Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Guide

Bunny Spiritual Chills

I was just on the phone with my mom and was telling her about something a medium told me awhile ago, that was really positive about my life. The medium mentioned an angel standing behind me indicating positive news for something I am pursuing in this upcoming year. Anyways, while I was telling my mom on the phone, I got that goose bump/chilly/shaky feeling.

I have always had this feeling and mostly when I am conversing with others and they tell me about some ghost story, synchronicity, spiritual experience, etc. and I always felt it was my intuition acknowledging that what the person was saying was truthful. It happens too when I share my stories with others.

Anyways, I had never really thought much of it. Just would acknowledge it and say to whomever I was talking with "oh I just got chills!" Today I decided to google "spiritual chills" and have become interested in learning more as there are a few articles out there about this.

Anyone have any insights or personal opinions on this topic? :)
Old 31-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Guide

Also, now that I think of it, and I am lucky in not having experienced too many deaths yet in my life, when my grandmother died I remember sitting on the front step of my friend's house shortly after it occurred and I had extreme "spiritual chills." I kind of thought it was her, but wasn't as spiritual at that time.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Master

I think sometimes it is intuition but not always.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Knower

I get goosebumps/the chills whenever I try speaking to my guides or I ask the angels for their intervention. Although I'm not fully spiritually awakened, it makes me feel that they are acknowledging me and this is a sign they are around me if that makes sense?? The circle at the spiritual church I attend told me to go with it too :)
Old 06-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Master
It's a quiver of emotion.

people who shut off their emotions for extended periods of time feel overwhelmed when they come back online.

It feels like a shaking in the chest, a quiver of positive emotion. Like a wave of pleasure during orgasm.

Kinda like when we shive when we are cold. Except this shiver, we can often put on clothes, but we will still shiver. Even if we are sweating, we may still quiver. Because the quiver comes from chemicals/hormones/emotions, not from the exterior temperature. it comes from inside.

I look at them a little like directions. I set my self to follow such things. I trust the quiver.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Guide

I have the same chills when I read a book that resonates with my soul.