Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 26-01-2011, 06:06 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

lol, yes you are right, that's how I define it.
Old 27-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Ecstasy

You are not Me, at all.
And why if they were your other lives or incarnations would you have no concious awareness of them? Perhaps because you really don't, or didn't. I believe that the idea of parellel versions of you is silly. Simply because, why would you go on without you? How would you go on without you? I believe that you can perhaps place yourself with the content of your thoughts, however that is that.
Old 27-01-2011, 01:13 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecstasy
And why if they were your other lives or incarnations would you have no concious awareness of them?
Becuase this is a game of forgetfullness..

Do you know why your here?

Do you know why you exist?

Do you know the reason you were created?

Do you even know the goal of the game?

No? Unless you have religion the average for everyone is no

So, I'm just saying with the answer of no to all these.. you might not be aware of your other simultaneous incarnations..

I would ask you if you wanted to be challenged to explain how other people remember there "past lives" without calling them crazy or liars?
Quote:
You are not Me, at all.
It isn't just that you have simultaneous incarnations and possibly millions of lives in millions of alternative universes.. it’s also the idea that I am you, that the monitor is you, your sister is you (if you have one ) that all things are you.. that is how big a being we are..
Old 27-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Ecstasy

This is not a game of forgetfullness, this is not a game.
I do not have a religion, however, I can honestly answer yes to all of those questions.

Their/there is no goal to this game, because this is not a game.

I can not "possibly have millions of lives in millions of other 'alternate' universes."

No, I am not that door, and my ring, is my ring.
Honestly, I would like you to read my last post again because if you really read that you would understand that you are just thinking, or "imagining".
Old 27-01-2011, 12:28 PM
themaster

Quote:
You are not Me, at all.
Reading this again, I get a statement of denial..
Quote:
This is not a game of forgetfullness, this is not a game.
And I suppose describing reality as "hard work" and "seriousness" feels good?

Do you understand that referring to reality as a "game" empowers you..? whereas this is serious people are dying! There's no power in that statement.. it's a victim statement?
Quote:
I do not have a religion, however, I can honestly answer yes to all of those questions.
Excellent, can I know what your answers are to those questions.. I'm just curious?
Quote:
Honestly, I would like you to read my last post again because if you really read that you would understand that you are just thinking, or "imagining".
Do you believe anything is possible?

I do..

And because I can imagine right now millions of you's and universes.. well, I believe that's possible.. can I prove that?? "not that I'm aware" but I believe that's possible..

You have to understand "I don't really care" that there multiple universes and multiple you's.. but I've very intrigued about how that answer from my teacher solves a problem here on earth we have where we "distrust" others, call them liars and are in denial..

My teacher recently gave a number for how many universes we have available in every second.. he says we have options to jump into 3-10 new universes a second!

And he said when we completed our "shift" we would move up to 200-300 per second.. and than he went on to say.. that was quite limited because so much more was available
Old 29-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Ecstasy

I think that you saying that I'm in denial because let you know/told you that you're not me, shows me that you're in denial... It shows that you can't admit, or that you are ignorant to the fact that you created a world in your head. That you have been going by imagination. You keep talking about how your teacher said blah blah blah and blah blah blah, well honestly, you're teacher is teaching you his imagination. Well, I don't know who described reality as hard work and or seriousness, but it certainly wasn't me. This is not a game, this is reality. You can go on stating that this is a game, however, why don't you just fly to the moon then?

And for the last time, if there/their were multiple mes, I WOULD KNOW.
Old 29-01-2011, 03:59 AM
themaster

Quote:
I think that you saying that I'm in denial because let you know/told you that you're not me
Well, you certainly sound like you’re in denial.. and your post seems defensive.. but that's just my observation.. (maybe, I'm wrong?)
Quote:
It shows that you can't admit, or that you are ignorant to the fact that you created a world in your head.
Nice invalidation of the imagination.. typical ego argument

You know I don't why it's so hard for us EGO's (cause yes I'm still one) to validate that everything we see and know inside is true.. and there isn't any untruth there..??

It's ironic that we can argue the argument..

"I can't trust what's inside my head" because I can't see it and I can't hear it and I can't test it and I don't know how to get there.. therefore my own imagination feeds me lies and untruths..

Ecstasy.. I'm not telling you that I can prove "multiple realities" but what I can tell you is.. I would like "instant manifestation w/ specifics" and I'll follow any path that gets me there.. any..

If you have a better idea for how I might accomplish this thing while being happy and in the shortest amount of time.. I'll listen ????

If not I will take my teachers belief structures and descriptions for how reality works cause there the best thing I can get a hold of that RESONATES with my emotional body..

And you can invalidate them all you want to.. and that's fine by me
Quote:
Well, I don't know who described reality as hard work and or seriousness, but it certainly wasn't me. This is not a game, this is reality.
Yah, and just listen to how stern and lack based those words are..??

You might has well be a 2nd grade teacher.. and little alice builds a paper plane and says I'm going to fly to the moon and you the teacher "crush her airplane and say quit your daydreaming"

There are lots of folks like you Ecstasy that say "this is reality.. and it's all I know" and you pipe dreamers are crazy.. they even existed in the 1600's and the 1800's..

Columbus your crazy!
Benjamin Franklin your crazy!
Einstein your crazy!

In this case it's..
Ecstasy: Themaster your crazy and so are your teachers!
Quote:
And for the last time, if there/their were multiple mes, I WOULD KNOW.
Unless you know everything.. and would like to be put to the test..??? you wouldn't know!
Old 30-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Ecstasy

Honestly, I can say that you're crazy now, because I haven't said any of those things that you're being rude about. You're the only one using words like lack and denial, which means that that is where your mind is if you'd like to go there.
Old 30-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Ecstasy

I recommend that you look your posts as if I wrote them. ;-)
Old 08-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
My cousin lost her beloved companion. He lived in a condo in back of her. On Sunday night, she saw all his lights out (and he usually read at night so he always had a night light on). She went to bed, got up the next day and called him. No answer. She kept trying all day, including banging on the door. She talked to his daughter, and his daughter said, she would check on him the next day. But my cousin told her she wanted to get in. The daughter was busy. Well, my cousin had no luck. Finally, at 8:30 pm (Monday), she called the police. They came, took him to the hospital, he had a heart attack but was still alive. He was pronounced dead at the hospital about nine hours later. They told her he would have lived if he would have been called sooner.

Now, my cousin is not neglient at all. What possessed her to wait so long is beyond me. Now she can't believe she did that, either. So now she has guilt along with her extreme grief. I told her it was probably a trick of time as in, maybe time flew by.

Ok, another example, maybe? I got out of my car in a parking lot. It was Christmas season and there were a lot of people in the lot. Well, a car turned down my aisle, and almost hit me. I looked all around in panic to see if anyone noticed, and nobody saw it. The guy who almost hit me never saw it, either. Or at least he acted like it, because he was cruising just like nothing happened. It was almost like time stopped for a minute; or a picture was taken with a camera, that split second before I got hit, and the almost hit never registered, or occurred?????

i no i had a old cat it cum 2 me in dream yrs ok 2 tell me evry thng be ok giv my cat sum lev way he did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