Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Advice about a shadow person

At my place of work; a care home I have always felt a very dark energy and often seen as a shadow person walking. Just recently a shadow person is being hostile following me, and coming up very close to me. and the other night I was in the kitchen and I felt and saw him watching me through an open door as he stood in the next room which was in total darkness. He had large white eyes with black centres, which seemed human like and he glares trying to get to me. He was persistent in staring at me and then opened his mouth to reveal a large set of long, sharp, brown teeth which were too large to fit into his mouth and were quite demon like . Almost like talons sticking in different directions. This has me worried because his behaviour is typical of a shadow person and he bothers me at night when on a night shift, learks in dark places and tries to feed off my energy. I am concerned as to what the eyes and teeth represent!? Should I be worried? When I feel threatened I surround myself in light, tell him to get lost and call on spirit and angels for protection. This has so far worked but I want to know what I’m up against as I have to go to work and the other night he tried to follow me home in the car but I was able to get rid of him. If anyone has any advice on what I’m up against and any suggestions on ways and objects I could use to protect myself I would be very grateful. Christine x
Old 22-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Suspended
You can listen to music to dissipate any feelings of fear that are building up inside of you.

Last edited by Astro : 22-10-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum. Some guesses on your shadow being would be. Left over energy, a living person asleep in there astral body, the soul of a once living person,a human created thought form , a being in another dimension.