Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-12-2019, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lughente
I personally perceive that all of these "lessons" are bogus. So many incarnations of repeated misery and impotence and to learn what exactly?

Only a crazy person could ever believe that a lifetime of suffering from autism or some other debilitating condition could result in any meaningful form of spiritual growth. These impediments do not result in spiritual growth at all. They only prevent one from experiencing material life to the full and rob us of opportunities to evolve. But many "New Age" types insist that these same impediments must befall us for a reason and that this reason must necessarily be related to our personal advancement. They are unable to accept anything else.

I too was into all of this "New Age" stuff in the early 2010s. I believed in the game of karma and the idea of these absurd incarnations as lessons for spiritual growth. However, this concept of spirituality never seemed wholly right to me. It always struck me as somewhat contrived and disempowering. In later years I came across various Gnostic materials and then Enkism which spoke of this planetary incarnation system as a prison matrix run by negative entities and impostor deities and based on deceptive doctrines such as karmic debt and redemption. This line of thought made much more sense to me. For anybody with even remotely elevated consciousness this world is nothing short of a veritable dystopia and madhouse of the worst manifestations of dysfunctionality. I seriously doubt that many people actually experience any true or tangible form of spiritual growth here. In fact I observe that most people only regress in this unnatural system having been increasingly corrupted by its dystopian ideologies and its perverse ways. I sure as hell don't trust any beings on the other side no matter how "angelic" they appear to be. I've had enough of the "New Age" nonsense and don't drink the kool-aid anymore.

Don't count on any "deal" with these entities with regard to this being your final incarnation. They will always find another reason to send you back here whether it be unfinish karma or insufficient performance in this present "lesson" or the need for some other "lesson".

I appreciate your testimony, I really do, but the idea that all of this absurd suffering and constant disempowerment is for our own evolution is quite frankly the height of folly. The more I elevate my own level of consciousness the more this becomes apparant to me. I am tired of all of these religious sects and spiritual currents with their passive and servile doctrines. I see the pattern already. It is about time that we take a rebellious stance and refuse to cooperate with this abusive and unjust system. This is the only way through which we can achieve liberation. In my opinion, the disempowered people who justify their own horrendous lives on this planet with notions such as karma and lifeplans aimed at spiritual growth are those who are the unenlightened ones. True enlightenment (i.e., the attainment of a high level of consciousness) results in one seeing the absurdity of this arrangement and wishing to rebel against it and transcend its constraints.

On a personal level, I have come to the depressing conclusion that there is no hope with regard to my autistic condition and that suicide is the only way out. However, at the same time I feel obligated to continue with this incarnation because I know that certain family members and friends would not be able to cope with my suicidal departure.

I agree with some of your statements.

Have you ever had a nightmare? Why did you have it? Have you learned anything from it?

You went to sleep, maybe with a purpose, or none, then you got a nightmare.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Master

I do remember my life in between my last incarnation and this one. And yes, I signed up for what I went through in this lifetime.

It is my belief we have a choice to incarnate or not. As I remember it. When we are in between incarnations we have a vast amount of insider information that we don't have with these puny human brains. It is with that extra and deep knowledge that we usually choose to incarnate.....yet again.

But there simply comes a time when we have nothing more valuable to learn in the 3D. Then we move on to the next phase of school. Call it high school.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Surely something is wrong with the system with so many folk feeling depressed and unhappy with life.There has got to be an answer,but I can't find it.

That's right. I too see more and more people suffering from existential depressions and perceiving something seriously wrong with the system on this planet.

The system is so screwed up because it is mired in an extremely low and dysfunctional collective consciousness. This same negative frequency in turn influences all facets of the human societies that emerge here. Economies are built on greed and enslavement. Religions are built on fear and manipulation. Education is built on lies and control. Culture is mostly negative. When human souls are born into this system they end up assimilating its dystopian values and practices. They become vicious and crazy. They stagnate in its ocean of dysfunctionality.

