Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks for squashing it down to 26 lines lol .
Hahaha...no problem. Since 4 points, only 6.5 lines per point. Seems reasonable, yah? LOL...

Quote:
I understand what your saying and what you are saying can be associated with what J said about vibrations on the other thread . He said ''Life is the evolution of consciousness'' and in one sense I agree .

So when there is the realization of what you are your vibration mirrors and creates life in reflection of that .

Yes. On that, I have recently just made sense of another bit of the download, in conjunction with your suggestion on this thread to look at some basic TedX and other scientific overview vids of quantum mechanics once again and consider it a bit more with regard to our individual and collective spiritual journeys.

What the physicists all say is that the quantum reality (though understood better by mystics than scientists) describes our foundational reality with all its weirdness and probability -- free will/observer impact which is not bound by linear timespace and nonlocal effects like quantum entanglement of particles and systems (also not bound by linear timespace). OK.

(I tried to find a spiritual vid on the topic but those I checked briefly seemed too disconnected etc. Will get back to Crystal on a few I thought were pretty good :)

So on revising all this in spirit a bit, I see per harmonic or other expressions of our quantum reality, entanglement has different "levels":

- foundational entanglement - the most core or central entanglement, concerning souls which are the most proximate (nearby) and temporal (same moment) in the spiritual sense to one another. Occurring outside of time and space as we know it. According to the guide, this foundational entanglement is to foundationally orient the soul toward authentic love of others equally to the self, to put it very simply (and vice versa as the correction is needed). This apparently is the natural outcome of being created "in the image" of Is. This entanglement is from the ground up, woven into the very being of the soul or the individuated consciousness, hence into every material particle of our being in any and all lifetimes. Hence foundational.

Similarly each soul has foundational entanglement with Oneness, since Oneness was "there" at the creation of the souls. These would be the smallest or core entanglement systems. A pair of separate souls born together, and/or each souls birth from Source. I would say either of these are foundational entanglement. It just is. Love and presence just is.

- proximate entanglement - say for souls in one's soul group...other souls created or born "near to" your own, spiritually. This is another layer of entanglement on top of Oneness foundational entanglement/or any foundational entanglement of souls. This is similar to tests where 2 entangled particles (foundational entanglement) can also be one or both entangled within a larger system. This system does not override the foundational entanglement of the two particles, which always remains "at core" -- just like IMO any soul's foundational entanglement with Oneness remains, regardless. Entanglement energy with soul family is strengthened by various repeated contact over lifetimes. We are present spiritually with our soul fam even if distant, which is why they may feel familiar on meeting in any one lifetime.

- temporal entanglement - having to do with "time"...the most illusory and thus the outermost spiritually; hence the most numerous and most common (so to speak) entanglement system, also potentially the weakest. This reflects the entanglement energy built up in any one lifetime between folks in one's life, such as family, friends, partners, neighbours, strangers, enemies, etc. This is how we interact with other souls who may be very distant from us spiritually, as well as those who are close. We can create entanglement energy with those who cross our paths in any one lifetime, but as I understand from what was conveyed to me by the one guide, these will not and cannot be foundational entanglement until all things are perfected. That's why time exists. It's also why karma is not and cannot be instantly manifested as yet.

All of these "types" of spiritual entanglement can be overlaid and in fact they are, in an infinity of manifest ways.

We can love and befriend the stranger, and that is good and true. Likewise it's why the love of soul family feels more intimate and resonant due to its spiritual proximity to us, and this too is good and true. The human heart and spirit apprehends the difference, even when things "look" or are "measured" in the lab to appear "the same". These differences teach us about our fundamental reality and are meaningful to us precisely because we can and do experience them day-to-day.

Because the foundational spiritual entanglements teach and reveal most about love and being, these are worth cultivating and treasuring, along with soul fam (proximate spiritual entanglement) so that we become who we are more fully. And so we can then bring as much love and being to the more distant, temporal entanglements that will and do also cross our paths.

Quote:
You speak of authentic love in your own way which will mirror authenticness if there is such a word lol .

Yes agreed. I am trying to mirror authenticity by being the truth that I am more truly. But you're right that it's all down to who I am and my own limitations...conveying this stuff is not easy and I am surely only grasping the merest (as you say) reflection of the reality. A lot of credit goes to the guides, along with an insatiable desire to understand my reality, I reckon.

