Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-04-2012, 01:31 AM
LevitatedOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
I say upfront that I'm not a traveler, though I did have couple of successful APs (that alone was enough proof for me). I didn't have it so like Astral Explorer, but it was enough to nod my head in agreement when he speaks, even though I'm much older in physical age.

The following is what I believe to be true (I can say 'know' deep inside).
My beliefs derive from extensive research, many weird experiences in my life and what I came across was most logical to me and gave me many answers.

I would like to add something in relation to the first question about the criminals.

When in the astral - one can not influence another one's path. The same way and for the same reason - we can not read other people's akashic records.
(I personally don't believe it when someone says they can read anything in akashic).
Perhaps some advanced and awakened astral travelers can read their own akashic though to help them on their own path.

This is a universal law if you want to call it that, which can not be broken for the same reason that spiritual gifts can not be sold for money.

One may be full of good intentions and say one wants to locate that criminal.
But one will not be able too, because this will be blocked from him/her.

That criminal needs to sort his own path on his own and without help.
Perhaps in being criminal this person has to achieve something like overcome some urges, etc., and perhaps he chose to become criminal before incarnating for that reason). These are only my speculations, because we don't know and will not know why others are the way they are and for what reason. There can be any reason.

Or course it's not fair to those in a physical who this criminal hurts, etc., but again how do we know that those who got hurt didn't choose it before incarnating as a part of their path? After all our physical life is only a fraction of our existence. (Yes, this sounds harsh and calls for bitterness, but... this is another story.)

In other words - we can not have it all good. Good and Bad go hand in hand and we all have it in us, and it's up to us to grow and develop spiritually and lean towards good (which is at times a very difficult choice and a hard path).

That is why astral travelers are here to help others in spirituality so that others can help themselves. Not selfish at all.

Yes, some psychics do help police up to a certain point, but we are talking here about astral travel. They don't go travelling and come back with all answers.
There is a very thin line between what we can do and what we can't do, it's hard to explain why we sometimes can do THIS, but not THAT.

I'm not an astral traveller myself, what I mean by that is consciously lucid AP I have not done. However I've had many instances astral projected while asleep, entered realms into the future to see the future, only to find out it's true later on. I've had many of those, not sure if they're astral projections though.

Yeah Ambermay is correct in saying it's not your business to track the "criminal(s)" or "terrorist(s)". Why? Just because someone is labelled a terrorist by the media doesn't necessarily make him/her the only terrorist. The government alone are terrorists by themselves, making up war to profit on their own behalves, lying constantly to their own citizens about who's right or wrong, weapons of mass destruction when there's none, etc.. So just because the media potrays someone as a terrorist, etc, you don't know the full story. That person could be the government's enemy for being a double agent turning on the government, etc. The government plays espionage games, where in many cases they murder their own spies and potray the murders as suicides in media.

Now if you happen to astral project and find out the causes of the suicide and found out the truth, who do you report your findings to? Not only that, but since you found out the truth, you're interested to find other truths.. and once your whole life is about finding other people's truth, you shun away from your own spiritual truth and your own life.. that is not how it's supposed to be. Perhaps that's why it's not important for you or anyone to AP into someone's life, unless it was agreed upon, or if it feels right.

Don't be complacent about what the media tells you.. most of them are half truths.

LevitatedOne.com
Old 19-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I never said it is not possible to see something in the Real Time Zone, I said it is often distorted and objects will be in different places, not there at all, or totally different objects will be in place of others. The Real Time Zone is a reflection of the physical dimension, but it is not a perfect one. Anyone who spends time in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) will report things are different than they are in the physical space they are occupying. So it is unlikely someone will be able to do it.

If you want to prove is Astral Projection is real the only way to do it is going to be you doing it yourself. That will take a lot of reading, researching, and practice though and I truly doubt you would be interested in that.

Astral Explorer is right. The RTZ is not an exact replica of the physical. Even if you gave your full address, a positive result is unlikely (I wouldn't say impossible). I also agree with AE about the need to AP yourself. AP is a spiritual experience which you should try for yourself. Your outlook on life will never be same afterwards - especially if you meet departed relatives, pets, etc., as astralsuzy wants to do.

Offering money to astral projectors is not, IMHO, a good thing to do. This appeals to monetary greed, and true spirituality is not not about money.

I suggest that you work on trying to AP yourself. Good wishes to you!
Old 19-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability? I've read that after you project out of your body, you just think of some place and you automatically reach there. Why not think of a wanted person, so that you automatically reach there; then you can inspect the location, wake up and inform police?

