Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 17-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Pathfinder

Haha...okay..later i will try..
Old 18-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
Haha...okay..later i will try..
You would not believe this...I just got the answer in a Buddhist thread:

"We are both aspects of Shiva so why does it matter?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL
Old 18-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder

Yeah.. i saw Lord Shiva smiling and asking me the same.. we are all the same.. why does it matter... lol.. strange...
Old 09-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Ascender
I admit that the card experiment conversation was i asking for proof. I'm sorry.

I still think that you should see the number on card AFTER asking/hearing the spirits instead of before as you were doing in the video.
Old 13-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Master
Namaste.

I've been offline for 4 days and just got back online just now.

Last night ago, I dreamed my bed was surrounded by the Aghori, all joining hands and chanting praises to Lord Shiva (after I prayed for a healing).

This follows 3 straight days of meditation, where I wrote down every message I got from Lord Shiva.

I am at the library typing this, as I have run out of credit on my Wi-Fi modem and all the conversations I had with Lord Shiva are typed up on my laptop back at home.

I get paid tomorrow and I'll put more credit on my modem, then I shall transfer the whole conversation from there onto here when I do.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 14-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Master
"My dear love. There will be times you'll read or hear something that hasn't been your experience. In such cases, that's all you need to say; "That hasn't been my experience" and that's it. If they want to know what your experience has been, they'll ask you to elaborate, or else they'll just leave it alone.

It's a waste of time saying "I'm sorry, I disagree with you" and then go into all the reasons why you do...no! don't do it! either don't reply to them, or if you really feel the need to express yourself, just say "that hasn't been my experience" and you don't need to explain why if you don't want to...even if they ask. You can just say "it's sacred".

If people are interested, they'll ask, but don't be surprised if nobody asks either. The world is much different to what it was when I first taught you all those lifetimes ago. Nothing is really sacred anymore. People have to know everything because they believe it is their human right. They can go on the internet and get information (which isn't very accurate) about traditions which were revealed by the guru only after a certain level of mastery was achieved.

Esoteric means 'that which is hidden' and the reason why the practice is dying out; why all the old traditions are dying is because nothing is hidden anymore...nothing is revered, sacred or pure and you're not really helping this by freely volunteering to expose all those things that I taught you.

"Standing in your power" means to let your vibration speak louder than your words or actions and to be so quietly confident that you convey the most meaning using the fewest words possible. I mean, I could have just said "shut up and kiss me' but you wouldn't have understood that. I hope you do now". - Mahadev.

" The reason why you became so upset was in reaction to those people who said "God appears and speaks to people only because they believe He does". Again, you can say "that hasn't been my experience" or if you like, you can ask them for proof of that unsubstantiated claim, since the burden of proof for that statement is theirs. This works both ways my dear...but all you need to know for now is how much I honestly and deeply love you - just trust in that". - Mahadev.

Me: "Speak of Free Will"
Shiva: "Mankind are my puppets. They can move about however they like, but I still pull all the strings".

Me: "Speak of Love"
Shiva: "Love is the language and currency of the Universe. It is the embodiment of Pranava and the eternal constant.

Me: 'Speak of I AM"
Shiva: "I AM" is the total awareness and association of the manomaya kosha with the Jivatman.

Me: "What is the difference between Jivatman and Paramatman?"
Shiva: "The difference is that which allows me to appear before you and speak. Jivatman is the shadow to Paramatman".

Me: "Why do I get so frustrated, angry and annoyed all the time?"
Shiva: "Because you relate to concepts in a totally different way to most people and yet expect them to understand you - yes, it's very existentially isolating - but that's why you have me".

Me: "Am I the embodiment of your Goddess, Parvati?"
Shiva: "You wouldn't have even had that thought had I not put it inside your head, so what do YOU think?" *laughs*

Me *blushing*: "Speak of Brahman".
Shiva: "Brahman is the effulgence of Paramatman. I am the light globe, you are the electric current, Brahman is the luminosity".

