Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

how do you know who is your angel?

I been trying to find who is my angel. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:07 AM
Master
Some seam to believe we have an angel with us, from birth.
Sounds like a fairy tail, yet fairy tails have some truth, very deep down.
One of the function of the angelic is to guide us, on out path from source and back. Not just wile we in incarnation. This incarnation cycle is only a very brief moment in our overall travel trough the densities, or dimensions as some might prefer to call it. Wile we are in this limiting environment, we tend to see and perceive everything as individuals. The angelic are a vital part in creation with it's own frequency. And even they seam to appear as individual at times, they are part of the overall structure of the angelic realm, which penetrates all densities.
And who is your angel? The whole angelic realm is behind you to assist you on your travels. This can be to protect you, as well as pushing your nose into something you don't like to confront. All in accordance with your HS.
But then the HS might have it's own challenges that need to be addressed, on a different level, in a different way, certainly.

Hallelujah
Old 10-05-2018, 06:45 AM
Knower

I am new here and hope the idea here is that all members are allowed to contribute to each thread.

That said, I have beliefs, I have had experiences and I have some limited knowledge.

I was married to a woman who channeled. She was unique in that it is rare when someone can channel an indefinite number of beings. She could channel your spirit guide(s) or guardian angel(s) if she felt comfortable with all of you. Imagine having a conversation with your guide sitting in a chair across from you. If you closed your eyes it might help you focus on sensing the difference between beings.

I had countless experiences conversing with a multitude of these beings. There was always a large group from that level around like a large family. Many individuals changed but some were more consistently around than others.

If you are under the impression that everyone has a famous angel like Gabriel, Rafael or Michael as a guide this is not the case. Not everyone has an actual angel as a guide but no one is here alone and everyone has at least one guide with them at all times. These guides may stay with us our entire life. Sometimes we change guides. People who have an actual angel tend to be the more vulnerable souls who need special protection. This is more often an evolved condition as opposed to anything like a weakness in character. There are exceptions of course.

If you want to know more about your guide(s) you can develop a rapport communicating with them as though they are separate beings but they are actually blended with you and you can feel and sense their influence. We typically mistake it as our own thoughts or feelings. They are so close we think of their presence as an aspect of our own personality.

Something I find particularly interesting is that when we fall in love our guides also fall in love. It is a coordinated event facilitated by our guides. It takes a lot of planning to bring two souls together, and of course some more than others depending on the individuals. But in every case there is more going on than what we are aware of.

You may or may not be open to it but you can also have readings by psychics. mediums and channelers. Ask about your guide(s). Some are better at it than others. Over time you might sort through and see consistency in the information and recognize traits.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Knower

I just found a website that has some very good tips on communicating with your angels/guides. I am too new to post a link but you can find this web page by Googling "connecting with angels" ....this particular web page is titled "connecting with angels for immediate help" at healing (-) journeys (-) energy dot com. The (-) = hyphen, and without spaces of course. :-) Good luck!