How do you see /would you speak of authentic love in your understanding, and of being your authentic self? :)

Quote:
It doesn't matter what level of expression and intent we talk about for they all our part of the same quantum process .
So true. I hope it helps others feel less mad in general, because there is something comforting to having language to discuss things that are otherwise very esoteric.

Even if no one still knows "why" aside from the mystics...at least we are getting a sliver of insight into the "how". This in turn may let some now feel a bit safer in exploring the "why". Which is crucial.

Quote:
I heard that same prayer last year that you mentioned .. it has a nice feel to it .

x daz x
So glad it resonated I like them too. Oldies but goodies.

My hope is that you and everyone share it freely with all who have or will cross your path, and particularly with those where fences need mended and/or hearts need opened or strengthened.

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hahaha...hmm, seems it's the same short supply everywhere Ms CrystalSong

But absolutely I will...I am going to be digging in to see if I can find some real gems & will post some good links when I find them

Peace & blessings
7L

Hey there Crystal...good news & bad news...I couldn't really find (yet) any good spiritual vids on this.

But I found a few short vids that are pretty good at conveying the science basics, which are still pretty fascinating...the bolded ones are the 2 to see IMO if you can only see a fwq.

These go along with what I wrote to God-Like, above, although my focus is spiritual -- hope you enjoy!

Peace & blessings
7L

TedX Talks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZzHnZzm_58
18 mins spooky quantum physics

PBS Space Time short vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYkaahzFWfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSFRN-ymfgE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafGL02EUOA&t=693s

quantum entanglement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-MNSLsjjdo

1 The Quantum experiment that broke reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
2 How the Quantum Eraser Rewrites the Past

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvK-od647c&t=7s
Quantum Entanglement & Spooky Action at a Distance

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Master
Hey Dazzer I thought you might find the levels of entanglement interesting...came from your ref to quantum stuff and talking with the guides & thanks so much for that!

Sorry up front if it bored ya, LOL. I felt it helped me a bit, make sense of things and I thought others might find it interesting here on the science thread.
But I absolutely don't want to derail your thread if this is too far off your topic.

Maybe I need to find another place to post it and if so, no worries at all!
Actually I was thinking the Buddhist forums here on SF might actually have a bit to say if it's not what you wanted to discuss here.
Their teachings are pretty inclusive in the (re)incarnation and consciousness sense, and how they may relate to fundamental reality.

I may not have had a good idea about what you wanted to cover here...
I don't want to press for any response from you and if this is too far off your topic as you intended, my apologies!
I hope I didn't put you off & that you can come back to your thread and continue to do your stuff

Peace & blessings
7luminaries

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 23-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color To Know the Whole We Subdivide/Catagorize It Into Its Parts

Quote:
quote=7luminaries
- foundational entanglement

ergo occupied space

Quote:
- proximate entanglement

ergo occupied space
Quote:
- temporal entanglement

ergo occupied space.

Occupied space comes has three primary aspects ---spirit-3, 2 and 4 all we experience is a subcatgory of these three;

> metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) positive shaped geodesic space outer surface
> observed reality i.e. sine~wave associated patterned frequencies ^v^v or as /\/\/ inside ergo between as invaginations from gravity ( ) and dark energy )( peaks of curvature
> meetaphysical-4 dark energy )( negative shaped geodesics space inner surface

All occupied space is complemented by spirit-1 aka metaphysical-1, mind/inellect/concepts and humans access them via our occupied space experiences.

These are at the top of the cosmic hierarchical outline/list. The only one I left out is the the macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces/surrounds our finite, occupied space Universe ergo it is for the most part irrelevant our existence, however, to be fully inclusive it has to be considered, irrrespective of its irrelevancy to our existence.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
ergo occupied space

ergo occupied space

ergo occupied space.

Occupied space comes has three primary aspects ---spirit-3, 2 and 4 all we experience is a subcatgory of these three;

> metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) positive shaped geodesic space outer surface
> observed reality i.e. sine~wave associated patterned frequencies ^v^v or as /\/\/ inside ergo between as invaginations from gravity ( ) and dark energy )( peaks of curvature
> meetaphysical-4 dark energy )( negative shaped geodesics space inner surface

All occupied space is complemented by spirit-1 aka metaphysical-1, mind/inellect/concepts and humans access them via our occupied space experiences.