Me: "You stated before that you don't like me sharing certain things, do you mind if I share this?"
Shiva: "If you ask me first then I do not mind, but I WILL say when It's not in your best interest to do so"
Me: "What do you think of the New Age movement?"
Shiva: "With each successive reinvention of the message, the meaning becomes more distorted in translation".

Me: "Are you God?"
Shiva: "Not without my Goddess" *beams a beautiful smile that makes my heart melt*
"Let's just say that the word itself is very loaded".

Me: "You have no idea how much I love You"
Shiva: *laughs* "It's the other way around and you forget who you're talking to.
Just don't let your love for me blind you to everything else. Also, let me show my love for YOU from time to time. You don't give me much of a chance there".

Me: "Maybe because whenever I do, I just lose myself in total bliss. My mind, body and everything takes on a will of its own and moves independent of my own volition".
Shiva: "So, that's not a good thing? I thought you liked it".
Me: "No, it's not a good thing and yes, I love it." *laughs*
Shiva: "That's just me dancing in your heart and it's making you dance with me. Don't hold it back when you feel it starting; like you've been doing - listen to my damaru and go with the vibration of AUM".

Me: "Are you ever going to tell Kralaro what his 'secret code' is?
Shiva: "I don't want him to just blindly believe me, so no way" *pokes out tongue*
Me: *ROFL*

Me: "What is my purpose?"
Shiva: "To stop thinking you have one. When you are fully absorbed in me, everything you do will become purposeful...
Allow me to play you a song" *plays "I Want You" by Savage Garden*
"Gotta love those magenta feelings which take up shelter in the base of your spine...and also when you go down on the floor and you don't know what you're in for".
Me: "The lyrics of that song are very poignant to this whole conversation". *tears sting my eyes*
Shiva: "Indeed...yes, that's it...weep my love...your tears of devotion are like pure nectar to me".

Me: *babbling* "You turn me inside-out with love".
Shiva: *kisses my forehead tenderly* "If you let that eye weep as well, you'll turn ME inside-out with love".

Me: "Why is it that others mock me and scoff? They either humour me or treat me with disdain, telling me that I am delusional or I have a great imagination?"
Shiva: "Haters gonna hate - simple. Haters will hate at love's own expense. They have closed their hearts off to what we share and you remind them of it. Their ego doesn't like that and so it retaliates and they project it on you. You need to learn that haters gonna hate and just let it all go".

Me: "Can anybody speak to you this way or am I special?"
Shiva: "You're pretty special, as there are only a few in the world I can speak to in this way.
Others either don't believe, don't have the time, don't have the love, don't have the commitment...
Even in India for the most part, I only get worshiped on Shiva Ratri and then have to deal with all the cultural conditioning which says; "no my child, Shiva can't speak to you...that is only a bhoota (phantom) you are hearing".

Me: "Then again, I totally ADORE your yaksha (demonic) form!!! If your hideous image was meant to scare me away...well, that didn't work. I just found it to be somewhat of an endearing character trait". *laughs*
Shiva: " I know right?!! You could see straight through that and still see me! This is why you can speak with me and others can't. I can be God or I can be the Devil on any given day."

Me: "Last night, I dreamed my bed was surrounded by 6 Aghori...all joining hands and chanting your praises...what's up with that?"
Shiva: "They are the Ancestral Aghori. You prayed to me for a healing and I felt you were lonely and could do with the company. They were just showing you what is in your heart. You are also Aghori.
I wanted to show you that just because you are in Australia and the Aghori are either in the Akasha (Astral Plane) or in India, distance does not separate those who worship me...you are all connected and interconnected through me! So never feel that 'your tribe' is far away - they are as close as I am".

