Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 15-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Pendulum collections

For those of you who use pendulums, I was wondering, do you have just one pendulum or do you have a collection of them ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Medium_Laura

I have a few, but only 2 I use for working. Those 2 no one else touches but me. The others I allow people to handle and practice with.

This one is my favorite

My other one looks like this

Old 15-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Laura, thanks for sharing pictures of your two pendulums. That first one is awesome ! I imagine one could almost be hypnotised just watching that spiral spin around. Do you do any hypnosis for past life regressions ?

I have one similar to your purple one, it is a citrine I think, very gold & sparkling looking.

Question for you ~ after you purchase a pendulum, do you cleanse it before using it ? like one does after purchasing crystals ? and if it is a metal one, what do you do ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Medium_Laura

I always put them in a full moon. Yes even the metal one (all objects hold energy of people who handle them). Once cleared. I set the intent to my pendulum with a prayer or mantra. "This pendulum is an extension of myself, my higher soul. I ask that it only give me the truth in all situations. If the truth cannot be found, I ask that it not answer me. I use this pendulum for my greatest and highest good. So mote it be."

I am going to go to school for hypnosis and no I won't use a pendulum to hypnotize people. I think that's an old movie wives tale actually lol. I've not been to anyone who does regression that uses a pendulum to swing and make you sleepy :P
Old 15-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I had a feeling all pendulums needed to be cleared, I just wasn't quite sure what to do with a metal one. Guess the timing is right on this, as there is a full moon currently... well, not at this precise moment, as it is daylight ! Last night I had some of my crystals basking in the moonlight.

Ok, one more question please. What does one do if their pendulum isn't swinging at all ?
She tried asking it to show which way for a yes, answer ~ it moved just ever so slightly then came to a complete halt ! She tried asking it to show which way for a no answer ~ same response, slightest of movement then a complete halt ! So I tried it, and it worked for me, in fact it was swinging very fast for each answer. What's the deal with this ?

As for the hypnosis and swinging the pendulum, I must be watching too many old movies, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Medium_Laura

Ask "Is this pendulum in harmony with me?" If it doesn't move. It's not.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Medium_Laura

getting into a proper state of mind is also suggested. Not tired, stressed, emotional, etc. It helps to meditate a bit before you focus on your pendulum. Remember this when you work with it - it is an extension of you. If you feel that you don't trust the answers, "you" won't give them. :P

try this video

http://www.youtube.com/msvideotutorials
Old 15-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Ask "Is this pendulum in harmony with me?" If it doesn't move. It's not.

Thanks Laura, for this and for the video, I will show it to her. It was just the strangest thing, never saw a pendulum just not want to move !

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account

So, she tried the harmony question.... funny thing is ... the pendulum did very slightly sway when she asked it " Are you in harmony with me ? " but.... she didn't know if it was a yes or no answer ! as when she asked for a yes and no answer before asking it the harmony question, it still didn't move.

I asked her if she had a necklace that might work as a pendulum. She picked one out and she again asked for yes/ no/ maybe directional swings, hardly any movement at all. I took the necklace and asked the same questions for her... using her name ... and there were definite swings ! I gave the necklace back to her, and no response !

maybe she is just not meant to work with pendulums?

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Medium_Laura

maybe her energy isn't balanced at this time. The pendulum will move slightly if in harmony (doesn't have to be a yes).

Tell her to try the swinging it around first and then asking for "clear sign for yes"