Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-10-2018, 03:29 AM
Ascender
Talking Sharing About How Bashar Teaches Manifesting

I have been reading websites on Bashars teachings. I can follow it much better then in his yotube videos. He has different "antenna" analogies than Abe. He talks about choosing the vibration and then letting it in instead of the"you CREATE your reality." thing. Its "The reality you wants already exists: they all do for everyone.We just need to adjust our reception so-to-speak. And the holographic universe makes such a more tangible concept for me to understand as well.
Old 02-10-2018, 04:59 AM
Knower

Yeah he talks about parallel realities and how we're constantly shifting between them. He says we shift through billions of parallel realities per second which is what gives us the illusion of time and movement.

I think a VHS tape has about 24 still frame images per second which gives us a moving picture on the tv. He says reality works similar to that, but instead of 24 images there are billions of images/parallel realities per second.

And we don't really attract our desires to us, we change our vibration and thereby shift to a parallel reality where are desire already exist.

This is how Bashar says it works anyway. I don't know if he's right or not. I do believe there are parallel realities, but I'm not sure if they all exist as separate physical realities all at the same time like the one we're currently experiencing, or if the ones were not currently experiencing just exist as possibilities in the quantum field. Potential possibilities. According to quantum physics, what we observe becomes solid or turns into particles on a quantum level and what were not observing (like what's behind us) remains as waves in the quantum field. As soon as we turn around, like in a video game, it becomes solid - the quantum waves becomes particles. Maybe it's the same with these parallel realities.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Ascender
Have you found the private reading on youyube in parts 1-6 yet? The first one on exactly hoe history is changed back and forth due to mass consciousness blew me away.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:28 AM
Ascender
He said in one reality JFK divulged the Alien presence on Earth and it caused a breakdown of society...so mass consciousness chose to make him be assassinated before he could to so. But there are extraneous left over shifts still within society even after that change. Basically I suspect he is talking about how so many people seem very very driven to force honest disclosure by the governments!
Old 03-10-2018, 03:12 AM
Knower

I wonder why it would cause a breakdown of society.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Ascender
I almost finished part 5. Did you listen to all of them?