Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-04-2012, 10:22 AM
12padams

Quote:
I will advice you to ask those that you are already talking to if you are breaking the tos by telling me this stuff? but no matter what you are welcome to ask me any advice you want to... here or over PM.

Do you think I should merge with chronos to help save the world? Or do you think this is a trick of a demon/Satan?

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Old 24-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Do you think I should merge with chronos to help save the world?

I cannot tell you what you should do, in your heart you will know what is the true path for you. I will share with you something that I wrote a week ago or so:

Long ago the gods of old were seperated from their divine bodies causing the mortal and immortal part of the gods to no longer be intertwined. The mortal part was then forced to incarnate in mortal form while the immortal part was trapped in the spirit world until they once more reunite as one.
Old 24-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Do you think I should merge with chronos to help save the world? Or do you think this is a trick of a demon/Satan?
Satan couldn't be in a human form because then he would be subject to human limitations that would hinder him in carrying out his work but he does exercise control over many humans either directly or though his demons. By his nature he is a deceiver.
Quote:
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
(2 Corinthians 11:14-15 ESV)
He also has the power to perform miracles.
Quote:
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
(2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 ESV)
All that has happened to you is an attempt by Satan to deceive you and keep you from obeying God. The only safe thing for you to do is turn to God for help. You should start by reading the Bible and asking God to help you understand it. Here is a list of good sites where you can find help in understanding more about God.

http://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/recommended-sites/
Old 24-04-2012, 10:15 PM
12padams

Quote:
Long ago the gods of old were seperated from their divine bodies causing the mortal and immortal part of the gods to no longer be intertwined. The mortal part was then forced to incarnate in mortal form while the immortal part was trapped in the spirit world until they once more reunite as one.

Quote:
All that has happened to you is an attempt by Satan to deceive you and keep you from obeying God. The only safe thing for you to do is turn to God for help. You should start by reading the Bible and asking God to help you understand it. Here is a list of good sites where you can find help in understanding more about God.

This is rediculous. I am being told different stories and this has carried out since birth :( First I grow up into a Jehovah's witness school and get taught that every regligion in the world except jehovahs witness is wrong and everyone will miss out of going to paradise when god recreates the dead. Then I go to a Christian school and I'm taught the exact opposite and that hevean and hell exists as a possible place to go after death. Then I meet a person who tells me that all religions in the world are wrong and I should follow him and do what he says then merge with an enity that I was in a past life.

There is no simple answer to this anymore and I feel trapped. If I don't follow what this person says then he will kill Yahweh and I will die but if I follow this person then yahweh will send me to hell. I really wish religion didn't exist and that life was all scienfically explainable. Why does the truth seem so deceiving and unknown?
Old 24-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
There is no simple answer to this anymore and I feel trapped. If I don't follow what this person says then he will kill Yahweh and I will die but if I follow this person then yahweh will send me to hell. I really wish religion didn't exist and that life was all scienfically explainable. Why does the truth seem so deceiving and unknown?

IMO, you should not put stock into anyone that is using fear as a tool to get you to follow what they say. Fear is being used to coerce you into doing what another has told you was true. You are being told if you do not do what they tell you, you will die. IMO, do not take advice from another that is trying force you to do what they want you to do.

With what you have said here you are being put into a corner where you have no options of your own accord. Don't be put into such a place. Follow your own path do not let fear consume you to where you do something you don't want to do. Follow your own path. You have your own power do not allow yourself to give it away to someone else. Do not allow yourself to get caught in the snares of another.
Old 24-04-2012, 10:54 PM
12padams

Quote:
With what you have said here you are being put into a corner where you have no options of your own accord. Don't be put into such a place. Follow your own path do not let fear consume you to where you do something you don't want to do. Follow your own path. You have your own power do not allow yourself to give it away to someone else. Do not allow yourself to get caught in the snares of another.

What this person is telling me to do is something I really want to. My own path is my books however everyone here thinks I being way to risky and asking for trouble within the astral. I just want the proof exposed and thats exactly my aim. Until semptember I'll keep going with my books and see what happens unless I get taken to a place ready to merge...
Old 25-04-2012, 12:24 AM
12padams

Quote:

I told the person that and they said you were spot on!
Old 25-04-2012, 12:57 PM
busybizarre

Hello. I apologize for not responding sooner but had technical difficulties yesterday.

You asked me what I meant by asking how you was doing "other than this situation".

Well, my friend, deep down you know it is demonic. The only reason you keep this attachment is because of lust, anxiety, and fear.

I know your not crazy, never hinted at such...you say you dont drink, smoke, have sex, etc...so what does that prove??? My brother smokes, drinks, does drugs, and has sex but i can still trust him because he does not lie to me. You have admitted to being dishonest because of fear...the devil controls through fear and lies...

