Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-09-2011, 05:59 AM
Celeste

Does anyone else . . .

smell certain orders now and then that have no physical basis? Mine are usually pleasant. Today, all day, everywhere in my house are smells of spices, cinnamon; pumpkin.

What do you think? If it is a spirit, I am not afraid, due to the pleasant smell that it is.
Old 28-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Trieah

Every once in a great while, I'll pick up a scent like that. From what I know of it, it's usually deceased friends or family members trying to get our attention by giving a cent associated with them.
Old 28-09-2011, 10:36 AM
mattie

Perceiving In Many Ways

We can pick up messages in all kinds of ways includng our sense of smell.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Blooms Bright

Many times a familiar scent will over power my senses. At first at odd moments or when I least expect it. But what a pleasant discovery, to know every so often my grandmother is checking in : )
Old 29-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Celeste

Yes, but, I don't recognize the fragrance, lol. So, maybe a new spirit?
Old 29-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
smell certain orders now and then that have no physical basis? Mine are usually pleasant. Today, all day, everywhere in my house are smells of spices, cinnamon; pumpkin.

What do you think? If it is a spirit, I am not afraid, due to the pleasant smell that it is.

One time the dog stole the pumpkin pie off the counter and we smell those spices that night........lol
Sorry
Old 29-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Quote:

Hello

Yes all the time. Many times its a way for Spirit to get the attention of someone that can help them or like me talk to them.

I have one here right now as I type.....I want to ask growing up was Thanks Giving a family gathering time for ye....as I feel the over going into overdrive. This would be early chidhood memories and a Grandmother or even Great Aunt....

Warm and loving pressence `Martha`or a name similar to that.....

Off topic abit sorry for that....but she came in so vey strong me.....and I see I typed the above.

Lynn
Old 29-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Celeste

Yes, Lynn, my Aunt Mallie made the best pumpkin pie and brought it to my grandma's house. And yes, it was very big--all the holidays.

Yes White Shaman, perfect smells at perfect times, lol.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:51 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Yes, Lynn, my Aunt Mallie made the best pumpkin pie and brought it to my grandma's house. And yes, it was very big--all the holidays.

Yes White Shaman, perfect smells at perfect times, lol.

Hello

Blessings and with a house as loud with kids as mine at times "names" are hard to get clear. Happy to know that a connection was made. If I get more I will PM ye with it.

OH I so felt the LOVe in the home....that is the greatest memories we can ever have.

Lynn
Old 29-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Knower
Yes. My family and I went to go see my grandfather right after Hospice was called, and unfortunately missed being able to say goodbye. We named our son after him and a week after bringing him home from the hospital I smelled my grandfather in the house. :)