Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

what the hell is revelations

ok for seriously, what the hell is revelations. i feel like if its true that its going to happen in my lifetime and some crazy **** is gonna go down.
Old 13-10-2016, 06:52 AM
ciel_perdu

The Revelation is, as the opening few lines say, ''A Revelation to the servants of Jesus Christ''. A lot of people want to read Revelation to 'crack the code' and work out the 'mysteries', but the book is NOT meant for idle curiosity, or for anyone who want to ''tell the future'', it's specifically a revelation to those people who are willing to leave everything and follow the Lamb withersoever he goes. if we're not prepared to fall on the rock of Jesus' teachings, then we won't understand the Revelation, and even if we do understand aspects of it, we won't benefit from it.

I believe that we are living in the end-time. I think we're starting to see prophecy happen, in particular the move towards a cashless society which will culminate in the mark of the beast, where no one will be able to buy and sell with out it. I do believe the human race will face the greatest suffering it's ever known, persecution more than at any point in history, disasters such as we've never seen e.g. an asteroid hitting the earth. The period we're heading into will test all of us, but if we surrender to God, he'll get us through it.

But, bottom line, of whether these things will happen in our lives or not, the truth is that the revelation is a revelation ''of Jesus Christ to his servants'', it's about giving us a greater understanding of Him and his teachings, and how we are to apply them in this corrupt and evil world.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Master

The more we do it the more were coming hot coal on evil. :) we have to stick together and be like brothers and sisters should be now in these times. In a community off the grid i think we could do very well. But also, we are the ones that could save a lot of suffering, if we did what we could trying to help and get rid of evil. Well yes they will go ahead with the evil plans, but at least some wouldnt have to suffer. If now all stood up together they would have very hard doing the plan. Also what we see now has happened again and again in history. Mainly, because people allowed it.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Do you want the Revelation ?

Why are some people using the word what the H, and not what the heaven ?

Revelation comes, when you recognize that all the pathways, all the choices in this world will lead you, at the end, to the same outcome.

see this picture:

Heaven and Hell in this picture does not represent the actuall Heaven or Hell, but are used here to show the different pathways, which people can choose.

It means, that whatever choice you make in this World, the End is Sure. And so you really don't have a choice at all.
The only difference, at the end will be, of you saying "It was Good ending" or "It was Bad ending"
And you call it Cycle of Life (Recycling), but in reality it is only the Cycle of Death.

Because there is no real Alternative (in this world) as you can see.

But there is one Real alternative, which God is offering you, instead of what you have made of.
And until you accept his alternative, there is no alternative at all.
Old 15-10-2016, 06:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15ahayes
ok for seriously, what the hell is revelations. i feel like if its true that its going to happen in my lifetime and some crazy **** is gonna go down.

Revelation has been occurring for over 100 years--Rev 13 has been occurring for some years now-- The events unfolding show its ending is close. As soon as Babylon the great falls at the hands of the 7 headed beast of Rev 13--the tribulation starts( no where does it teach it lasts 7 years) then Har-mageddon--the ushering in of Gods kingdom to the earth.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:16 AM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
no where does it teach it (the tribulation) lasts 7 years

I agree. I think there is enough evidence from Daniels prophecy in chapter 9, and the time frames given in The Revelation, that the Great Tribulation lasts for 3.5 years. As some examples, it's talks about the Antichrist killing Christians in Revelation 13, for 42 months. In Chapter 11, it talks about the two witnesses preaching for 1260 days. And in Revelation 12, it talks about the end time church being cared for in the wilderness for a times, times and the dividing of time. All of these periods represent 3.5 years.

There is a period of 3.5 years before this time, however, and it will be a period of world peace. That peace will look great, but it will not last and will lead to the worst time the world has ever seen.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:06 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel_perdu
I agree. I think there is enough evidence from Daniels prophecy in chapter 9, and the time frames given in The Revelation, that the Great Tribulation lasts for 3.5 years. As some examples, it's talks about the Antichrist killing Christians in Revelation 13, for 42 months. In Chapter 11, it talks about the two witnesses preaching for 1260 days. And in Revelation 12, it talks about the end time church being cared for in the wilderness for a times, times and the dividing of time. All of these periods represent 3.5 years.

There is a period of 3.5 years before this time, however, and it will be a period of world peace. That peace will look great, but it will not last and will lead to the worst time the world has ever seen.

Rev 13 doesn't mention the killing of Christians. The whole world has been watching this occur for years now.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel_perdu

My opinion is that this is post, "Rapture", and what needs revisiting also is the command of the Lord, I believe in seventeen, to,
"Come out of her my people...".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-10-2016, 06:01 AM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Rev 13 doesn't mention the killing of Christians. The whole world has been watching this occur for years now.

Here is a quote from Revelation 13
Quote:
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I think Revelation 13 clearly mentions the killing of Christians (Saints). And not only in this chapter but in other chapters of the Revelation. Jesus also spoke about the end time persecution of his followers in such chapters as Matthew 24.

I totally agree that Christians are being killed now, as they have been since Jesus. I just think there is going to be a period of 3.5 years of intense persecution of Christians/believers, the like the world has never seen in the final 3.5 years before Jesus returns.

But perhaps you can share more of your thoughts, because from how you responded to my previous post, I don't really understand what you're trying to say?
Old 24-10-2016, 06:03 AM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
My opinion is that this is post, "Rapture", and what needs revisiting also is the command of the Lord, I believe in seventeen, to,
"Come out of her my people...".

Hi Morpheus,

Perhaps you can give your reasons for why you think the Great Tribulation is 'post' rapture?

I totally agree we need to ''come out of her my people''. What does this mean to you? To me, it means coming out of all the systems of man, but in particular the economic system for that really is what Babylon represents. When the mark of the beast comes, and people have to choose God or money, then that's the line in the sand where we decided are aligned with Babylon, or will we heed our Lord's instruction to ''Come out of her''?