These are at the top of the cosmic hierarchical outline/list. The only one I left out is the the macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces/surrounds our finite, occupied space Universe ergo it is for the most part irrelevant our existence, however, to be fully inclusive it has to be considered, irrrespective of its irrelevancy to our existence.

R6...where have you been all my life, hahaha LOL...
YES occupied space, even considering the nonmaterial metadimensional aspects above what we call 4D space time. I.e. the quantum dimensions of probabilities.

YES per bolded -- this is where we work our our karma, either consciously or unconsciously, whilst incarnated. Hopefully the former (consciously doing so).

I was getting at the aspects which lie outside of occupied space (consciousness, karma or interactive consciousness) but which also interpenetrate occupied space. That is, they are "all around" and unbound by occupied space in the ~ sense that 6D dimension of all possible known and unknown probabilities is "all around" and unbound by our particular slice of 5D event actualisation and 4D spacetime.

But yet consciousness and karma permeate our occupied space and "frame" it or give it context in the same way time (4D) permeates our 3D space. And in the same way as 5D collapsing of probabilities into events permeates 4D time, and so forth.

So as I apprehend, that's why we can only change our karma in this now moment and forward. Because in this timeline (of multiple parallel and very similar realms or strings), every event probability becomes history once actualised...and will be nearly always the same in any nearby timeline because this is who we are right now -- wherever we are.

To radically change or jump timelines -- or to be Godlike and rewrite our current spacetime reality from 6D -- where things are radically different without "earning" it via evolving our consciousness directly would do more than likely destroy the universe. Assuming we could get around that, it still amounts to abrogation and denial of the free will of all beings. Not a good plan, LOL...IMO better to stick to just evolving in lovingkindness and equanimity, and to reconciling with those where there is great unhealed karma.

But the other implication is that karma is woven into the fabric of our existence, at the most fundamental level. That it is literally impossible to do other than inter-be in consciousness, which is the timeless aspect of karma. If we try to change things in our occupied space through any other means other than authentic love and reconciliation (which otherwise seems to always amount to denial of free will for others), we literally destroy the fabric of the universe (very possibly or probably). BUT we don't get rid of our karma or heal anything. In other words, there is no cheating and there are no shortcuts (aside from love and growth and reconciliation).

It's like the higgs boson-related fears that we have already destroyed the universe 3 or 4 times since 2008 by creating new unchained matter and energy, creating a cascade effect that could instantly destroy our universe and drop the energy into another nearby timeline that's nearly identical...and that we may now be on slightly diff timelines, LOL. Not that we would ever know for sure. But if we could try to circumvent karma and just magically be elsewhere, how else could we change things drastically and not of course violate all sorts of conservation of matter and energy laws (including in ways we cannot even imagine)?

Folks think "oh, well then I'll just move my consciousness to that other place or will do in future when we figure it out, and then I'll just inhabit that reality if I have already have a body there (or what have ye) -- so as not to destroy all reality here &/or there. Where history to date and God knows whatever other things are different. And then skip over a bunch of stuff that I would have to do otherwise if I were still here...cut to the front, so to speak (LOL)...and skip having to tend to the self I have been in my original reality."

BUT as I see it, even still, your consciousness and your karma are above all occupied space in any realm, in any dimension...so that doesn't change...which is my point exactly. Both your consciousness and your karma will just manifest wherever you are (wherever you put your focus and your presence), based on wherever you are spiritually and based on your circumstances/reality at the mo. You haven't skipped over anything...you've just moved the cheese.

To me, I've had an insight. The monk isn't really bulletproof (LOL)...it's karma that is bulletproof from tampering or attempts at rewriting our existence because interactive consciousness is outside all occupied space. It will therefore arise in whatever space time we find ourselves, just as we left it, because it is simply what is. And we are simply what we are. Thus karma is foundational and ever present from our perspective, no matter which timeline, dimension, etc. Just as our individuated consciousness is foundational, and just as Oneness is.

Peace bro.
Your further comments and insights are most welcome btw
Maybe now they will also reach me a little more deeply...

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 25-01-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Love and Marriage, Go Together Like......

