Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 20-03-2017, 12:57 AM
Pathfinder

Question Is Tarot For Me?

Hi everyone,

I was looking for some opinions....

I am clairaudient and can hear my spirit guides very easily. As of late, I've been interested in possibly getting a Tarot deck and trying that out.

My question is, are Tarot Cards for people who are just discovering their gifts? Do you feel that Tarot cards could open up my clairaudience more?

Am I going to get anything more from the Tarot cards than what I get communicating with my spirit guides on my own through clairaudience?

I truly appreciate any advice, opinions, or thoughts. Thank you all so much!

Much Love! <3
Old 21-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
Possibly. If you are guided to use them, that would be your answer.

I am clairaudient but in my world we try to minimize that and use other methods. People are different but I was taught many ways to communicate and get my guidance. It isn't just one way.

It depends on how your guides work with you. Mine always speak in riddles and not always in a straighforward way. I know not to believe everything I hear. We have many systems of clues. One reason is because you want to think for yourself.

There are many tools for getting clues and Tarot is one that works. There is a lot of symbolism. That is true with oracle decks or what appeals to you.

It may seem easier simply to ask, but there are many ways to go about it.

For me personally, I was guided away from tarot. I don't know why that wasn't something for me. I always liked cards and decks, I don't use that method except for a single card a day.

In my case we have a rule where I am not supposed to know the future, just what I need to know in the present to prepare for the future. That is why for me a single card will tell me the energy of the moment, or a message.

I keep the talking to a minimum but there is a word here and there and occasionally I will get a card like the 6 of diamonds. I just got that.

What that means is I have to look up the meaning because I don't know it by heart.

The real and true answer is maybe. You will know if it is right for you by how interested you are in learning. You will be driven to learn and inspired by it if that is for you. It does work and it is a useful tool if you are meant to learn that system.. You will know if you have interest and the desire to learn and if you do it.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Experiencer
I have been doing tarot for almost a year now and it really upped my intuition in all spiritual aspects. It really takes practice because it can take years to master tarot: each card is different for each situation and in each position, in combination with other cards, and to top it all off, to really master you'd want to include reversals, in my opinion, as it brings a different perspective up right cards can't. Not all reversals are negative, but it can intimidate readers.

If you feel a calling to start, go for it. I didn't answer my calling, but on my birthday last summer I was gifted tarot cards, so I started that day and it turns out you'll never know unless you go for it ;)
Old 24-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Guide

the only way to know for sure is to get the cheapest deck and try your hand at it..
you could first 'learn' the meanings of the cards and see if they make any sense to you. [but when i tried this, it was as if i was reading the voynich manuscript XD ] Only now, after i got a tarot deck and went back to the meanings, everything was more clear..
Old 04-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Experiencer

Wether you believe in the spiritual mechanics behind it (as I do) or not, they are an amazing tool just for understanding people better. I've learnt so much just from reading some card definitions without even doing readings, with the readings then it goes up a whole new level
Old 06-08-2017, 05:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think that the vast majority of people can benefit from tarot for the purpose of introspection, if nothing else. Some people can also get something else from it, but at the very least it is a wonderful introspection tool.
Old 15-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Seeker

I have read that your first deck should be given to you if you are truly supposed to read tarot. I can see the truth in that but I also don't believe those that are not gifted a deck aren't gifted or should read either.

Did that make sense
Old 11-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I would say, Tarot cards have a great power. If the person who uses them can harness it and connect with the power, they talk the truth, always.

However, I also believe that nobody should only rely on Tarot cards to look into the future and the real way would be to take positivity and motivation and inspiration from these and work hard.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Seeker
I VERY VERY much believe tarot is the crutch to open up to other psychic skills. If you're getting the pull/push Id say go for it! Just dont get overwhelmed trying to memorize each & every card! Let them SPEAK to you!
Old 19-10-2017, 05:15 AM
Knower

i would encourage you to take up Tarot reading, it creates such a safe space for yourself to communicate and connect with them actually. It was the very first tool that helped me bridge a more clearer connection with my spirit guides a couple of years ago, now I have been using it for readings to help impart clarity to my life and help others who needs them too ;)