Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 08-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Pathfinder
Question Guan Yin / Kuan Yin followers

I wonder, gives here any Guan Yin devotees? { Guan Yin is an East Asian goddess/bodhisattva associated with compassion, "Goddess of Mercy" in English.} I'm looking for some English speaking community about her, but hard to find in the West.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
I wonder, gives here any Guan Yin devotees? { Guan Yin is an East Asian goddess/bodhisattva associated with compassion, "Goddess of Mercy" in English.} I'm looking for some English speaking community about her, but hard to find in the West.

HI!
Many times I've tried to reach her, but with no result; so I stopped trying. Have you tried some Eastern forums?

Btw, what is your experience with her?

Good luck!
Old 09-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
HI!
Many times I've tried to reach her, but with no result; so I stopped trying. Have you tried some Eastern forums?

Btw, what is your experience with her?

Good luck!

' Many times I've tried to reach her, but with no result '

I am sure you have compassion for others blueheart, that's when she was with you You can't find something that's not lost....
Old 09-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder
@blueheart
Not be able to reach her? Oh :(. In asia she is considered the compassionate voice in us,personalization of compassion, Guan YIn. Usually is only a honest, a prayer from the heart needed for her response,...Peace of mind, a sense of security and joy are usually the most common feelings which arise. For me she is like Jesus, Krishna, Alah,..a god messenger,..for others..so my experience with her are amazing.

Maybe also because I could be from the start by her just myself as I really was, insecure, anxious,low self worth, ignorant, I didn't even believed that she would respond to me, no deities ever did, I didn't even really believe in her, but there is not this smoke curtain, dogmatic books, religious rules,..related with her but just to be who you really are from the heart, that all what it takes to spark her response,guidance,..and I have stick with her since she have turned my life upside down, now I might sound like ''hallelujah I have seen Jesus,..'' folks but for me this deity is,..phew:p, while there gives hardly any english speaking communities for her in the west. I can't speak any Asian language.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Pathfinder
Sky, You're right, but sometimes my heart is cold. I don't give a toss about other's suffering.On the otherhand, this bothers me. .. It is like a psychopath who is suffers because he is a psychpath... You know what I mean ?
------- ----- -----
meetjazz, I know about her. I've read that she refused to enter in the eternal kingdom, because she wanted to stay here, cuz she wanted to help the ones who suffer. This thing inspired me.
Interesting, that she turned your life in a positive direction; I should try again to reach her, probably I should meditate before. I cannot speak asian lngs , but that is not a problem.

Hope you'll find the community (place) you look for!
Old 09-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Sky, You're right, but sometimes my heart is cold. I don't give a toss about other's suffering.On the otherhand, this bothers me. .. It is like a psychopath who is suffers because he is a psychpath... You know what I mean ?
------- ----- -----
meetjazz, I know about her. I've read that she refused to enter in the eternal kingdom, because she wanted to stay here, cuz she wanted to help the ones who suffer. This thing inspired me.
Interesting, that she turned your life in a positive direction; I should try again to reach her, probably I should meditate before. I cannot speak asian lngs , but that is not a problem.

Hope you'll find the community (place) you look for!

. ' I don't give a toss about other's suffering '

In your thoughts or in real life situations ? I doubt very much you would walk past another sentient being in the street who is asking for your help because they are suffering/hurt.

If it's bothering you then you do' give a toss ' otherwise it wouldn't bother you, see the difference?
Old 09-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder
Sky, well, I don't like seeing people being sad. But one of the ppl I know, a lovely girl...so close to mine got ill from sclerosis; a terrible future is standing in front of her. I care about her, but I don't care abou her. Just saying. Hey, that is why I din't got response from Guan In. Mate; cuz I am not that good person. I started looking like a self-sorrying guy , so imma stop here :) Need God.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Che Lazou

Guan Yin / Kuan Yin followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
I have a copy of the Guan Yin oracle but I've never known the correct way to consult it. The only way I could think of was to use a special many sided dice, but that felt too quick to do a proper meditation on the consultation.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Pathfinder
@Che Lazou
I don't know if Guan Yin Oracle, Fortune Telling...is the best way to connect with any deities. At least I don't believe in such stuff, I know that - especially in New Age or better to say that by hyper self help gurus,..play deities as Guan Yin and many others a big role, things like ''the law of attraction,..'' I consider such stuff dangerous and not to recommended, at least for me.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Che Lazou
I have a copy of the Guan Yin oracle but I've never known the correct way to consult it. The only way I could think of was to use a special many sided dice, but that felt too quick to do a proper meditation on the consultation.

You won't find Guanyin in oracles or dice, you are looking outside, look inside