Quote:
quote=7luminaries--R6...where have you been all my life, hahaha LOL...

On occupied space-ship Earth with you

Quote:
YES occupied space, even considering the nonmaterial metadimensional aspects above what we call 4D space time. I.e. the quantum dimensions of probabilities.

I dunno about your 4D, I'mve very clear on my 4 classes of metaphysical are. Meta = beyond ergo,

Occupied space gravity ( ) is beyond observed reality ^v^v, as is dark energy )(.Ive been very clear with specifics in those regards to the my torus scenarios.

OF course macro-infinite non-occupied space is also beyond but it is not an occupied space so its own special catagory beyond occupied space gravity and dark energy )(.

And of course meta spirit-1, metaphyscial-1, mind/intellect/concepts are not of space, occupied or not, they concepts of space, dogs, cats, numbers, infinite, finite, Universe, God etc.

I try to be clearly definitive with my explanations and always available to clarify since day one here at SF.

Quote:
YES per bolded -- this is where we work our our karma, either consciously or unconsciously, whilst incarnated. Hopefully the former (consciously doing so).

Incarnated is subcatagory of occupied spaces I listed and defined. I have no idea what you may believe non-carnated is. Please dont say 4D again, because without more definitive context it is meaningless to say it.

Quote:
I was getting at the aspects which lie outside of occupied space (consciousness, karma or interactive consciousness) but which also interpenetrate occupied space.

These aspects --cant think of correct words--- if outside of occupied space, can only be,

1} macro-infinite, non-occupied space, or

2} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

The latter #2 above here should not be confused with consciousness because all animals --ex flatworms,nematodes etc--- have a consciousness but accessing of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts are most likely nil to none.
Quote:
That is, they are "all around" and unbound by occupied space in the ~ sense that 6D dimension of all possible known and unknown probabilities is "all around" and unbound by our particular slice of 5D event actualisation and 4D spacetime.

Again, 4D 6D all your D's are meaninless -- at least to me-- without more clarity of definition and context of your usage of them.

Quote:
But yet consciousness and karma permeate our occupied space and "frame" it or give it context in the same way time (4D) permeates our 3D space. And in the same way as 5D collapsing of probabilities into events permeates 4D time, and so forth.

Again, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts eternally exist in complemenation to occupied space. Ex a chair occupys space, an its metaphysical-1 geometric pattern is 3D{ height, lenght and width } this way, that way and another.

Quote:
So as I apprehend, that's why we can only change our karma in this now moment and forward. Because in this timeline (of multiple parallel and very similar realms or strings), every event probability becomes history once actualised...and will be nearly always the same in any nearby timeline because this is who we are right now -- wherever we are.

Apprehend is what occupied space cops do when catching occupied space criminals.

Comprehend is what metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts are about, discovering{ via mind } the metaphysical-1 pattern of relationships that we may call karma, or good, or bad, or I guess the word is an adjective for our experiences.

Quote:
To radically change or jump timelines -- or to be Godlike and rewrite our current spacetime reality from 6D -- where things are radically different without "earning" it via evolving our consciousness directly would do more than likely destroy the universe. Assuming we could get around that, it still amounts to abrogation and denial of the free will of all beings. Not a good plan, LOL...IMO better to stick to just evolving in lovingkindness and equanimity, and to reconciling with those where there is great unhealed karma.

Again, any D's beyond 3D is meaningless to me, unless your with the 4th D your refering to time as observed time having frequency ^v^v pattern of events that we can see as a sine-wave /\/\/ ~~~~~ via instrumentation i.e. quantified.

Quote:
But the other implication is that karma is woven into the fabric of our existence, at the most fundamental level. That it is literally impossible to do other than inter-be in consciousness, which is the timeless aspect of karma. If we try to change things in our occupied space through any other means other than authentic love and reconciliation (which otherwise seems to always amount to denial of free will for others), we literally destroy the fabric of the universe (very possibly or probably). BUT we don't get rid of our karma or heal anything. In other words, there is no cheating and there are no shortcuts (aside from love and growth and reconciliation).

Karma = pattern of relationships ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts, not the actually occupied space.

Occupied space reality can be quantified via instrumentation that reveals a frequency ^v^v pattern /\/ to us. Pattern is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts. Ex put your hand out in front of you and move it from left to right or vice versa, as you raise and lower it.