Why is the system like this? The answer is because the entities which govern it are negative perverse beings. These are the so-called "archons" of the Gnostic worldview who wish to be perceived as "gods", "angels" or even "God" (or nowadays as "benevolent extraterrestrials"). But they are not divine or angelic. They are simply a horde of destructive parasites which have invaded this creation just as in informatics a virus infects an operating system. It is presumed that they are beings of low vibration who feed off low states of consciousness. Certain groups of ancient people knew about the invasion of these negative entities and left traces of this knowledge in their mythologies. The Gnostics understood that the "angels" of Christianity were in reality demonic archons. The Hindus knew that the world was already in a dark age under the reign of the demon Kali and his evil forces and that it wasn't like this in previous yugas. Even in the Hermetica the wise Hermes explains to Asclepius that the old gods of Egypt departed the Earth being replaced by "evil angels". I believe that these mythological accounts include elements of truth expressed within their respective cultural context.

But "New Age" people only want to believe that this reincarnation system and the entities behind it are benevolent. All of this has to be for our own benefit in the form of "lessons" for spiritual evolution. People who think otherwise are "not spiritual enough" or are just being "negative". I have seen many "New Age" types. They are for the most part depressed and severely disempowered people who wish to attribute a sense of meaning to all of the suffering in their miserable lives. They will attempt to justify their incarnations of anguish with notions such as "karma" and "lessons". The result of this is total passivity and servility.

Nothing can be gained from incarnating into this system of extremely low and dysfunctional collective consciousness. It only serves to suffocate the few sane souls that remain. The only way to get out is to fight against it.

Many souls know this on a subconscious level. Our intuition tells us that something is wrong with this world. We perceive its unnaturalness. Thankfully more information on this is coming out. More people are beginning to wake up.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Have you ever had a nightmare? Why did you have it? Have you learned anything from it?

I've never learned anything at all from a nightmare. In fact, I have only had nightmares when I have been in low states of consciousness.

I see a parallel here. People are only able to perceive the nightmare that is this planet as educational due to their own resonance with its low frequency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I do remember my life in between my last incarnation and this one. And yes, I signed up for what I went through in this lifetime.

It is my belief we have a choice to incarnate or not. As I remember it. When we are in between incarnations we have a vast amount of insider information that we don't have with these puny human brains. It is with that extra and deep knowledge that we usually choose to incarnate.....yet again.

But there simply comes a time when we have nothing more valuable to learn in the 3D. Then we move on to the next phase of school. Call it high school.

Choices can be made under duress or in the face of deception. A charming and smooth-tongued conman can get people to choose things that are not really good for them. Dishonest beings can persuade souls by spinning stories or withholding relevant information. In such a case would a person's choice really be truly voluntary?

I know that some people receive information about the other side during near-death experiences and through past-life regressions. However, those people only see a considerably limited account of the other side or their past lives or life between lives. They only see what they are allowed to see or what their mind of this physical density can comprehend and retain. Are you sure that you know the whole story of your own incarnation into this world and that it was wholly voluntary and without duress or deception?
Old 28-12-2019, 03:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I have just read the above post with interest.First of all,Happy Christmas all.
The post raises some excellent points that I can relate to.While I have respect for everything Linen53 posts,I have to agree with Lughente on a lot of points.
At times this world does seem like a prison with all its trials and tribulations and I don't really see anyone wanting to incarnate into a life of misery for*lesson's*.
I myself would have shuffled off this mortal planet ages ago if it wasn't for commitments which I am not prepared to forfeit. Surely something is wrong with the system with so many folk feeling depressed and unhappy with life. [1] There has got to be an answer,but I can't find it.
Anyway,enough of my rant,i'll leave you all to have a wonderful day and don't forget who's birthday we're celebrating.Best wishes for the new year too.

[1] There is an answer: "ignorance".

