Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Interesting article, though also quite sad. I feared being cast into an asylum myself at one point. But really I was just overwhelmed by energetic vampires from my step-dad feeding off of me. Unfortunately it's not only been this life but past lives too where he has been a negative father figure to me. Many lives of pain between us. In a way I am experiencing the fruits of my own initial cruelties when my soul first incarnated itself into this realm. And it's those traits I was picking up on just before my awakening which caused me to go through my 'psychopath stage'. I guess they needed to be purged from me for the vampirism to stop.

Sounds like a standard karmic set up. The idea is to void the karma so that you both can move past all of this.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Checkmate.

Psychopaths are on a whole different level. A friend of a friend is a forensic psychologist so I got to ask some questions out of curiosity, she has a lot of patients. Apparently it's a real exhausting job. I asked which diagnosis is the worst from the people she worked with, and the ASPD and BPD males tend to be the worst in terms of violent behavior.

There is nothing good about that, those people explode anytime, over anything. Serial killers, rapists, stalkers, you name it, all the good stuff.

I doubt any indigo would engage in this type of behavior, no matter how misunderstood they feel. As teenagers and young adults everyone can act a bit crazy but not on that level, and as they mature I would think indigos/crystals/whatever become even more aware of ''who they really are'' and add to the world, instead of making it worse.
Old 19-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
I am a first wave indigo and as far as I know definitely not a psychopath!

I can see where some of the problems may originate. There is something of a correlation of indigo with differences like ADHD or aspergers. Having one of those conditions may make it more difficult to read people and so potentially give the impression of being socially awkward.

A psychopath is a wholly different being altogether. Pyschopaths are quite capable of accurately reading other people, some of them are masters in that.
However, they have an inverted system of values where their own interest is declared supreme in favour of anything and anyone else. Their definition of good is centred around what serves themselves, no matter what it is. The only life that is sacred to them is their own.
Old 19-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
I read article where a guy who claims to be psychologist many a lot of claims and one being that "indigos" are narcissist and sciopaths. I can't find the link now but I'll post it once

My God that is some sick shidt!!! Please find it because I will give that guy some grief.
Indigos are generally 180 deg different from psychopaths. They see systemic injustice and habitual deceptions and how officials etc are rewarded for being deceptive. This comes from cultural influences that are way beyond most understanding, and those same influences recruit people like this psychologist and reward them for spreading BShd like that, myths they try to spread because they know that Indigoes are among those who can see thru them and that's why they see Indigos as a threat.
Old 20-03-2015, 05:04 AM
Knower

I've encountered a few narcissists and at least one sociopath, the socio was a friend of mine for a long time. The thing is that they stab you in the back quite often, use, and can be very destructive to the people around you. One of the narcissists I was unfortunate enough to have around my space for a while ended up intoxicating and raping a girl in my driveway the destroyed the evidence. He was also able to convince her it was her fault and she apologized to him for being raped.
This being said, although there are a lot of indigos around very few of them know their full potential, even ones that call themselves indigo are continually learning. Its a learning experience, perhaps indigos that have these personality qualities must simply, like the rest of us, learn to curve them in order to live harmoniously with others and the world. I believe, however, that it is a indigo trait to have a lot of empathy, sociopaths are usually incapable of such a thing and there's nothing empathetic about raping a vulnerable girl. This being said, it is worth mentioning that the one socio that I had as a friend admitted to having not enough empathy to relate to a personal problem, but had just enough to listen and then find someone who could relate-because he knew he couldn't. So I guess you never know.