Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Question what's the deal with feeling like you're famous?

Everything started about 2 years ago, when I felt on top of the world - connected to everyone and everything. I wasn't experiencing telepathy or anything at this time, but what I was experiencing was a sort of spiritual awakening as though everything that I saw or did, was somehow interconnected into a synch. I was looking the best and feeling the best than I ever had.

Telepathy began for me in a very unusual way. It began when I moved into an apartment with someone I did not know. When I first moved in, my reality synchroncities sequence all related back to when I was with a sociopath named X, 2 years prior in a house I rented. The first words spoken me via telepathy in that place were: "your roommate wants to kill you." Every single time I heard this, I always replied back - "Kathleen isn't going to kill me." I was the most innocent girl in the world, I hadn't had heard of such absurd ideation before. Murder? Everything started to relate to that. Which at the time I believed to be transmitted from X, he had been the only person I was in contact with. Therefore, I kind of just assumed telepathy was with your twin flame, so I assumed naturally he was my twin. Being the gullible idiot I am or whether this saved my life, I have no idea. Irregardless, this lead to a series of unfortunate events with virtually no sleep, nightmares, consistent cleaning (picking up OCD presumably from X), and throwing out what is virtually all my belongings to what seemed to be the want to stage a suicide. I type regretfully so because this was virtually all of my belongings from my favourite clothes and bags to having a force overcome in the mall fearfully throwing away my macbook with the knowledge that I was being "stalked" electronically, and she was going to kill me in the mall. I believed this notion because my laptop started to show Chinese language popups recently in the preceding days. I even began to steal what seemed like everything, something I had never done before. It was as if I was picking up on X's habits and lifestyle while trying to save my own life. I even slept in my bathtub with my bathroom door locked. Upon one afternoon, I left my bathroom to see that my wallet and passport stolen from my room. That was the last day I spent in that apartment and I never went back. I even threw the key away. All the while messages consistently were sent - you're roommate is going to kill you. You need to pack up your things and never come back. Kathleen is going to kill you. The messages never ended, the anxiety never stopped. Whether X was trying to save my life or what this was about still baffles me to this day.

Irregardless, telepathy began to change for me when I finally fled the scene and came back to my home town - I ended up going to the hospital to try and feel as if I was in some sort of safe place. I explained my situation to the doctor and he labelled this experience to be psychosis. Being the intelligent individual that I am, I don't really think it is psychosis - I truly believe this is all real as it felt all so real. The first people I began to interact with, with my human body was Travis Scott, and Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Not intentionally -- it just began to happen to me. Travis Scott is my ultimate best friend in life. I didn't feel famous or anything it was like meeting up with a friend. He wanted to marry me, having painted a painting of him, I thought we shared something without even knowing that we did or something because I didn't know why this was happening to me. He always gestured to me that he wanted to put a ring on my finger and my one goal I wanted to manifest was to smoke a blunt with Travis Scott and become a model. Maybe I did, via energy without even knowing. This painting followed me virtually everywhere, even back in that scary apartment. Up until one day I decided to get rid of absolutely everything that I had from the roommate murder mystery to get rid of her scary energy that seems to follow objects around me. IE. if i pick up something from that place I will swing it through the air almost like a psycho. And Travis Scott transmitted to me "You need to get the ****ing picture", as he destroyed the painting with a knife. I understand it is me inherently doing all these things but it is almost like it is a product of other people. I've been in contact with numerous famous people. I was even in contact with Cassady Cane and her boyfriend for a period of time. It was if everyone knew me and I had no idea why. It just doesn't make sense to me anymore and I figured if I shared my story it would help make it make more sense.

Now I'm in contact with no one, not even my twin flame. I often try to ask to specifically speak to him but it is as if no one is willing to have a direct back and fourth conversation via telepathy because I believe this to be 100% possible. Therefore I will try to speak to people in passing with telepathy to see if people will reply because that would be my ultimate goal is to be able to have a back and fourth conversation with somebody, especially my twin flame.

I don't know why I wrote this, but I would like to hear from anyone about this because I'm just lost and alone, and have no idea what any of this means anymore.

I appreciate having this blog to kind of force me to journal about these occurrences.

Lots of love,
Dan

Last edited by 1111beings : 23-10-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:40 AM
Lorelyen

I have only a few moments right now so please excuse the abruptness. Once I spotted psychiatry and psychology my brow raised. Like doctors, shrinks have a dictionary of diagnoses and a particular and annoying habit of twisting your problem until it fits one of their solutions. Worse is that the questions they ask start on a presumption that'll lead to their preferred solution. So it doesn't surprise me that you suspect the diagnosis. It can't deal with the spiritual which is individual and barely likely to correspond with the statistics and social norms; has to assume there's no such thing as telepathy.

Their modus operandi all too often is "we have the solutions, let's see if we can bend your problem to fit one of them."

You can guess I have little trust in the profession!
Maybe back later.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Seeker

This is late but you definitely have psychosis. Feeling like you're famous is written as one major symptom. The voices, none of them are real. You can take comfort in the fact that there's absolutely nothing demonic affecting you. Tf telepathy doesn't work that way. You're actually safe. Psychosis is not a condition on it's own, it's a symptom. Maybe sleep, live in safer places for a while. Seek the help, maybe just to seek further medical help or advice. You were completely normal before, you can fix it. There is absolutely nothing demonic, don't worry. You just need to take time to help yourself. I genuinely wish you love and care about your well-being
Old 28-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Newbie ;)

FREEING YOURSELF FROM YOUR MIND

What exactly do you mean by "watching the thinker"?

When someone goes to the doctor and says, "I hear a voice in my head", he or she will most likely be sent to a psychiatrist. The fact is that, in a very similar way, virtually everyone hears a voice, or several voices, in their head all the time: the involuntary thought processes that you don't realize you have the power to stop. Continuous monologues or dialogues.
You have probably come across "mad" people in the street incessantly talking or muttering to themselves. Well that's not much different from what you and all other "normal" people do, except that you don't do it out loud. The voice comments, speculates, judges, compares, complains, likes, dislikes, and so on. The voice isn't necessarily relevant to the situation you find yourself in at the time; it may be reviving the recent or distant past or rehearsing or imagining possible future situations. Here it often imagines things going wrong and negative outcomes; this is called worry. Sometimes this soundtrack is accompanied by visual images or "metal movies."
Even if the voice is relevant to the situation at hand, it will interpret it in terms of the past. This is because the voice belongs to your conditioned mind, which is the result of all your past history as well as of the collective cultural mind-set you inherited. So you see and judge the present through the eyes of the past and get a totally distorted view of it. It is not uncommon for the voice to be a person's own worst enemy. Many people live with a tormentor in their head that continuously attacks and punishes them and drains them of vital energy. It is the cause of untold misery and unhappiness, as well as of disease.
The good news is that you 'can' free yourself from your mind. This is the only true liberation. You can take the first step right now. Start listening to the voice in your head as often as you can. Pay particular attention to any repetitive thought patterns, those old gramophone records that have been playing in your head perhaps for many years. This is what I mean by "watching the thinker," which is another way of saying: listen to the voice in your head, 'be' there as the witnessing presence.
When you listen to that voice, listen to it impartially. That is to say, do not judge. Do not judge or condemn what you hear, for doing so would mean that the same voice has come in again through the back door. You'll soon realize: 'there' is the voice, and here I 'am' listening to it, watching it. This I 'am' realization, this sense of your own presence, is not a thought. It arises from beyond the mind.