You will create a sine~wave pattern, however, once you stop moving your hand, there exists no pattern except as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept of wave. I.e. your hand still exists as the occupied space it alway was, but the pattern only exists a concept of pattern relationships between highs and lows of where you hand existed at various times.

Same goes for popular human waves of 80's in sports stadiums. It was a fad and usally were spontaneous events that took at least 20 people to initiate them.

Quote:
It's like the higgs boson-related fears that we have already destroyed the universe 3 or 4 times since 2008 by creating new unchained matter and energy, creating a cascade effect that could instantly destroy our universe and drop the energy into another nearby timeline that's nearly identical...and that we may now be on slightly diff timelines, LOL.

Yeah well sounds like non-sense to me. Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed only transformed.

Quote:
Not that we would ever know for sure. But if we could try to circumvent karma and just magically be elsewhere, how else could we change things drastically and not of course violate all sorts of conservation of matter and energy laws (including in ways we cannot even imagine)?

Karma = cause and effect ergo actions, reactions and resultants.

Occupied space events complemented by metaphysical-1 patterns of relationships that can be geometrical numerical, good, bad, hopeful, sad, gloomey, happy and all those metaphysical-1 adjectives.

These two are eternally in complementation to each other. One occupies space the other is concepts of spatiality relationships.

Quote:
Folks think "oh, well then I'll just move my consciousness to that other place or will do in future when we figure it out, and then I'll just inhabit that reality if I have already have a body there (or what have ye) -- so as not to destroy all reality here &/or there. Where history to date and God knows whatever other things are different. And then skip over a bunch of stuff that I would have to do otherwise if I were still here...cut to the front, so to speak (LOL)...and skip having to tend to the self I have been in my original reality."

Any animal consciousness is moving relative to the occupied space of the animals chemistry --ex emotions/hormones etc--- and the occupied space environment ex heat, cold, wet, sand all occupy space and directly impact consciousness.

The metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts discovers patterns, principles, etc complementary to the occupied space events, and then humans appear to access a free will to make decisions based on those concepts.

Quote:
BUT as I see it, even still, your consciousness and your karma are above all occupied space in any realm, in any dimension...so that doesn't change...which is my point exactly. Both your consciousness and your karma will just manifest wherever you are (wherever you put your focus and your presence), based on wherever you are spiritually and based on your circumstances/reality at the mo. You haven't skipped over anything...you've just moved the cheese.

"above" is the incorrect word, unless your using in an outline list. Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts as karma or hope, love, sad adjectives etc are beyond, not above or below.

Only in an outline/list can we come close to saying above or higher.

Quote:
To me, I've had an insight. The monk isn't really bulletproof (LOL)...it's karma that is bulletproof from tampering or attempts at rewriting our existence because interactive consciousness is outside all occupied space. It will therefore arise in whatever space time we find ourselves, just as we left it, because it is simply what is. And we are simply what we are. Thus karma is foundational and ever present from our perspective, no matter which timeline, dimension, etc. Just as our individuated consciousness is foundational, and just as Oneness is.

Thats why I said above we have the appearence of free will decissions when really all occupied space existence is cause and effect ergo actions, reactions and resultants, that stem from gravity ( ) and dark energy )( as the fundamental essence of occupied space.

Invaginations from peak of gravitational postive curvature and peak of negative curvature are what create our observed time/reality and we discover as frequencies ^v^v sine~wave /\/\/ patterns of relationships between events{ * quanta }.

Humans are fundamentally bilateral set of events { *quanta* }.

Male, 2D 2ndary symbolism is *Y* externalized via testes

Female, 2D 2ndary symbolism is \**/ ergo internalized via ovaries

Quote:
Peace bro.
Your further comments and insights are most welcome btw
Maybe now they will also reach me a little more deeply...Peace & blessings

Peace comes to all of us after clinical brain death.

Peace on Earth comes and goes as does the ebb and flow of tides.

Moon causes tides, peace, then no peace, then peace, then no peace, is the nature observed time reality{ energy }. Reality ebbs and flow because of electromagnetic charges, and those charges are what bind quanta together as integral rock, human, sponge, bateria etc.