I know this person does not use the term "Satanist" but their belief system is entirely "satanic". I was exposed to Satanism at a very young age and could go on and on about the dramatic end of those that fall for a demons spell, it nearly always begins just like your scenario.

The Devil is the god of this world and the ruler of all demons, the prince of the powers of air, the astral master. Few things if any can go on in the Astral that Satan does not see/hear about.

I am not christian by title nor do i recommend to go to Christianity for answers because the Devil is the god of this world, and Christianity Majority commonly follows the ways of the world...very apparent when you "judge" christianity by the Bible.

I do recommend reading the Bible. YHWH is willing to show you what you need to see but it is up to you to discern the direction you need to go.

I will offer my time and any knowledge or wisdom i may hold (which isnt much at all) but you have free will, i can only share...you must decide.

With Love and Blessings,
busybizarre
Old 25-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
)

WOW! ….first, ah, yeah, demons can make themselves appear a humans. they did a long time ago when they wanted to have sex with human women ,(Gen.6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown). And I’m sorry, if those who’s telling you all this stuff, really believe what they’re saying. They are either satan in disguise, or people who satan planted many tricks into ,(Ephe.6:11 -Put on the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles, (tricks), of the devil). Either way, I would move far away from it.

You seem to be following man, because you said, one reason you couldn’t say certain things Was because it’s not allowed. And the ONLY one who can make ANY human the chosen of something good, IS Yahweh. You seen to be saying, they don’t serve God, and believe satan ”is not a bad guy” satan isn’t a “guy” he's a powerful wicked fallen angel, who’s ticked with Jehovah God/Yahweh. He doesn’t care about ANY…human, (1Pet.5:8- Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour,seeking whom he may devour). And (Rev.12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time). so your friend is being played by satan. Satan’s also a liar, he lied when he told eve, (the coward used a serpent, instead of coming to her his self), eating of a certain tree she will NOT die.

Yahweh, told Adam he would. And I‘m pretty sure he related to eve ALL that Yahweh told him, (Gen. 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die). Guess what…she’s dead! Which proves satan was WRONG! And dispite what many wants to believe, NO Human can predict another man’s future. If is seem one has, it’s because satan is playing one of his stupid trick again. It’s called…let me make men believe it’s a blessing from God. It makes it easier NOT to believe when one of God’s servants say so. Your friend says, nothing will happen Dec., if it doesn’t, it wouldn’t because he said it wouldn’t. it wouldn’t happen, because some man out there said something WOULD.

Jehovah doesn’t keep satan around because of a hell, he has his own set time when he will destroy satan. and his own reasons why he 's here, many do know why. Just as he has his set time when he’ll destroy ALL those who’s worshipping satan, (Pro. 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it),In whatever way they are worshipping him. Also, who’s planning on “killing Yahweh? , satan?!, a mess! if he was that tough, he would have done that before his wacked butt got kicked out of Heaven ,(Rev.12:7-9). And he wouldn’t have been such a cry baby, when he thought Jesus was about to do him in ,(Matt.8:28-32). The ONLY ones satan can attack, in whatever way he choses, IS humans. You, nor any other human will ever make this place a better place. especially as long as satan is running it. ONLY Yahweh, through his Son Jesus will change this world, (Psa. 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace).

You said you always wanted a special power, and someone told you that if you join them, you’ll have it. You’re playing with fire, and if you keep it up, you will get burned. Satan, though he’s a butt, he’s NO joke. You guys don’t know who you’re dealing with. Satan can make anyone believe they got powers, as I said earlier, Look at the psychics. as long as you believe you can get those, “powers” satan will have you. I can post God’s words concerning satan to give you some true insight. Remember this though, you guys are taking this too lightly, satan plans is to take us ALL down, if he can. satan and his weak-butt crew, (if they wanted to), are high-fiving each other, saying, we got another one. I wish nothing bad for you and your friends. so I do hope you research what you’re about to get into. peace
Old 27-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Rumar

The serpent and the devil are two different beings, angels are human spirits, in order for the devil/Satan/Lucifer to become an angel, he had to be human first, he wanted some (if not most/all) of Yahweh's power which led to his downfall. The serpent was around BEFORE the first humans Adam and Eve were made to tell them about the apples. If they're one and the same then there are holes in this which should be patched. What I don't get why Lucifer is such a threat to humans and God, if he's a fallen angel, then he lacks power especially compared to a GOD, if God was all powerful and all knowing, he would rid the world of him because of the fact that he is only damaging what God is intending to have around. Human spirits lack power compared to Gods, by saying he has a chance against a God is blasphemy.