There's nobody's fault, and this reality wasn't supposed to go this way, but the players having free will, long time ago, they "ate fruits from the tree of knowledge", meaning they started to develop intellect and use it before it was developed enough.

Consequently, they deviated from the original blueprint, and forgot why they're here and what they're supposed to do. Then, society took over and systematically brainwashed the newcomers. Now, in this reality, randomness makes the players' progress hard and painful, and it wasn't intended to be this way.

The solution? I have one, but it is unrealistic: people should turn toward inward, and learn from their inner source of knowledge what and how they're supposed to act. Instead, they turn toward science or religion, which don't know better no matter their good intentions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
I've never learned anything at all from a nightmare. ...

Exactly! Why? Because nobody told us what to do, and we couldn't figure out ourselves. We deal with our dream nightmares as we do with fears and suffering while awake.

What should we do? Take control of the scenario, and change it to suit our wishes and needs! Not surrender to fear, anger, not be reactive, but think what we want to change, and focus on that (instruct our subconscious), assertively change reality.

We should do it automatically during dream nightmares, and we should do it automatically during awake life.

We won't change our ways overnight, but practice makes it better.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Seeker

My friend I have to agree more with most of the things you say here on your posts. Being on the same boat I detest this reality as it is right now.

Intellect is meant to exist in this planet in order to protect it from disasters like the Jurassic Meteor but people decided to use it to destroy.

Consider that even Depression is a commercial trick in order to gain money. They push us all the negativity via the news and other false or manupulated information over the internet and then say we are mentally ill and we need to take their chemicals in order to improve. This is nonsense! I was in this trap for years and I was considering myself mentally ill and I considered to end my life because I hated to begin relying on chemicals to have good mood (I never taken any of these things). Then a spark of light illuminated my soul when I realized that the spiritual communities exist and that there are still some resisting sane people alive.

Depression is not a mental illness but rather a symptom that the brain and soul are exposed to conditions that are never meant to. People that are depressed are because the society is hiding the light, not because it does not exist!

But thats why spiritual people are here, to bring light in this dark world. I am very happy that they exist no matter what they called, Starseeds, Lightworkers, Earth Angels, Light Bringers etc....I am here to join them no matter how much I suffer in this life because that is my mission.

My friend I wish to tell to you that you are here for a special purpose. Ending your life will effectively remove a sane soul from this suffering world. You are hope, light, love. Please do not give up, there is still hope.

Last edited by ChiehavaEva : 28-12-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
[1] There is an answer: "ignorance".

There's nobody's fault, and this reality wasn't supposed to go this way, but the players having free will, long time ago, they "ate fruits from the tree of knowledge", meaning they started to develop intellect and use it before it was developed enough.

Consequently, they deviated from the original blueprint, and forgot why they're here and what they're supposed to do. Then, society took over and systematically brainwashed the newcomers. Now, in this reality, randomness makes the players' progress hard and painful, and it wasn't intended to be this way.

The solution? I have one, but it is unrealistic: people should turn toward inward, and learn from their inner source of knowledge what and how they're supposed to act. Instead, they turn toward science or religion, which don't know better no matter their good intentions.

Well at least you admit that the "game" is screwed up. Anybody who is honest enough can see that.

But the justification which you have attempted to provide above has one glaring flaw: it does not account for why our souls have to continue to reincarnate into this broken system or even less so why newcomers would ever agree to come here knowing about its obvious dysfunctionality or its condition of deviation from the "original blueprint".

This only makes sense if we suppose the existence of some malevolent and deceptive supernatural entities that are keeping us here for whatever reason, hence the archon soul trap and prison matrix scenario with its forced reincarnation. These archons would be the "angels" of the religions including the "New Age" as well as the mysterious beings observed in many near-death experiences. If this was not the case, our souls (those of us of higher consciousness) would simply be able to leave and enter a more harmonious world. After all, this place is a screwed up anomaly, right? Something obviously impedes our exit if we think about it logically.