Or repel so as not to ingrate this way or that way.

Gravity ( ) coheres all via outer surface positive convexity and invaginates as charge ^v^v or as /\/\/\ or as ~~~~~

Dark energy )( is gravities diametric alter ego as the inner surface of negative shape and dissapates back outward after it too invaginates as charge ^v^v, or as /\/\/ or as ~~~~~.

The human egg invaginates only from side, one direction only.

Space-time quanta are resultant of invagination from two directions (><) ergo two sides and more specifically as torus pattern of relationships (><)(><) or as ( ^v ( ) v^) ie. as visualized by bisections of a torus laying horixzontal or vertically{ birds-eye-view } from above like doughtnut laying on counter top.

Experience *^*v*^*v of events leads to > access of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual patterns of relationships /\/\/\/\/

We cant have one without the other. Sung to the theme song "Married with Children"of 80s tv fame. :--)

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:

Yes agreed. I am trying to mirror authenticity by being the truth that I am more truly. But you're right that it's all down to who I am and my own limitations...conveying this stuff is not easy and I am surely only grasping the merest (as you say) reflection of the reality. A lot of credit goes to the guides, along with an insatiable desire to understand my reality, I reckon.

How do you see /would you speak of authentic love in your understanding, and of being your authentic self? :)

Yep that's how it is really, being true to yourself and to others .. authentic love reflects that being true to yourself . For some perhaps authentic love might mean that one has to love all things the same, I don't know, it's not a term I hardly use .

Peeps that express their love will be authentic in any which way because if they are being genuine with how they feel in the moment then their love / expression can only reflect that .

If a peep say's I love beer more than I love my wife then that will only change in expression when they realize if they ever do that they do love their wife more . One can't be anymore authentic than that ..

Thanks for posting the other info .. I resonate with what I have read .. (All 6 lines) .

x daz x
Old 26-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yep that's how it is really, being true to yourself and to others .. authentic love reflects that being true to yourself . For some perhaps authentic love might mean that one has to love all things the same, I don't know, it's not a term I hardly use .

Hey there Dazzer...I agree with this, being true to yourself. In reality, I don't mean we love all things the same when I say authentic love, because that's not how we are fundamentally connected, is it? That's the whole levels of entanglement with all their overlap and variation...there's a spectrum of variation and difference and that's just how we experience it in our lives.

What I mean TBH is what the Velveteen Bunny taught us many yrs. ago (paraphrased in my own words)...that when we truly love another, we love them as they are and actively support and seek their highest good, their deepest joy and their most profound expression of who they are, equally to your own. And ideally when you truly love yourself, you seek that for yourself equally to that of any other.

Same as the stuff you already know...no surprise to many here, I'm sure.
But it's as opposed to the conditional varieties of affection, or those which are not grounded in love at all but in a more superficial expression.
Loving acquaintances or strangers or humankind at large is more the willing the good of the other, simply for who they are, but in a more distant sense...so it's got a different experience or "feel" (so to speak) than the more immediate, personal love. It's still love, but the distance between you and strangers are what I mean by temporal entanglement (which may be close or quite distant). It's the love you feel for the strangers & ppl on earth with you right now...as opposed to the fully textured love you feel for someone with whom you are closer or more closely entangled, like family/soul family, close friends, &/or partners (at least, the ones you care for more than beer ;) ), etc.

Quote:
Peeps that express their love will be authentic in any which way because if they are being genuine with how they feel in the moment then their love / expression can only reflect that .
Yes...that is true...and we have to be ok with that and basically get past that in order to be ok with our feelings. Speaking of authenticity and being genuine, I was (past month or so) holding something back...shoved it down...because someone shared a small bag of poo with me that wasn't kind or necessary and I didn't want to have to deliver it. I didn't realise it was creating those filters on myself (spiritually, emotionally) that I dislike so much, but I just didn't want to cause pain to that other person. I got really sick the past month for 2 or 3 weeks, interestingly...worst in probably last 8 yrs but back on my feet the last week or two.

