Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Ascender
Angry Am I Alone with this manifesting chronic problem?

I Want to Change Whatever I need to in order to actually attract emotionally avail. romantic partners from now on. Is there a shortage of romantically avail. guys?
Old 07-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
Am I Alone with this manifesting chronic problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
I Want to Change Whatever I need to in order to actually attract emotionally avail. romantic partners from now on. Is there a shortage of romantically avail. guys?

Hi CreativeSpirit,

The answer to your thread's question is yes.

...not because you are alone, but because of this:

You never attract that which you want, but always attract that which you are conscious of being. (see why in the 1st reference).

Fortunately, if you really want "to Change Whatever I need to in order to actually attract emotionally avail. romantic partners from now on." you only need to change ONE THING (see what in the 2nd reference).

How do I know this? Because, it is how I finally found the perfect mate for me, 32 years ago, in an entirely unexpected way...that even if I had all the matchmakers in the world working on my behalf, they could not have found her for me (see how in the 3rd reference). It's actually about how I was "mated" to the perfect job, but while you're reading it, see how the "meaning between the lines" equally applies to finding a match (mate) for you.

Sooooo, after knowing the "why, what, and how" to answer your question, that only leaves "where" and "who", doesn't it?

Answer? Right where you are! "You are always where you are supposed to be....to get to where you want to go....because ALL the paths to anywhere else connect to where you are right now !!"

And yes ! Just imagine how good it feels to now know this is true because I'm actually living it and telling YOU !

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=74

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=80

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=23
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 08-10-2018 at 04:03 AM.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:08 AM
Newbie ;)

You Can Attract What You Desire!

I just want to encourage you that yes you can attract what you desire! Absolutely! We live in a vibrational reality, the universe has no choice but to respond to what you want when you align to it.

I also want to remind you that you are loved and complete all on your own :)

Love, Light, and Abundance
Old 23-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Lorelyen

You can vibrate as much as you like but you have to factor in the "political correctness" inspired by some aggressive feminists that have driven a wedge between the genders. Dialogue is barely possible now.

Over the past 20 years I've noticed the change. Once-acceptable flirting has been turned into harassment and can be regarded as a criminal offence. Whereas men (and women) in small groups or pairs would go out and strike up "chat ups" with the opposite sex - they'd even call it man-hunting - nowadays men have to be very careful. Instead of smiling and winking at someone who's taken their fancy they give furtive glances, are careful not to gaze.

Evidence? The best one I can quote is the Proudman case:
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2015...ment-law-firms

In the UK there's even a call to make wolf-whistling a hate crime of all things.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/674892...aw-catcalling/
(Please don't imagine I actually read The Sun but these things appear on my newsfeeds!)

It could be argued that I'm no longer attractive - probably true as age creeps up on me - but on evenings out I notice it applying to any group of younger girls and boys. The "body language" for want of a better term has changed. The once-easy dialogue has been lost. Romancing is taboo; flirting is dangerous for men - who almost always get the blame if a woman choses to point the accusatory finger. And it can happen if they (women) make the first approach and later wish they hadn't.

The underlying problem is that it subverts the natural function of having two genders. Frustrate it too much and basic drives will lead to more dangerous troubles.