I agree that there has been a deviation from the "original blueprint". Your choice of words here is perfect. The only difference is that I propose, as did the Gnostics, that this fateful event was not the doing of humanity or due to some kind of "fall" of our species as the vile misanthropic religions like to teach, but rather is the fault of these same proposed archontic invaders or beings of darkness which have unjustly meddled in our world. I suppose that the archons are the defective product of a failed creation elsewhere in the cosmos (I believe that creation is largely experimental).

Here in this screwed up system our free will is greatly restricted due to the dysfunctionality of the system being totally systemic. The dystopian consciousness flows down from the top, from those who run our societies (and presumably from the archons themselves if this understanding of reality is true). Those who incarnate into the system are simply overwhelmed by this dystopian consciousness or even totally consumed by it. Most people are so influenced by it that they are rendered unable to act against it.

And to make matters worse, most of us come here amnesic. Many reincarnationists and "New Age" believers even admit that in their view souls who are about to reincarnate are required to undergo a memory wipe prior to their incarnation. The reincarnating souls almost always return in complete ignorance, at least at the conscious level, which conveniently makes them easy prey for the controllers of the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiehavaEva
My friend I have to agree more with most of the things you say here on your posts. Being on the same boat I detest this reality as it is right now.

Intellect is meant to exist in this planet in order to protect it from disasters like the Jurassic Meteor but people decided to use it to destroy.

Consider that even Depression is a commercial trick in order to gain money. They push us all the negativity via the news and other false or manupulated information over the internet and then say we are mentally ill and we need to take their chemicals in order to improve. This is nonsense! I was in this trap for years and I was considering myself mentally ill and I considered to end my life because I hated to begin relying on chemicals to have good mood (I never taken any of these things). Then a spark of light illuminated my soul when I realized that the spiritual communities exist and that there are still some resisting sane people alive.

Depression is not a mental illness but rather a symptom that the brain and soul are exposed to conditions that are never meant to. People that are depressed are because the society is hiding the light, not because it does not exist!

But thats why spiritual people are here, to bring light in this dark world. I am very happy that they exist no matter what they called, Starseeds, Lightworkers, Earth Angels, Light Bringers etc....I am here to join them no matter how much I suffer in this life because that is my mission.

My friend I wish to tell to you that you are here for a special purpose. Ending your life will effectively remove a sane soul from this suffering world. You are hope, light, love. Please do not give up, there is still hope.

I don't think that we should be too optimistic about the so-called "starseeds" and "lightworkers", particularly those of a "New Age" bent. Most of these people simply want to feel special and only talk about about ascension, planetary karma, "Pleiedian" messages and other airy-fairy ideas. They don't talk about the serious topics that I talk about.

I am not a "starseed" or a "lightworker". Nor am I special. I am simply an old soul who has reached a certain level of enlightenment (enough to see beyond the deceptions of the religions and the "New Age" movement) and wishes to rebel against the nefarious system which has been imposed upon this world.

I certainly hope that there will be a great awakening on a planetary scale and an overthrow of the unnatural archontic system. Maybe there will be some kind of cosmic correction process. But if this doesn't happen soon I wish to escape from this prison matrix upon disincarnation from this material realm. I will not go into the tunnel or the light nor will I recognize the authority of those beings.

I try to disseminate spiritual teachings and empowering philosophies. I try to do my part and create positivity. But at the same time I feel that I am just one human among a whole ocean of humanity and that my contribution is inevitably small. I am happy, however, that here people have taken interest in my message. I suppose that more people tired of the nonsense and seek other answers.
Old 30-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I don't think that we should be too optimistic about the so-called "starseeds" and "lightworkers", particularly those of a "New Age" bent. Most of these people simply want to feel special and only talk about about ascension, planetary karma, "Pleiedian" messages and other airy-fairy ideas. They don't talk about the serious topics that I talk about.