It took a while to get honest and just share anyway, because it was creating distance which also felt like a new kind of weird because apparently all these things have their own energetic flavor and as we know, some of us are pretty attuned to all of these things. So they knew there was something and they didn't know why I was filtering...but I didn't realise how obvious it was, coz I was the one filtering (had something to hide)...(sigh). Ah well, we live and learn :)

Quote:
If a peep say's I love beer more than I love my wife then that will only change in expression when they realize if they ever do that they do love their wife more . One can't be anymore authentic than that ..
LOL...so acc'd to my little theory, this would be a temporal entanglement and not a particularly close either, despite the marriage...hahaha. BTW this may be why some support the brew tax hahaha... all due to bad temporal entanglement...
Quote:
Thanks for posting the other info .. I resonate with what I have read .. (All 6 lines) .
x daz x

Back atcha and thank you for sharing all these extremely cool ideas...
I am still trying to find some more spiritual takes on all this, along with this woman's initial vid you shared...more metaphysical. If you find anything good, pls share and I will do too.

MEANTIME - if you've time pls check out PART 1 & PART 2 vids I ref'd above to R6...I haven't seen yet but they look to be really good, more interesting than the 1st one... and let me know what you think! I haven't seen them either but eager to see what he's added to his very basic initial vid.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
R6...you can check this out. But understand, this is theoretical. None of this can yet be proven or disproven. However, as the theoretic physicist explains quite well, it has merit and IMO aligns with what I have been "apprehending" .

I will get back to your response in a bit and thanks again for your thoughts.
Peace & blessings
7L

IMAGINING THE 10th DIMENSION 12 mins -- this is the one I watched.

I see he also has 2 new vids on this! Which I will watch later...we can critique later as I've not seen these.
These look much more "watchable" as I can see off the top they have some actual graphics, hahaha !!!
But here they are...

PART 1 & PART 2 - IMAGINING THE 10th DIMENSION each one 10 or so mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o

Response to "how accurate" is this vid?
Quote:
https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-i...t-not-accurate

Bob Banos, Mathematical physicist specializing in geometries that develop Shor's algorithm.

Answered Oct 11, 2016
Submitted to QUORA, October 12 2016

PhD’s notwithstanding, the eloquent aspersions of Dr. Barak _ and others immediately channel thinking into their predilections, eliminating the discussion of “probable events” and a kind of onion-layered universe of dimensions a la “Laws of Form”, G. Spencer-Brown. They are wrong. Simply put.

Mr. Bryanton solves this notable riddle: why are the 10 dimensions Bryan Greene espouses continually geometric at every level? Simply, we cannot observe the “flatness” of hidden dimensions. Bryan Greene, too misses this point it seems.

As Mr. Bryanton suggests, the stuff of which we are made is not the 3 or 4 dimensions of space-time and the awesome complexities within it which we sort out with ten Field Equations of Einstein. It is far more subtle stuff. It is a “Probability Stuff”. Behind the Curtain is the “likelihood” of events occurring; chance plays a large role here; our mental states interact and push “Chance” or “Probability” Windows “back and forth”, so to speak, as we move, change, and alter our own universe of possibilities.

These dimensions are NOT geometrical ones in the sense of r, theta, phi coordinates. These dimensions need a new kind of coordinate geometry - which are themselves not coordinates in the usual sense, for they are not “spatial” - which explain where events that did not happen in “my” consciousness “live”. Superposition allows infinity. Well, where is the rest of “me”? Bryanton’s expose far better realizes how choice, chance and the action of others influences the universe of what is possible. It is not at all a geometrical universe of dimensions higher than 4 that are no more than simply geometrical ones to fine to observe. This Universe had initial conditions. What of Universes that had other initial conditions? How can energy explode from a background of pure “nothing” at t zero? What’s the likelihood that other parametric equations govern a universe with other initial conditions? It is not zero. And infinity requires its existence. Some”when”. And some”where”.

Rather than dismissing Mr. Bryanton’s creative arc that postulates that the 3rd, 6th and 9th dimensions are what you fold through in order to move from one “point” to another “point” in the 2nd, 5th, and 8th dimensions, I invite Dr. Barak S. to revisit the ideas.

