Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

I think the beatitudes are in praise and support of the gathered unassuming unknown-in contrast to the perceived and self perceived "elect".

petex
Old 06-03-2019, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
No need to apologize Morph, I was just stating a fact on how many who believe differently than you do feel FYI. You can do whatever you choose with that info.

You can't speak for us all Morph, only for yourself and those in your spiritual tribe that share your beliefs

Not sure what you mean, but regarding the "sin of the world", I've related how my perception is that our true origins lie in the angelic, and apart from time, in contrast to this organic manifestation within space/time.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
I recall Jesus once said of the disciple Andrew, upon meeting him...
"In whom there is no guile".

Regarding a true origin, (and actual situation apart from time?),
Stars in the Bible represent both people and angels alike.

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1ingrid_h_nde.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-03-2019, 03:40 AM
Experiencer
If you are looking at God, you see a mirror that is nothing but your blatant self. I do not think therefore it is something that should be easily tampered nor taken lightly at all, because His heart will judge you the most harsh of you as well as the best of you. Count that one can survive it through lol. That would be what I think a pure heart is.

Sorry to be harsh on that, but this one is to act as something opposite.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:08 PM
ImthatIm

To analyze the word SEE in the verse.( Mathew 5:8 )

The Greek word optanomai or optomai = SEE (in the verse)

The alternate is horao which means to stare or to discern clearly.

optomai = to gaze something remarkable.

optanomai = middle voice

a derivative of optanomai is optasia which means visuality as an apparition - vision.

Just some info to consider.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:13 PM
ImthatIm

This pure (clean) heart makes me think of:
A new Man and a New Heart.
New wine skin must have new wine.

Some come to this quickly and some over time.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Not sure what you mean, but regarding the "sin of the world", I've related how my perception is that our true origins lie in the angelic, and apart from time, in contrast to this organic manifestation within space/time.

When you said "all" are in need...many do not feel they are in need, better phraseology would have been "for those in need"
Old 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
S.Z., agreed.
But, as we should know, we all fall short. Hence the need for God's loving and saving grace, through the shed blood of the Lamb of God, given for sins.

As He Himself spoke about.

So SeaZen, as I stated, my perception and perspective is that, for example, Adam and Eve's situation in "paradise" was more the angelic situation in contrast to the "animal/mammal" situation existent currently and since "the fall", wherein the "survival instinct" is primary. As is ego.

With respect to this? "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." No exceptions.

Connected with this is a loss of perception of there being a greater reality and truth existent also, and the illusory nature of this temporary material world. Evidenced in the horror and crime we hear in the news, newspapers, and highlighted in the many crime shows, and experienced.

Old 12-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
So SeaZen, as I stated, my perception and perspective is that, for example, Adam and Eve's situation in "paradise" was more the angelic situation in contrast to the "animal/mammal" situation existent currently and since "the fall", wherein the "survival instinct" is primary. As is ego.

With respect to this? "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." No exceptions.

Connected with this is a loss of perception of there being a greater reality and truth existent also, and the illusory nature of this temporary material world. Evidenced in the horror and crime we hear in the news, newspapers, and highlighted in the many crime shows, and experienced.

' With respect to this? "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." No exceptions.'

Speak for yourself is wiser, not all believe in your ideas.... Mybe you personally believe YOU have sinned but I don't as do many others..
Old 12-03-2019, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' With respect to this? "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." No exceptions.'

Speak for yourself is wiser, not all believe in your ideas.... Mybe you personally believe YOU have sinned but I don't as do many others.

So again, sin is more than an act, or acts. Human nature is something which is fallen, in contrast to the angelic and divine.
The Holiness of God, Who is Spirit.

But, again? The daily news evidences the sinfulness of humanity, alone, regarding acts and behavior.

If you prefer subjectivity to objectivity, your choice.