Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 21-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Lepus

Lightbulb Weather Manipulation

Hello

This isn't a conspiracy. China revealed a weather control system that can make it rain or snow for an area double the size of France costing them over 1.15 billion yuan ($168 million USD). There are reports of China using this weather control system during the 2008 Olympics. The weather manipulation system can prevent drought by inducing artificial rain. The program can also reduce hail and thunderstorms; consequently, China is able to clear skies for any upcoming events. The project has sparked conspiracy theorists to question their own government whether they're involved in the said program since China made it possible to control weather. The article mentions, "many countries, including China, have turned to ‘cloud seeding’ in the past to relieve drought." Is this indicative of Western countries involvement of weather manipulation? Possibly. Who knows. My question is, should humans meddle with the weather or leave it alone?

China's radical $168 million weather control system revealed.

Lepus
Old 21-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
My question is, should humans meddle with the weather or leave it alone?

Lepus

Guess it depends on the context of why it's being done. Such as to relieve a drought, or to help areas flourish and grow. However playing "God" can and almost always has a very hefty price to it. Weather is energy. Storms are ways of nature to clear out areas. For nature to disperse and re-balance the energy of an area. So for instance, for us to try to correct that would do more harm to the planet than good.

We are a species are not involved enough spiritually to have such as power or responsibility. It would almost always be used for nefarious means and or even as acts of war. Which I have heard countries now do to influence wars by messing with the weather of an area.

The planet is a living, breathing entity, for us to try and alter her artificially will have dire consequences for the planet and those beings who reside on it.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Guess it depends on the context of why it's being done. Such as to relieve a drought, or to help areas flourish and grow. However playing "God" can and almost always has a very hefty price to it. Weather is energy. Storms are ways of nature to clear out areas. For nature to disperse and re-balance the energy of an area. So for instance, for us to try to correct that would do more harm to the planet than good.

We are a species are not involved enough spiritually to have such as power or responsibility. It would almost always be used for nefarious means and or even as acts of war. Which I have heard countries now do to influence wars by messing with the weather of an area.

The planet is a living, breathing entity, for us to try and alter her artificially will have dire consequences for the planet and those beings who reside on it.

This is exactly why humans shouldn't meddle with the weather. It's certainly going to fall into the wrong hands and use it for nefarious means to provoke a war or wreak havoc in certain locations. We don't need another 'tool' to undermine our planet, even if this program can be used for 'good', humans shouldn't mess with the weather patterns. I certainly very much enjoy all four seasons with varying characteristics including the weather that comes with it. I wouldn't want someone to change that.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 22-05-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Lepus

Hello,

BBC did a report on NASA weather modification with Jeremy Clarkson. There's a video on how NASA used an engine machine to make artificial clouds down in Mississippi. The cloud is made of hydrogen and oxygen making it possible to produce rain as you can see from this video.

NASA weather modification

Lepus
Old 22-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

This is exactly why humans shouldn't meddle with the weather. It's certainly going to fall into the wrong hands and use it for nefarious means to provoke a war or wreak havoc in certain locations. We don't need another 'tool' to undermine our planet, even if this program can be used for 'good', humans shouldn't mess with the weather patterns. I certainly very much enjoy all four seasons with varying characteristics including the weather that comes with it. I wouldn't want someone to change that.

Lepus

We as a species have not really evolved ourselves into a level of being able to properly handle such gifts and responsibilities. Imagine the damage we could do if we could truly tap into your innate gifts/powers. Like what we could do with remote viewing if used impurely, or even telepathy. Not that they don't do that now. But on a more grand scale the carnage we would have.

I liken us to still living in the dark ages. While our technology has grown by leaps and bounds. We ourselves are regressing and becoming more and more primitive in behavior. Conspiracists would say they are making us that way to control us.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
This idea is not new and goes back to the 1950's

It has only been marginally successful by anyone who's tried it over the years as far as I know

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Quote:
We as a species have not really evolved ourselves into a level of being able to properly handle such gifts and responsibilities. Imagine the damage we could do if we could truly tap into your innate gifts/powers. Like what we could do with remote viewing if used impurely, or even telepathy. Not that they don't do that now. But on a more grand scale the carnage we would have.

I liken us to still living in the dark ages. While our technology has grown by leaps and bounds. We ourselves are regressing and becoming more and more primitive in behavior. Conspiracists would say they are making us that way to control us.

The biggest institution that influences every individual is the media and they certainly promote the worst and most destructive trends to keep humanity from ever evolving. We are going backwards I would say, which reminds me of the history of planet Maldek, the disease came, subtly poisoning the minds of few men to gain material wealth and seeking to control everything.

Lepus
Old 12-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Bambo

Quote:
We as a species have not really evolved ourselves into a level of being able to properly handle such gifts and responsibilities
No thankfully but they can use HAARP and make things happen which is scary.....
Old 12-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:

there are guards in place: the more power you find yourself acquiring the less inclined you are to use it for the 'benefit of mankind'. Or even to fulfill your own crazy desires. And what power does end up being used for either 'good' or 'evil' is always fully balanced against its opposite.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hello

My question is, should humans meddle with the weather or leave it alone?

No, we should not, however attempts at weather manipulation have been going on for over 60 years. I remember as a kid living in the desert in the U.S. we would see air force planes seeding clouds to attempt to make it rain. It was well known that was being done, and that experiements on causing rain were going on. Later, in the 80's, I think, it was "debunked" as untrue, so, I think they were able to succeed, but found there is a big cost to manipulating the weather. California experienced many years of drought while there were floods in other parts of the country, the past 10 years New Mexico (which average rainfall is 9 inches a year) has experienced drought conditions because not only did that area not get the 9 inches of rain a year, but Colorado did not get their usual snow fall, which feeds the rivers in New Mexico.

Messing with the weather in one part of the world does affect the weather in another part of the world. We live in a mostly closed system (with the exception of the holes in the ozone layer).