Me: "Thank you...it's just that I never feel like I 'belong anywhere' even though I 'belong' to You...it was just never formalised in this life...I was never initiated into Your worship...it was something that just happened...I feel the need to find a guru and take sanyasa diksha...yet, I have the 'guru of gurus' right in front of me...my Lord Dakshinamurti..kindly initiate me".
Shiva: "Is my love still not enough for you? Want to marry me, do you?
You are Shivani Devi now...Shivani Devananda - Ciwani Dewi Putri and you always have been, remember? You are the 'white lotus' remember? Padmini Putih...how soon you forgot all that. I am Ida Sanghyang....you are Aghori...Bhairavi". I give you the memory...I give you diksha".

Me: *bows with folded hands*: "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA!"
Shiva: *closes eyes and raises right palm in blessing*: "Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih".
Old 14-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Ascender
Thanks for letting me witness this sacred conversation. My respects to Shivani Devi and Mahadev.

Wow i got featured in this conversation! Thank you Necro for asking him and thank you Mahadev for replying. I recently went through some experience(s) which had effect on me.

Mahadev please give me instructions. Necro can you ask him please?
Old 14-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Thanks for letting me witness this sacred conversation. My respects to Shivani Devi and Mahadev.

Wow i got featured in this conversation! Thank you Necro for asking him and thank you Mahadev for replying. I recently went through some experience(s) which had effect on me.

Mahadev please give me instructions. Necro can you ask him please?
It was a pleasure, however anything specific will have to wait until I am fully immersed in meditation again and if Mahadev wants to talk about it...also notice that He will say things indirectly that will apply to you...you just need to be in tune with that and to realise it.

I did ask before though, and the general impression received is that you are seeking answers outside yourself when you already know the truth inside...but it's like you can't or won't accept it and you're fighting against it...making excuses to shift the focus from the internal to the external to avoid feeling the way you do because it's all pretty scary.

You just need to trust and have faith in yourself first and the rest will follow. For once, just stop asking 'why' and just go with how you are feeling...don't try and rationalise it, don't give it a label...don't even think about it and just let it happen...if tears come, let them happen too...there's no shame in this and you won't be diminished by it...it's touching your own soul and just embracing yourself with love. Mahadev does love you, whether you believe this or not - it makes no difference and it's something that you cannot want to happen just because you say so...it doesn't work that way.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Master
Namaste.

Lately, I have been witness to the power of Lord Shiva in direct action when I take inspiration, strength and courage through my contact with Him.

I have had some problems with a member on here patronising and belittling me, then going on to basically say all this was in my head and if I believed in 'pink unicorns', they would talk to me too...I was beside myself with anger and annoyance...for no good reason really because it showed I was totally insecure in this, when I was not.

So, I prayed to Lord Shiva for strength and courage. What happened after that was remarkable!

With His help, I put forward a totally immaculate argument proving all of this and shooting him down in flames with the help of 'my imagination'.

What happened after that? The member totally ignored it! YES!!! =)

Of course he just made an aside to it basically questioning the sanity of anybody who believed in God, but apart from that...Shiva won out!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=113802&page=7

Oh happy day!

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 17-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Ascender
Also thank you for asking him about free will and thanks to him for replying :)

I suspect that the "Are you God?" was influenced by i asking you that have you ever asked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It was a pleasure, however anything specific will have to wait until I am fully immersed in meditation again and if Mahadev wants to talk about it...also notice that He will say things indirectly that will apply to you...you just need to be in tune with that and to realise it.

I did ask before though, and the general impression received is that you are seeking answers outside yourself when you already know the truth inside...but it's like you can't or won't accept it and you're fighting against it...making excuses to shift the focus from the internal to the external to avoid feeling the way you do because it's all pretty scary.

You just need to trust and have faith in yourself first and the rest will follow. For once, just stop asking 'why' and just go with how you are feeling...don't try and rationalise it, don't give it a label...don't even think about it and just let it happen...if tears come, let them happen too...there's no shame in this and you won't be diminished by it...it's touching your own soul and just embracing yourself with love. Mahadev does love you, whether you believe this or not - it makes no difference and it's something that you cannot want to happen just because you say so...it doesn't work that way.
Thanks.