I am not a "starseed" or a "lightworker". Nor am I special. I am simply an old soul who has reached a certain level of enlightenment (enough to see beyond the deceptions of the religions and the "New Age" movement) and wishes to rebel against the nefarious system which has been imposed upon this world.

I certainly hope that there will be a great awakening on a planetary scale and an overthrow of the unnatural archontic system. Maybe there will be some kind of cosmic correction process. But if this doesn't happen soon I wish to escape from this prison matrix upon disincarnation from this material realm. I will not go into the tunnel or the light nor will I recognize the authority of those beings.

I try to disseminate spiritual teachings and empowering philosophies. I try to do my part and create positivity. But at the same time I feel that I am just one human among a whole ocean of humanity and that my contribution is inevitably small. I am happy, however, that here people have taken interest in my message. I suppose that more people tired of the nonsense and seek other answers.

I have to agree with you here. I am sorry, I said the above because I tend to respect even minor efforts of people to help.
You are right that it does not matter from where a soul comes or what they say they are or what kind of messages they transmit. How powerful it feels inside and how much they care about the true issues of this planet is what matters.

You are one of those trully enlighted or light bringer souls. You see behind the deceptions of religion, materialism and this nefarious system that currently has taken over this planet and you are willing to change it. You are not alone! I feel exactly the same and I am on the same mission here and so other souls like us are, even if they are rare they do exist!
This place is not a prison, its a mission and you are here to help saving this planet. We are here to keep hope alive my friend and help people wake up. We shall hope that one day people will realize their faults and awaken to a new level. But there is no specific time limit in it, it may happen anytime. Keep up my friend.....
Old 30-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Choices can be made under duress or in the face of deception. A charming and smooth-tongued conman can get people to choose things that are not really good for them. Dishonest beings can persuade souls by spinning stories or withholding relevant information. In such a case would a person's choice really be truly voluntary?

I know that some people receive information about the other side during near-death experiences and through past-life regressions. However, those people only see a considerably limited account of the other side or their past lives or life between lives. They only see what they are allowed to see or what their mind of this physical density can comprehend and retain. Are you sure that you know the whole story of your own incarnation into this world and that it was wholly voluntary and without duress or deception?

I'm positive. Here is what I wrote on another thread about my remembering my time in between last lifetime and this one:

I commit suicide in my last life. I remember having my life review and being very disappointed in myself. I was so shameful. I wanted to go somewhere to think. I just couldn't seem to grow spiritually beyond a certain point. Many lifetimes of distractions in some form or another.

So several guides/angels took me to a gray planet. We passed through space passing planets and even a group of people floating in space engaged in group sex

Once we got to the gray planet I was directed to what looked like a huge bubble. The surrounding terrain was gray and flat with no vegetation or other landmarks. I could see an oasis inside the bubble with trees, a cottage and a horse next to the house.

I walked in the bubble and was amongst the oasis setting. This bubble was like a hologram (Star Trek). I could go for miles and miles once inside the bubble. But once I was inside, I couldn't go out of the bubble. I was in this bubble for quite a long time.

There were residents who lived on the gray planet who would come and watch me. I called them the 'murmurers'. They wore plain robes with sandaled feet and all they did was murmur (gossip) amongst themselves. They irritated me to no end. Eventually they would go away (murmuring). But every so often they would be back.

While I was in this bubble I took walks, rode the horse, there were orchards, streams, meadows, just about everything you would expect in the setting. I would use the cottage when I needed privacy from the murmurers or just to take a nap. I don't think there was night there.

As I said I was there for a very long time.....thinking. And when I had thought it all out, a Being appeared and took me out of the bubble (long story short).

I went before a 'council' and told them what I wanted to accomplish in this lifetime and how I wanted to accomplish it. It was pretty ladened with some bad stuff. And they truly tried to discourage me. But I was adamant. And so I am here.

There were no conversations with anyone in deciding what I wanted to do and how I wanted to accomplish my goals. My biggest goal was to grow just enough spiritually that I would never have to incarnate again.