Finally, PhD’s not withstanding, you have have missed entirely the problem. You can demonstrate Navier Stokes all day long and still not get it. You can publish entanglement papers annually in the PR letters and still are missing the vital point. And that is never brought up by your cavalier attitude toward Mr.Bryanton’s description. That is, that there is no “point”. There never was any “point”. In the same way that you cannot have a 2-D surface without automatically invoking a 3rd dimension. An infinitely thin plane does nothing to solve the riddle. For now you must explain the physics of this infinitely thin plane. So the mathematical edifice you build assuming that “points” exist is false. Instead, thinking of points as probability spaces, in the same way we think of d and f orbitals as probability spaces is a vastly better explanation to help us grasp what is really going on. But this is exactly what Bryan Greene requires of me: to suspend my belief that this infinitely thin plane contains the hidden “geometrical dimensions”.

Mr. Bryanton’s exercise does not explain how I got here. Or why I got here. But helps to understand the Box I find myself in. Kudos to Rob Bryanton and his 10 dimensions.

Bob Banos

physicist

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 3D Is Difficult Enough Ergo 5, 6, 7 etc is Kinda of Ridiculus

Quote:
7L, I first saw this vidio some 12 - 20 years ago.

1} they state, imaginary point ergo conceptual/intellectual/mind point, that then express via occupied space i.e. the they draw a visual of ;
...1a} a 2D black dot, --however the dot could be any color{ photonic frequency },
....1b} a 3D pixel composed of many 3D ergo occupied space,
.....1c} time via observed quanta that compose the atoms{s} and can be associated with a metaphysical-1, mind/intellectual/conceptual sine~wave geoemetric pattern /\/\/ or as ^v^v

2} an imaginary ergo conceptual point has no sides ergo has no color, no frequency nor charge, no tasts, no mass;
...2a} it has no conceptual position with occupied space without at least two other imaginary reference points, ergo when they state a position, that position can only be established when reference by to other other points, and this is called triangulations i.e. to a fix on something is to triangulate it,
.....2b} triangulation is inherently involves 3D and again I go back to my initial reply post to you XYZ is both cubing or triangulating mathematically ergo conceptually and can be used as a complement to actuall occupied space events ******

See this link with no vidieo
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f9001.html

Your utube states duration ergo see my lines-of-rationship between events *.*.*.*. ergo a sine~wave line of relationships is impplied by the set of events *.*. ergo /\/\/\/ or as ^v^v.

Remember the hand waving in front of you scenario I gave you.

The hand is still there but the ~wave~ only exists as intellectual/conceptual geometrica pattern of mind.

If you want to talk hyper-dimensions adn that is I recall this video doing, then all hyper-dimensions are within the 3D not outside of it.

You need to read micko Kaku's "Hyper-space" book for laypeople. I have and read that one many years ago also.

Hyper-dimensions are irrelevant to our occupied space existence because at best all that is can at best be there occupied space meaning is just ultra-micro and this is what has been stated since string theories have been considered 20 40 years ago.

Hyper-dimensions, as occupied space, would at best only many ultra-small 3D things with our more commonly/everyday, 3D experiences.

So again, first off when disscussing dimensions beyond 3D{ XYZ } there has to be specified what is meant by 4thD i.e. the 4thD can have time or spatial meaning.

Your comments never clarified what you think teh 4thD was much less any 5th, 6th, 7th etc.

4thD as time is not the same as 4thD of spatiality. Rieman helped Einstein by using curves to represent time visually in general relativity.

Same goes of all other dimensions, we have to be definitive and in what context those D's are being used.

There can be no rational, logical common sense disscussion unless you and I or any two or more people unless there is common agreement of defintion of terminology being used, and then in what context.

To me your going off into spatial dimensions beyond 3D, is a little it like people who want to go off infer/implying a infinite ....occupied space... Universe because, our known finite Universe is such difficult size to get our heads around, understand and comprehend, for teh average human to go off infinite occupied space is also ridiculus, to me.

I hope you do not take offense as the is not my intent. My intent is to maintain a sense of rational, logical common sense pathways of thought that we both, if not most quasi-educated people, can process.

Fuller in Synergetics goes at this from a differrent approach and states that, he gives dimensionality powers, because that is what mathematicians do i.e. dimension of spin becomes a powering.

Dimennsion of inside-outing becomes a powering.

Dimension of expansion-contraction becomes a powering.

Fuller has 32 fundamental powers as the essence of any 3D occupied space, however, to be clear, he does not use the terminology 'occupied space'. To best of my knowledge I'm the initiator of identifing our finite Universe and all of its part this way.