Or why not beat the challenges listed at this link: skepdic.com/randi.html

Although this is a great idea, it would be impractical I think. For example, even if the astral traveler could find the criminal, what would he do with the information? If he reported it to the police, the police would suspect his involvement. Do you see what I am saying?

Plus, I have heard (not just in this thread) that finding people, when you are not familiar with their location, is very difficult in the astral plane.
Old 19-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
Although this is a great idea, it would be impractical I think. For example, even if the astral traveler could find the criminal, what would he do with the information? If he reported it to the police, the police would suspect his involvement. Do you see what I am saying?

Plus, I have heard (not just in this thread) that finding people, when you are not familiar with their location, is very difficult in the astral plane.

Hello

I can comment on what one can do with the information one finds. NOW bear in mind it too time for me to build the respects I have. It was not an easy road to get there an TRUST me looking back would I do it all again I do have to wonder.

I reported something I "saw" and while in the end I was right on I knew FULL WELL not to go tromping around the area and leaving traces of ME all over the sceen. Too what I reproted was not FOUND or maybe better term is read til after the case moved into being solved.

I too learned that so called annonomou TIP LINES so are not that as I did get a call about what I knew when it was finally found. I was called in and I was put in that "Little Room" and asked many quesitons....it was not the most fun experience BUT I had to PROVE I was "Real" and I respected that. I was not suspected of doing anything but more of OK how do ye know and see this and what can may be we gain from this ????

More and more that autorities are SEEING the value in at times the information that can be found on "Cold Cases" from those gifted with some sights. I too really and I mean this from expereice IF YOU GO there please please be careful. NEVER go to a place where one thinks something has happened REPORT it but with cautions again as not all are OPEN to receive and YOUR under the microscope big time at first.

Lynn
Old 29-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Ascender
Thanks all of you for your inputs. I've read all the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhematu
Can I try to guess what the numbers were, just for fun? I believe I can project without training.

I'm leaning towards 3-8-7... I also could not tell if the 8 was a 5 or the 7 was a 4
Sorry, it's incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I reported something I "saw"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I was called in and I was put in that "Little Room" and asked many quesitons....
Wow! So somebody here has already helped in solving a case. But ya as Andrew said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
If he reported it to the police, the police would suspect his involvement.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Schurchy

this was actually done in the early 1970s by the U.S. government
Old 30-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability? I've read that after you project out of your body, you just think of some place and you automatically reach there. Why not think of a wanted person, so that you automatically reach there; then you can inspect the location, wake up and inform police?

Or why not beat the challenges listed at this link: skepdic.com/randi.html

Last I checked Astral Projection wasn't anywhere near the physical existence, but Out of Body Experiences are as well as Remote Viewing.

I think that a lot of the terminology gets mushed together with these subjects...so I wont get further into semantics.

And why dont I help?

Well, generally I don't wander around out of body in the physical world far from my physical body for my own safety and I also have trouble reading and thinking clearly while I'm out of body as well since I technically have the intelligence of an animal at such times.

I would need a very basic and personal reason (or be offered some benefit) to do anything for anyone while I'm out of my body. Money or saving people or solving crimes for strangers tends not to be reason enough for me unfortunately.

Also, I think that people with Precognitive/Prophetic skills which involve visions would be far more helpfull and accurate with the kinds of help you want because they would be able to allow authorities to be ready for events *before* they happen rather than during or after as well as being able to hone in on specific types of information and communicate with people physically near them at the same time (to describe what they are seeing and have it noted down rather then APing and then forgetting half the details.)
Old 28-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Ascender
Thank you Schurchy and Sangress

I've recently had out of body experiences (or astral projections), 3 times with intervals of few days :)

It's not dreaming as my body doesn't vibrate when I dream.

I'll give an answer to my own 1 year and 10 months old question: Currently I can fly around but when I try to open my eyes to clearly see my surroundings, I am immediately returned to my physical body.
Old 28-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Ascender
Ugh. The problem with James Randi is that he reckons things like Astral Projection and mind reading works 100% of the time. They don't. If you force them, the less likely they are to work, especially under conditions like being tested in a lab. Psychic dreams and Astral Projection don't show yiu what you want to know. They show you what you should know. Sometimes the message is muddled and sometimes there's no result what so ever.

The OP is very much like James Randi in that sense.
No one is going to prove it to you because it's not something that needs to be proven. Want to prove it to yourself? Stop being such a skeptic and open your eyes to the possibility.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Ascender
Lilyth, I never said I don't believe in astral projection. Please see the post above ur post. Reading my 2year old post, I realize I shouldn't have written "Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability?", I'm sorry for that.