Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Help Needed

Hello I have been going to various forums looking for help for my daughter. I have voices that say they are psychics that are stuck in my head. They can predict the future really well and can control my emotions and my mind. My daughter is now saying there names now and I never told anyone but 1 person there names, if there is anyone here who can help I would be happy.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
From the little bit that you have shared I don’t think it is your daughter that needs help, rather I think it is you that needs help. Why do you say you are looking for help for your daughter? If you only told one person then there is a high probability that more than one person now knows about those names.

You have no idea who may have over head you telling that one person, or who that one person may have told, or who may have shared those names with your daughter. It is you that needs help more than your daughter. You are hearing voices that are telling you certain things, and you say you only told one person, but you do not seem to be alarmed about having those voices that say they can control you.

Again, I don’t understand why you think your daughter needs help? Don’t you think that you need help? Your daughter would not have ever said those names if you did not have them in your head in the first place, or shared this information with someone else. Basically the phenomena that you are experiencing has effected your daughter, and from the little bit that you have shared I believe professional help might be appropriate.

No, I am not saying that you are crazy; rather I am saying that you need to address your own issues first, and then see if that brings any change in your daughter. It appears like you may be hiding from your own issues, for one reason or another, and disassociating how your issues may be affecting your daughter. It is obvious to me that you will only accept the responses to your inquiry that you believe in, so I wish you well in trying to find a suitable answer that agrees with you. How old is your daughter?
Old 05-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrmy87
Hello I have been going to various forums looking for help for my daughter. I have voices that say they are psychics that are stuck in my head. They can predict the future really well and can control my emotions and my mind. My daughter is now saying there names now and I never told anyone but 1 person there names, if there is anyone here who can help I would be happy.
This post is so similar to one about a "tormented soul" that is in the "Death and Afterlife" section, under a different name.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Knower

I started hearing voices in 2016. I'm currently on medication which seems to help me block them out. At first I didn't know if I was losing it (schizophrenic), or if the voices were real.

I started asking them questions and recording their responses with a digital recorder. When I played back my EVPs, I could hear the same voices on the recording that I was hearing without the recorder. I wasn't the only one that could hear them on the recording, so I knew they were real and I wasn't losing it.

So that's one thing you could do is record their voices. I actually wouldn't recommend engaging them in conversation simply because these entities, whatever they are tend to be very negative. They get off on tormenting people. I believe they're lower astral entities. When you engage them in conversation it gets easier and easier to hear them. And harder and harder to block them out.

Some people start hearing voices after doing EVP work. Just google "hearing voices after doing EVP". In my case, I actually started hearing them before getting into EVPs. But listening to EVPs does make it worse. It will get you tuned into the sound of their voices and you will start hearing them louder and more clear.

So be careful when recording their voices for validation. Don't listen to them any more than you have to. The best thing you can do is ignore the voices. Just pay them no attention. I still hear them to this day when I go off the medication. I occasionally hear them while on the medication, but usually not.

You can't believe anything these negative entities say. In my experience, they tend to lie a lot. One day they would tell me their witches and that they're stuck here, and I'm the only one that can hear them. Another day they would tell me something else. So they probably aren't psychics, and they're probably not in your head. They just get off on messing with people who are aware of them.

In my experience, the worse thing you can do is fear them and give them attention. Some people call them entity attachments or spirit attachments. There are people out there that you can find online that supposedly specialize in entity removal. That might be worth a try if you have the money.