Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergingPath
ArrJay,
But what you describe above (ie killing the weak), while outside of socially acceptable behavior, is still free will. If you want to kill the weak you can, but depending upon the society, there may be a price you will have to pay for making that free will decision.

Regards,
EP

Indeed EmergingPath it is still free will however, my point is that "free willl" is constrained, influenced and largely determined by a variety of factors - the term is often (perhaps usually) used in such a way as to imply "pure" free which I find rather simplistic. Are we held accountable for decisions that are a result of any or all of these factors and is there a price to pay? I don't know.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrJay
Many thanks for responding so eloquently. The new questions which arise in my mind are who told you about your +40 incarnations and if "everything is regulated", who or what in your view is doing the regulating?

How do I know, I just ask my Self on a higher level, what we know as Higher self .

Who is doing the regulation? An interesting question.

The simple answer would be, ultimately everything is regulated by the Creator, Creative force, some call it "Godhead". Yet we need to understand there are several lines of service within creation, and it is those service lines who regulate. One you might know as the angelic, another one are the Fae, and then there are the master builders who are the one who build all that is physical, as well construct and change what is known as the Matrix.
At the moment I am in contact with a group I call the Regulators. This group determines when the time is right, when the human race is ready to move to the next level, and they will make it happen.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
How do I know, I just ask my Self on a higher level, what we know as Higher self .

At the moment I am in contact with a group I call the Regulators. This group determines when the time is right, when the human race is ready to move to the next level, and they will make it happen.

It would be nice if this is the case..that humanity as a whole will move on to some higher level as a result of intervention by superior beings or a shift in the cosmos or whatever. People were saying it was going to happen in December 2012, but it didn't and if anything, the human race has regressed ie terrorists now film and distribute their hideous and monstrous acts against innocents - even the Nazis tried to keep their vile crimes hidden from others to a certain extent.

Anyway, having expressed my doubts, I hope you're right!
Old 08-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergingPath
But what you describe above (ie killing the weak), while outside of socially acceptable behavior, is still free will. If you want to kill the weak you can, but depending upon the society, there may be a price you will have to pay for making that free will decision.

Very insightful!
Old 14-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

Well, I knew about reincarnation because I asked God to tell me if this is true. He started make me remember my former lifes. About the law of the universe I know very little instead. I know there are for example laws of angels. Some angels asked God to incarnate on earth but to make SURE that they will be angels again. And than God starts to lead them through their life very strongly and also with severe law so that they end up in a monastery and live chaste to prepare for becoming an angel being again. Thei learn to obey God. But this is only a part of reality. There can be other similar or complete other situations with angels. Becaus God is almighty and there are always exceptions from rules.

What I know is not the whole of reality! Keep your mind open. If you sin you get karma on you, you will have to pay for it until God does not forgive you without payment. So you incarnate on earth because here are hard circumstances and we live here but yes we could reincarnate on the planet venus where is much more happiness.

God exists this is my belief. Your soul does not necesseraly have been created as a new soul. Your soul could be very old but driven out of heaven because of the opposal to God. If you develop you have the chance to salvation. There are many ways to salvation because in the modern times many people are not even able to keep the ten commandments. You can ask Jesus God to guide you. If you develop God will plan a better future for you or at least keep the commandments or surrender your life to Jesus. I believe in God's grace and so I can't say for sure that you won't be safed if you don't keep the commandments. But to be honest, there will be anything/something you will have to do, or to believe to inspire God to safe you.