Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Thankfully that is not the God I love and trust to nurture, love, understand and care for me.

Judge not lest the be judged
It is your prerogative to feel sorry for the alien devils if you want. In a way, I do. They are living creatures after all.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Lowlyservant

For the past 2 years ive been dealing with some pretty heavy experiences, to keep it short i was told that i was a hybrid by an interdimensional being that almost scared me half to death, ive actually gone insane because of this and been trying to make sence of it all, ive been going thru it because there is major deception on the planet and i am a victem of the "us" vs "them" im guessing humans and aliens, ive done the meditation thing and had a severe kundalini awakening, ive seen souce and what i belived to be god, i dont know what to do i feel like ive been disconnected from my own species because of the us vs them, im currently in battle with theses negative entities that seem to want me to be bad as well but after seeing the good i want to be able to help, ive read that you should send these dark entities directly to source to be changed, im gonna stop right here so as not to keep rambling, any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasond650
For the past 2 years ive been dealing with some pretty heavy experiences, to keep it short i was told that i was a hybrid by an interdimensional being that almost scared me half to death, ive actually gone insane because of this and been trying to make sence of it all, ive been going thru it because there is major deception on the planet and i am a victem of the "us" vs "them" im guessing humans and aliens, ive done the meditation thing and had a severe kundalini awakening, ive seen souce and what i belived to be god, i dont know what to do i feel like ive been disconnected from my own species because of the us vs them, im currently in battle with theses negative entities that seem to want me to be bad as well but after seeing the good i want to be able to help, ive read that you should send these dark entities directly to source to be changed, im gonna stop right here so as not to keep rambling, any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear what you're going through. I've had some very disturbing experiences kind of like that. One thing that helped me was to basically get my mind off of it. If you're not focusing on things like that or anything else related, it starts to be cleansed from the mind. Really it's our minds that are the problem, that's where the fear comes from.

Personally i think this whole good entity / bad entity paradigm is a distraction. It's meant to get us to give our power away. We're divine beings. We don't need other people / spirits / whatever outside of us, everything is already within us.

As far as kundalini awakening, I think it's a distortion of what kundalini was really meant for, which was to help us with problems like depression, anxiety, etc. It turned into this big 'awakening' thing, which seems too much for the mind, and is not healthy. If it brings alot of problems, it's not a good thing, no matter how awakened it makes a person. It's similar to what can happen in therapy, you can be retraumatized if too much emotion comes up. It actually makes things worse in the long run. Things need to be taken very slowly with alot of caution. The popular kundalini awakening is the opposite of that, and seems like it can be a trap.

Focus on things that are healthy and positive, like exercise, interacting with people face to face, making friends, doing fun things. All this heavy spiritual stuff, like talking to spirits, trying to awaken, etc can be a trap for people who are vulnerable. Let it go and learn how to be healthy emotionally. That's the real mystery that people miss.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Master

To Jason d650 , welcom to the forum . I know there are alien created human clones hear on earth with no idea of who they are . Are you one of them , I have no idea . You might get a lab to do some d.n.a. testing . I dont really see an " us vs them ". A race with the tek. to travel the vast distance to get hear could probly just take over or wipe us out , if that is what they wanted . Keep up the meditation , you might get some answers . The God I believe in is consciouness and energy , not a God of thu shalt and thu shalt not .
p.s. This is my image of God .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38258.0.html
Old 29-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Here is an interesting article about aliens, demons and the end of times. Enjoy.

Strong Delusion - Bible Prophecy

http://www.alienresistance.org/ufo-a...imes-prophecy/
Old 29-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Suspended
Eh, I'll give you this.

But, OP, you must admit that angels and demons are essentially one in the same as well.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Eh, I'll give you this.

But, OP, you must admit that angels and demons are essentially one in the same as well.
I have witnessed both an angel and two demons. And believe me, they are not the same. Angels are good and beautiful. Demons are fallen angels. And not unlike fallen humans, they are evil.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
I have witnessed both an angel and two demons. And believe me, they are not the same. Angels are good and beautiful. Demons are fallen angels. And not unlike fallen humans, they are evil.

Viewing something with different tinted glasses does not difference make. Angels are not all that... pretty. Ever heard of an Ophanim? Ever seen accurate illustrations of Cherubim and Seraphim?
Old 30-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Viewing something with different tinted glasses does not difference make. Angels are not all that... pretty. Ever heard of an Ophanim? Ever seen accurate illustrations of Cherubim and Seraphim?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The Ophanim are not angels. They are chariots of God. I have come to learn through research and experience that they are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Chariots of God

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel's Vision of God -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

..................... "for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

......................"when the living creature was lifted up from earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a short youtube video of a spirit flying in a small chariot (orb).

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Exposure, JUST REAL, JUST IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Master
I never associated Exterrestials as being 'Fallen Angels '. I believe Angels and Extraterrestrial beings are both different.