Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Makoorakoo

hello all,

may i just say that time travel is possible, it may ot exist but it is a creation. Because of mankinds belief in time due to creating it themselves to create order it can be controlled in a sense. If you can move the order of "time" into disorder you can shift yourself through "time". If you move a clock forward a few hours does time move? Well the obvious answer is no but think about "time" as the expansion of the universe and movement of everything. Personally i believe we all work on different "time" streams which may be the reason for why people can seem slow, or perhaps really fast when it comes to an everyday activity. Time is quite simple as some would say "I havent got the time" or "Isnt it time you..." which suggests that you dont control "time" but "time" controls you. Or more logically the government or whoever decides time exists. I personally ignore time but believe in progress and the past. Fate can be decided but there usually has to be a decision for that future event to occur.

blessings, light and love from martyn
Old 31-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Enlightener

Mukaruku, you're mayid!

I think it is quite logical to say that you should attend to your inner body clock rather than some numerical value.

We would probably live in the moment more as we wouldn't always be glancing at our watch to tring to figure out how late we are for our next business metting, or phone call.

whoops that second example was pretty inner...

oh, yeah, just wanted to sayt that no one in this forum should beleive what anyone else tells them, based on seeking a 'hit' answer.
Experience is the great teacher of life. But that is for another time.

Enlightener
Old 14-11-2006, 06:17 PM
FRANK789

Yes, and to quote scripture; A day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day. Good point..... frank
Old 14-11-2006, 07:36 PM
cweiters

Out of body

I have experienced many out of body experiences, not during meditation or in dreams but in an awake state of being. What I found to be most astonishing is time spent away, seem like hours, upon the return its as if I lost no time at all..
Don't know if anyone can relate...Enlightener I would not call this time travel, Although I agree with you that time is a man made concept. A concept that has no relation to spiritual matters. I endeavor to look beyond the concept of time an remain teachable.

Love all
cw
Old 21-11-2006, 04:17 PM
FRANK789

I suppose the area of time travel is the center of all my experience in my Spirit Walk.
If anyone has done likewise, please post as I would love to converse about upcoming events and the changes to occur.
To comply with (trust but verify), I will recount a particular time travel event in March of 1995.

My son Joshua was an exceptional student at his junior high school here in central Florida.
He entered the state science fair and had to pick a project in Physics. That very night in meditation I was drawn to a Magenta oval door that shimmered curiously.
I was compelled to step through. As I did, I found myself in Brazil, on the outskirts of RIO.
A young man whose name was PEPE was operating a strange machine that spun tissue thin silicate material 4
Old 03-01-2007, 01:28 PM
multidimensional being

Cheers enlighter your veiws on time relate very closely to mine. Nice to know there is someone out there on the same wave lengh
Old 04-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Philip

Color Busy going nowhere?

As has been said time is a non-concept. It is merely a construct which we use as a convention in our relationships and is not unlike 'money' in this regard. Therefore it is clear that there can be no such thing as 'time' travel. (As an aside we can also understand that there can be no such thing as material wealth or poverty for all that we need is already available for our use.) We may then see that we are using these illusory constructs to help us develop our experiential awareness.

In the vertical concept of 'time' it may be easier to understand in the awareness that we ourselves are boundless and as a consequence of this the possibilty of appearing to be somewhere else in an instant, or even in several places simoultaneously, becomes obvious. We are, in fact already in this 'somewhere else' and in all places.

Similarly, those events which we call 'out of body experiences' are not best described by these words. Since we are immanent in all possibilities these events may best be desribed as awarenesses of our simoultaneous presence in what we have imagined to be another place.

These 'shifts' on our vision happen at points where we may benefit from such an awareness and can helpl us to open to new and inviourating possibilities which we can bring to bear on our conscious understanding.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Mortifier

Hmmm I would say that physically, here and know time will be impossible to manipulate, and if we do manage, diasterous, we don't know what effects it would cause, time warps ect
Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Enlightener

Actually I have an inlking that manipulating, or playing with time would not cause such severe or disastarous outcomes. I believe that one doing the manipulating would experience strange circumstances but that it would not affect others in the space-time continuum. You have to remember that there is no such thing as time, thus manipulating it would not actually be manipulating time at all, but merely manipulating one's experience of reality.

Enlightener
Old 16-04-2007, 07:21 AM
lightworker

Frank789,
What a wonderful thing to happen, you are so lucky. There is sooooo much in this universe that we, as a human race don't understand, YET. I am fascinated with anything spiritual or unexplained and your story really gets me thinking!
Closed Thread