Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Knower
I would visit the 1930's right up to the end of the Second World War.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:46 AM
RoundTower

Since eras like ancient Egypt, Rome, etc were really not the best of times to live in, I'd pick the 1980s. I could redo much of my life and mistakes I made.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Definitely Woodstock in 1969.

It would be so groovy!!!

Country Joe's Anti Vietnam War Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0ekr-3So&feature=fvst

Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child, Star Spangled Banner, Purple Haze, Villanova Junction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlTkc3RicsM

Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYDvQ1HH-E

Santana - Soul Sacrifice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JryQXilMj4

bak 2 1980s but in usa 2 sea if thy had it bad lk we did in uk
or canda
thn fored
2525 is my 1st 1
thn 2222
thn i dont no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-04-2020, 04:31 AM
Master
I'd Time travel to the year of August 15–18, 1969, to Woodstock that was held at Max Yasgur's dairy farm in Bethel, New York. Also to Ohio in the 1970s to witness the great Funk & RnB bands from the area: like Zapp,Heatwave, Ohio players, Dazz, Slave, and Sun .

Last edited by girlsearching : 20-04-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 20-04-2020, 02:10 PM
Master
If I could go back in Time I'd stop my Sagittarius mom and Aries dad from ever meeting each other. I'd also wish to have been born in March/February instead of being born on September the 1rst. I'd like to go back in time during my 2009-2012 adolescent years and change the embarrassing moments I've had. Oh well it's not like going back in Time is possible plus I feel like trying to undo events will cause a butterfly effect.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

WORLD WAR 3

2019-2023
Increase of war at the psychological level leading to actual war at the physical level which will become the start of World War 3.
Evil-doers and anti-social elements in society are eliminated at the physical, psychological and spiritual levels.
Increase in natural disasters
In World War 2, approximately 30 nations took part in the war directly or indirectly, in World War 3, 50% of all the countries in the world will be involved.
In the final stages, as some countries are nearing complete defeat, they will resort to using nuclear weapons. With the ensuing widescale destruction from using nuclear weapons, the war will come to an end within a few weeks.
Approximately half the world’s population will perish.
2023 onwards
People lose faith in politicians and turn towards Saints for their rescue and guidance.
Settling down of the environment and the start of the Divine Kingdom on Earth. It is called a Divine Kingdom as there will be a significant overall increase in sattvikta and there will be a rekindling of Spirituality all around the world.
As the Sattva component increases weather patterns will gradually normalize.
Learning governance of the Divine Kingdom.
The impact of this war will last for 30 years and rebuilding of life on Earth will take 100 years.

2019 – 2021 Righteous and unrighteous forces at par
2022 – 2023 Rising victories of righteous people under the forces of good
2024 Onwards Start of the ‘Divine Kingdom’
Old 12-05-2020, 12:48 AM
Master
South-East Asia during the Golden Age of the Majapahit and Srivijaya empires circa 1100-1500 CE.

I would love to watch Angkor Wat being built..would love to be a part of a Theocracy, would love to openly worship Siva in the streets and have everyone else join in...would love to be working towards a common purpose without ranks, social divisions or hierarchies...would love feeling the connection through tribe, Mother Earth and the "God king" because at least the people keep the king totally accountable for adopting that position...so he cannot show any flaws of human character. I would sit for hours watching the stone carvers sculpt basque reliefs whilst eating papaya, then trek up into the mountains for the Tirtha blessings of a sacred waterfall, before listening to the tales of Rishi Markandeya expounded by the local storytellers and musical vagabonds....the way that water was engineered by the local mandalis back then..superb! Until deforestation happened and all the rivers and canals all started silting up at a rate faster than we could manually remove it and we couldn't grow rice anymore...that was the beginning of the end which felt more like the end of the beginning.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder

Or living in Kaliyug as if it is Tretayuga.
Only 2 can do this today.

Rest of them in Dwarpayuga stay until I get to go in Kaliyug.