoughts?
With respect, more than likely. I'm guessing that you had quite a deep relationship with your grandmother and that there's a whole lot of Love in your family circle. If that's the case it's quite natural for you to want your grandmother back, to keep her in your heart - which is what you may well be doing here. Give yourself time to process because that could be clouding your thoughts, especially if you're coming from a perspective of loss, emptiness...... Gone doesn't mean gone, gone just means that your grandmother has another Path to walk, and if she's moved on then she's completed her Life's Purpose. Let her go, because if you don't you'll only hold her back. The ties of Love are the most powerful.

It's been said that there needs to be three generations to pass before reincarnation can occur, but then it's happened in less time so how much time it actually takes is up for grabs.

I would think that your grandmother is one of your Soul Group, if so then you'll see her again. Have patience, wish her well and let her move on.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
With respect, more than likely. I'm guessing that you had quite a deep relationship with your grandmother and that there's a whole lot of Love in your family circle. If that's the case it's quite natural for you to want your grandmother back, to keep her in your heart - which is what you may well be doing here. Give yourself time to process because that could be clouding your thoughts, especially if you're coming from a perspective of loss, emptiness...... Gone doesn't mean gone, gone just means that your grandmother has another Path to walk, and if she's moved on then she's completed her Life's Purpose. Let her go, because if you don't you'll only hold her back. The ties of Love are the most powerful.

It's been said that there needs to be three generations to pass before reincarnation can occur, but then it's happened in less time so how much time it actually takes is up for grabs.

I would think that your grandmother is one of your Soul Group, if so then you'll see her again. Have patience, wish her well and let her move on.

Not sure about three generations, however I do believe that they take a little time to come back. Therefore, yes I am with you probs too quick to be reincarnation, however it will be a member of your family soul group, which is lovely ... Of course, I am just working from how I understand it, so go with your heart you will know. Of course even if she is a reincarnation, she is her own person and always will be. This is the most important fact.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Not sure about three generations, however I do believe that they take a little time to come back. Therefore, yes I am with you probs too quick to be reincarnation, however it will be a member of your family soul group, which is lovely ... Of course, I am just working from how I understand it, so go with your heart you will know. Of course even if she is a reincarnation, she is her own person and always will be. This is the most important fact.
I was told during my mediumship course that it was three generations, because otherwise there would be a 'short-circuit'. I also watched a YouTube where a young boy was convinced he'd been a WWII pilot, and he was taken to talk to the guys who'd flown with him. The kid remembered details that only someone who had been on the mission the pilot had been killed on could have known.

Personally I don't think it's about time so much as 'timing' or synchronous.